My escape plan in case Trudeau gets re-elected

DaSleeper
+5
#181  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Nope. I was probably one of the first 1000 Reform Party Members and supported just about every part of their platform except the Triple E. In fact, Iíve spoken with Preston personally on this issue. I think both he and I softened our stance on this issue. He was in favour at one time of equal senators for each province but now is comfortable by region. I was in favour of abolishment but am am also willing to accept regional equality.

Who believes the usual Cannut bullshite????? ....Any yeas ?????

taxslave
+2
THe funny thing about "regional" is who gets to define regional. I consider Vancouver Island as a distinct region and since it is larger than PEI we need at least 4 senators of our own. Idjits i Ontarieowe think that everything west of them is one "region".

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Sorry for upsetting you

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

That is the very reason why the U.S. has an Electoral College - to prevent the bigger states from ruling over the entire country. The Founders were, obviously, quite right in knowing that human capacity to want power needed to be controlled as much as possible.

Itís funny how social conservatives like to whine about being ďruled by the elitesĒ but the see no problem ceding power to Nebraska

B00Mer
+2

Nobody..

Alberta is riddled with failures that a jealous with other people success, so they try to compete even at the expense of lying..

Alberta is sad that way..

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Victoria Inn is a better place to stay and same price.

Truck parking??

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Nobody.....

The funny part is that you twits think I care. Even funnier is that you canít ever refute what Iíve said. Thatís because Iím always right

DaSleeper
+3

The funny part is that you twits think I care. Even funnier is that you canít ever refute what Iíve said. Thatís because Iím always right

Since you're in the same league of bullshite as mhz......

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/dG5c3522f70f0a4

Cannuck
I donít open your links but, again, thanks for making your comments about me and not what I say. Proves my point yet again!

petros
+1
Kookoo bananas.

DaSleeper
+3

Kookoo bananas.

Also self centered egotistical twit!
Probably jerks off looking at himself in the mirror!

Cannuck

Also self centered egotistical twit!
Probably jerks off looking at himself in the mirror!

I donít think so. I doubt Pete can get it up anymore after all the drugs heís done.

Drugs are bad Míkay!!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Truck parking??

Yup but don't go through Kemnay.

petros
+2

I donít think so. I doubt Pete can get it up anymore after all the drugs heís done.
Drugs are bad Míkay!!

Bend over and find out.

Cannuck
No thanks. Even if you were female, you wouldnít be my type. Not into druggies

AnnaEmber
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

That is the very reason why the U.S. has an Electoral College - to prevent the bigger states from ruling over the entire country. The Founders were, obviously, quite right in knowing that human capacity to want power needed to be controlled as much as possible.

It was also supposed to keep corrupt jerks that wanted a dictatorship and ditch democracy, such as Trump, from the office of the top dog. Look how that turned out.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

It was also supposed to keep corrupt jerks that wanted a dictatorship and ditch democracy, such as Trump, from the office of the top dog. Look how that turned out.

Yup, that’s the problem with giving minorities equal representation. It erodes democracy. That’s the main reason people like Das or Boomer support the idea. Their views are not popular enough to be promoted by the majority. Of course, they lose their minds when the system works against them (as in giving Kweebeck special status)

petros
+1

No thanks. Even if you were female, you wouldn’t be my type. Not into druggies

You wanted to know so if you wanted proof I'd make that leap.

I'd want my first time to be with the perfect asshole in every way, shape and form. You fit that perfectly.

Cannuck

You wanted to know ....

Know I didn’t. Drugs hurt reading comprehension

petros
+1
Grow up.

Cannuck
Donít do drugs

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

No more power needed in the senate just elect in the Senators, not appointees, to give us a little more representation

As I said....................................

an ELECTED SENATE simply gives the party in power...........................................

MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Thus the BEST SOLUTION is to LIMIT the term served...............................

by a Senator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially since they have no real power anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
+2

Victoria Inn is a better place to stay and same price.

Better corporate rate than Motel 6

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Better corporate rate than Motel 6

Better food too and Houston's if that's your thing.

petros
+1

Donít do drugs

Is that what f-cked you up?

Cannuck
Poor Pete

petros
Why? First you were thinking of my junk then said you weren't but in reality were, so what the f-ck are you trying to f-ck yourself with this time?

Are you going to spit or are are you going to swallow?

Tecumsehsbones

Why? First you were thinking of my junk then said you weren't but in reality were, so what the f-ck are you trying to f-ck yourself with this time?

Do you always get gay-aggressive when you're annoyed?

Damn, fate dealt you a bad hand when you weren't born a Texas high-school football player.

Abusive, homo-erotic "initiations" and "pranks" are a big thing with them.

Cannuck

This is your brain on drugs

Danbones
OK, so swallow it is.