Bi-Curious

B00Mer
+1

Cannuck
Nice to see another poster in your head as badly as I am

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Nice to see another poster in your head as badly as I am

Yawn, you're wife Bi-Curious is not in my head..

Giving me head, more like it.

So in short, when you kiss her (if she lets you) you're giving me head by proxy.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yawn, you're wife Bi-Curious is not in my head..
Giving me head, more like it.
So in short, when you kiss her (if she lets you) you're giving me head by proxy.

Oh,look.

It's the sickest fukc on the Forum.

You want to know how sick this particulAr fukc is?

Here's a message he sent me a week ago:

NO POSTING PRIVATE MESSAGES!!
Last edited by Said1; 1 week ago at 07:00 AM..

Blackleaf
Oh, yeah, definitely.

Cannuck
You really upset Boomer CC

Curious Cdn

You really upset Boomer CC

oh, boo hoo.

The whole trailer park is going to be in a tizzy, now.

Danbones
It's good you are surrounded by people you can impress.

Inflates the eggo, donut cupcake?

Jokeville: A hole trailer park.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

It's good you are surrounded by people you can impress.

Inflates the eggo, donut cupcake?

Good morning to you too, Crazy Pants!

How's the weather up in Penetang this morning?

Cannuck
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

oh, boo hoo.
The whole trailer park is going to be in a tizzy, now.

Heís almost as upset as JLM. Iíve got him in a dither

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by GetDigitalWorld View Post

Not just canada. Its global.

Yes,the internet is rotten with sick assholes like Boomer. Freedom of speech is reaching it's limits because of morons like him.

MHz
Special Ops guy at the bar, ''My parachute instructor said if I didn't jump he would rape my virgin ass." Buddy he was talking to, "Did you jump?" Reply, "A little at first, . . my place or yours?"

MHz

Yes,the internet is rotten with sick assholes like Boomer. Freedom of speech is reaching it's limits because of morons like him.

Are you aware he is an Israeli firster?? Guards, I found an anti-semite!

Curious Cdn

Its a third world war. It may sound extreme, but Russia has found a way to weaponize what we value most. They are trying it on Africa, canada right now. Also, Italy, Iran, USA. IT WORKS! It divides nations and eventually we implode from within. Go to Twitter and look up these hashtags... #GenocideInSouthernCameroons (africa) #RestartMIGA (Iran) #restart_opposition (Iran) #Bordeaux (France) #YellowVestCanada (canada) #cdnpoli (Canada) #100Days100Fails (Canada)
#BeAware
Its NOT CRAZY PEOPLE. Its very COORDINATED!

A lot of it is, at that.

Still, there are freelance boneheads in abundance on the internet. We also have a number of very specific private interests posting on here such as oil industry schills. They are as transparent as ticky tape but the left side of the IQ distribution bell curve eat up their propaganda, as well.

MHz

A lot of it is, at that.

We also have a number of very specific private interests posting on here such as oil industry schills. They are as transparent as ticky tape but the left side of the IQ distribution bell curve eat up their propaganda, as well.

So what is holding you back from exposing the BS???

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

So what is holding you back from exposing the BS???

oh, I'm pretty nice to you, in balance.

MHz

Its a third world war. It may sound extreme, but Russia has found a way to weaponize what we value most. They are trying it on Africa, canada right now. Also, Italy, Iran, USA. IT WORKS! It divides nations and eventually we implode from within. Go to Twitter and look up these hashtags... #GenocideInSouthernCameroons (africa) #RestartMIGA (Iran) #restart_opposition (Iran) #Bordeaux (France) #YellowVestCanada (canada) #cdnpoli (Canada) #100Days100Fails (Canada)

#BeAware

Its NOT CRAZY PEOPLE. Its very COORDINATED!

You sound like a crazy person. Russia is not Gog and Iran is not Magog. The rise and fall of nations is a Rothschild trait. Bring them up and then stab them in the back. The very odd thing it always surprised the victim, ask Saddam.

B00Mer
+1

Oh,look.
It's the sickest fukc on the Forum.
You want to know how sick this particulAr fukc is?
Here's a message he sent me a week ago:
"Canada will never split..
Also I have a Federal company that needs a united country, if Canada splits I loose $9200 a month income..
Sure Alberta my have a referendum or something to try and get special rights like Quebec, but I don't see Canada splitting ever
You need to calm down with forum rhetoric, it's just a forum.. A bull shit board with people just having fun.
Also I would never vote to see Canada split..
I'm at the Flying J in Mississauga if you want to meet.. you may be surprised to find I am a little more Liberal than I out on online
I've met in person a few members as I travel so much I have that fortune
I am meeting with my half sister for the first time today, as I was adopted here in Ontario"

... one sick, lying, traitorous fukc.
... but most of you already knew that, anyway.

