Allan Gregg slams Harper


Cannuck
#1
Allan Gregg Speech Slams Tories' Orwellian 'Assault On Reason'

With friends like this......
 
B00Mer
+3
#2
Who is Allan Gregg and do I really care.. nope.
 
CDNBear
+4
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Who is Allan Gregg and do I really care..

You shouldn't really. Anyone that's welcomed with as much fan fare at Carleton U. has very little substance to share, but a whole lot of rhetoric and hyperbole.
 
Tonington
+5
#4  Top Rated Post
The article is also two years old.
 
55Mercury
+3
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

The article is also two years old.

b-b-but

old is the new new!

get with the orwellian program!
 
Walter
#6
Gregg is the consummate lefty.
 
Cannuck
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Gregg is the consummate lefty.

The Conservative are hiring lefties?
 
WLDB
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Gregg is the consummate lefty.

wtf he has been a conservative since at least the 70s.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#9
Orwellian 'Assault On Reason'

The Huffington Post Canada


Posted: 09/10/2012 3:50 pm EDT

Nothing new to post?
 
SLM
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Orwellian 'Assault On Reason'

The Huffington Post Canada


Posted: 09/10/2012 3:50 pm EDT

Nothing new to post?

Well he had the whole "Lolz" thing going for a while. This must have been Plan B.
 
Walter
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

wtf he has been a conservative since at least the 70s.

He worked for the PC's but he has never been a conservative.
 
Cannuck
-1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

He worked for the PC's but he has never been a conservative.

You don't say? Harper must be a bigger idiot than even flossy thought. Why would he want to have a leftard working for the party.
 
Walter
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You don't say? Harper must be a bigger idiot than even flossy thought. Why would he want to have a leftard working for the party.

Harper has never hired Gregg. Please correct me if you think otherwise.
 
Cannuck
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Harper has never hired Gregg.

Didn't say he did. He worked for the party. Why would they employ a leftward?
 
Walter
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Didn't say he did. He worked for the party. Why would they employ a leftward?

Harper has never hired Gregg. Please correct me if you can prove otherwise.
 
CDNBear
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You don't say? Harper must be a bigger idiot than even flossy thought. Why would he want to have a leftard working for the party.

Know thy enemy.

I'm not surprised I had to explain that.
 
Cannuck
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Harper has never hired Gregg. Please correct me if you can prove otherwise.

Harper has never invaded Poland or boxed a kangaroo but Gregg worked for the Conservatives so I'm not sure how relevant your point is.
 
Colpy
+1
#18
Allan Gregg slams Harper

(Yawn)

A little over the top with the Orwell references, don't you think??

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Harper has never invaded Poland or boxed a kangaroo but Gregg worked for the Conservatives so I'm not sure how relevant your point is.

Try and focus.

Gregg worked for the Progressive Conservatives.

An entirely different animal.
 
Cannuck
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Gregg worked for the Progressive Conservatives.

An entirely different animal.

Ya....sure...if you say so.
 
CDNBear
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

A little over the top with the Orwell references, don't you think?

Some people only dig over the top, when it's not being directed at JT. Those people are silly and prone to being butthurt, perpetually.