Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2071
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Since his past can't be fixed how about you explore why you refer to yourself in the plural more often that you do in the singular? You are either very insecure or you have multiple accounts or both??

You are a retard.

But WE all now that..
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#2072
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Now we understand your problem..

That's like the really stupid part of Toronto isn't it?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2073
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That's like the really stupid part of Toronto isn't it?

North York, it's not poor.

There was a condominium with a subway and shopping below, I lived there for a month.. it was awesome.. think it was North York Center.
 
Hoid
#2074
Halifax house fire kills 7 children of refugee family

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...ield-1.5024174
 
Hoid
#2075
public welcome at the funeral for the 7 Syrian refugees

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...mily-1.5030677
 
petros
+1
#2076
How does that relate to this thread?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2077
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

How does that relate to this thread?

What? The dead refugees in Halifax? Did someone burn them out, maybe?
 
Hoid
#2078
I thought this was the refugee thread
 
Hoid
+1
#2079
1,800 people attend the funeral for the 7 dead refugee kids.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...mily-1.5030677
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#2080
Zimbabwe couple complicit in crimes against humanity for serving in Mugabe’s army lose bid to stay in Canada
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2081
Nice vetting process eh.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#2082
 
MHz
#2083
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Nice vetting process eh.

As you can tell the collective needs to do a lot of venting. When should I let them know it isn't getting the results they were hoping for?
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#2084
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

As you can tell the collective needs to do a lot of venting. When should I let them know it isn't getting the results they were hoping for?




POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He distressed that his alter ego Captain Zero is being vented on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wonder if it will stain???????????????????????????????//

 
EagleSmack
+1
#2085
‘Dishonest’: Liberals criticized after memo says Safe Third Country Agreement is not working


http://globalnews.ca/news/5067181/ju...onger-working/
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2086
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

‘Dishonest’: Liberals criticized after memo says Safe Third Country Agreement is not working


http://globalnews.ca/news/5067181/ju...onger-working/

Walls don’t work.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2087
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2088
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Walls don’t work.

Let's try one along our Southern border, anyway.
 
TalkingTogheter
Liberal
#2089
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The Canadian attitude sure changed on this issue once they found themselves on the business end of illegal immigration.

You is.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2090
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let's try one along our Southern border, anyway.


To stop all of the people of color from coming into Canada? That sounds kind of... well you know.
 
bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
#2091
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

‘Dishonest’: Liberals criticized after memo says Safe Third Country Agreement is not working


http://globalnews.ca/news/5067181/ju...onger-working/

LOL Well of course the agreement isn't working!!

"When asked repeatedly whether he believed the agreement was still working as intended, Border Security Minister Bill Blair’s office acknowledged last week that “we are in a different environment than we were when the agreement was signed in 2004,” but would not specifically address the question."

Look where all those refugees are coming from!!! Look who is cozing up to all the dictators and attacking friends. Until the second cuontry mans up and handles it's problems instead of passing them on..... even Canadians get peeved.....Even so it seems we Canadians still on the whole believe in being honorable.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2092
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

LOL Well of course the agreement isn't working!!

"When asked repeatedly whether he believed the agreement was still working as intended, Border Security Minister Bill Blair’s office acknowledged last week that “we are in a different environment than we were when the agreement was signed in 2004,” but would not specifically address the question."

Look where all those refugees are coming from!!! Look who is cozing up to all the dictators and attacking friends. Until the second cuontry mans up and handles it's problems instead of passing them on..... even Canadians get peeved.....Even so it seems we Canadians still on the whole believe in being honorable.




It is refreshing to see Canadian Liberals were only supportive of immigrants and refugees providing that immigrants and refugees weren't coming to Canada.


Now that Canadians are coming to the realization that the old days are gone, the fear in the air is so thick they can cut it. Migrants are swarming across the border and there is no end in sight. The Liberals are helpless... the RCMP is helpless. See the RCMP beg the migrants not to cross as they spill out of Taxi Vans at the Roxham Road Crossing is popcorn worthy.


Seeing Trudeau beg Trump to start refusing Africans a visa was indeed refreshing.



Honorable... hardly. Xenophobic... definitely.
Last edited by EagleSmack; 1 day ago at 03:47 PM..
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#2093
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

LOL Well of course the agreement isn't working!!
"When asked repeatedly whether he believed the agreement was still working as intended, Border Security Minister Bill Blair’s office acknowledged last week that “we are in a different environment than we were when the agreement was signed in 2004,” but would not specifically address the question."
Look where all those refugees are coming from!!! Look who is cozing up to all the dictators and attacking friends. Until the second cuontry mans up and handles it's problems instead of passing them on..... even Canadians get peeved.....Even so it seems we Canadians still on the whole believe in being honorable.


Hahaha trying to blame Trump for Trudeau's tweet welcoming all refugees too funny
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#2094
Swarming!!!!! Swarming I tells ya!!!!!!

Such a drama queen.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#2095
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

To stop all of the people of color from coming into Canada? That sounds kind of... well you know ...

... American!