Maybe you should read the rules of the forum posting private messages you get banned..

Hurray we finally get rid of you

Offering an olive branch to be kind to a person is not crazy..

Saying that you're going to bring the police to that meeting to arrest you for treason, well is.. Right Bi-Curious

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn

I'd show up at a meeting with you with the cops.

Yes, I think a united Canada is stronger than a devided one, and yes I believe in Universal Healthcare..

Alberta has to renegotiate transfer payments to Ottawa though.

Few other Liberal ideas, we should do more for the poor in Canada, rather than giving away billions to other countries..

So I offered to meet retard for a coffee and donut to ease tension, while I was in Mississauga.. OMG!! I must be crazy.

Crazy to think Bi-Curious was mature enough to meet with me and act like an adult.

Now I know he is an absolute fukking crack head, immature loser with more than a few screws loose..

I guess I'm alive today because he didn't meet up, I may be stuffed in his fridge and him eating my body parts
Last edited by B00Mer; 3 weeks ago at 09:43 AM..

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Special Ops guy at the bar, ''My parachute instructor said if I didn't jump he would rape my virgin ass." Buddy he was talking to, "Did you jump?" Reply, "A little at first, . . my place or yours?"

Watch your closet door is opening again, your bi-sexual panties are showing

Curious Cdn

Maybe you should read the rules of the forum posting private messages you get banned..
Saying that you're going to bring the police to that meeting to arrest you for treason, well is.. Right Bi-Curious
Yes, I think a united Canada is stronger than a devided one, and yes I believe in Universal Healthcare..
Few other Liberal ideas, we should do more for the poor in Canada, rather than giving away billions to other countries..
So I offered to meet retard for a coffee and donut to ease tension, while I was in Mississauga.. OMG!! I must be crazy.
Crazy to think Bi-Curious was mature enough to meet with me and act like an adult.
Now I know he is an absolute fukking crack head, immature loser with more than a few screws loose..
I guess I'm alive today because he didn't meet up, I may be stuffed in his fridge and him eating my body parts

You don't count.

You're a worthless turd.

I hope you drive off the road in the mountains, and soon, you piece of shit.

Cannuck

Youíre clearly upset.

Curious Cdn

You’re clearly upset.

... and the fukcing anus keeps posting shyte that invites that sort of response.

Stunned as an Afghan hound ...

Cannuck
You’re clearly in his head. In all the years I’ve posted here, not once have I ever even thought about starting a thread about another poster. I really couldn’t care less about any of you.

Well except for Zan. Never met her but would have married her in a heartbeat

Curious Cdn

Youíre clearly in his head

It's an empty, echoy place, full of strange goo and smelling like diesel.

B00Mer
You two should get a room..

However I'm not sure which of you Cannuck and Bi-Curious would be the receiver..

You two are the opitimity of Brokeback Canadian Content..

Curious Cdn

You two should get a room..
However I'm not sure which of you Cannuck and Bi-Curious would be the receiver..
You two are the opitimity of Brokeback Canadian Content..

You keep posting like this and I'll up the ante some more. My next project is to scan all of the images that you post with vehicle plates on them and identify you from one of those.

Don't be surprised if you log on and see your name and address as the title of a thread.

..... or, you can cease and desist acting like a self-destructive asshat.

Are you bright enough?

I wonder ...

pgs
+2
#27  Top Rated Post

... and the fukcing anus keeps posting shyte that invites that sort of response.

Stunned as an Afghan hound ...

Clearly upset . Go and play with your dolls , that should calm you down .

pgs
+2

You keep posting like this and I'll up the ante some more. My next project is to scan all of the images that you post with vehicle plates on them and identify you from one of those.

Don't be surprised if you log on and see your name and address as the title of a thread.

Are you bright enough?

I wonder ...

Do it .

B00Mer
+1

Are you bright enough?
I wonder ...

HA!! HA!! HA!!

I have never hidden my identity on CC. I have nothing to hide.

On the other hand you run like a scared hen being chased by the fox.

Sorry for upsetting you again Bi-Curious

Poor little over sensitive clown, your husband should be logging back on soon to defend you..

petros
+1

HA!! HA!! HA!!
I have never hidden my identity on CC. I have nothing to hide.
On the other hand you run like a scared hen being chased by the fox.
Sorry for upsetting you again Bi-Curious
Poor little over sensitive clown, your husband should be logging back on soon to defend you..

He gave out his surname while bragging.