Where do you stand on this upcoming Fall election?


ewall87
#1
Do you honestly believe Trudeau will lose...?



http://statswest.com/where-do-you-st...-election.html
Attached Images
86iubi76r.jpg (20.6 KB, 3 views )
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#2
"I stand for money! I stand for power! I stand for the anthem at hockey games!" - The Dr. Bundolo Pandemonium Medicine Show.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#3
I'd rather see Trudeau in a minority government than Sheer or anyone else in a Majority.
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'd rather see Trudeau in a minority government than Sheer or anyone else in a Majority.

Why...the idiot NDP and Greens will go along with whatever he {or Butts} dreams up anyways. Same shitshow we have now.
And a Scheer minority won't last long, another election within a year.
TrustFund-eau has to be shown the door in a big way....then he can go home to Cuba

What will actually happen is anyone's guess...there are a lot of stupid, non caring people in this country.....Dope will do that to you
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2 / -1
#5
Doug Ford may have shifted a solid Conservative majority into either a Liberal or Conservative minority. I've said it all along. The only chance that Scheer has to form a majority is if the Bible bashing, gun slinging, ethnic hating libertarian end of the Conservatives SHUT THE FECK UP!

They don't seem to be getting it. I suppose that if you surround yourselves with Yahoos, you'd come to think that all of your fellow Canadians are like-minded Yahoos.

Well, it ain't so, Joe and despite what you have been led to believe on this forum by a few propagandists, most Canadians hover around the political middle. Abort the abortion debate, forever as one example. You will convince no one but make yourself appear to be an unacceptable extremist without return.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jul 27th, 2019 at 07:24 AM..
 
Walter
+4
#6  Top Rated Post
I will be voting Conservative. My riding, Simcoe-Grey, will elect a Conservative.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I will be voting Conservative. My riding, Simcoe-Grey, will elect a Conservative.

Mine may or may not. We have a Liberal MP for the first time in a long time right now but the neighbouring ridings to the north and west are all Tory.

One thing's for sure, the "ole time relijin" version of the Conservatives goes absolutely nowhere here in South Oakville where the vast majority of voters are University educated.

Ford is a serious liability, not because he is a fiscal conservative but because he is a vengeful bully.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

Why...the idiot NDP and Greens will go along with whatever he {or Butts} dreams up anyways. Same shitshow we have now.
And a Scheer minority won't last long, another election within a year.
TrustFund-eau has to be shown the door in a big way....then he can go home to Cuba
What will actually happen is anyone's guess...there are a lot of stupid, non caring people in this country.....Dope will do that to you

"No dope" put Trudeau in in the first place...so, it looks like you may have a problem with that particular train of thought.

just sayin because the rest of the post was pretty good.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 27th, 2019 at 08:13 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I will be voting Conservative. My riding, Simcoe-Grey, will elect a Conservative.

Who, if you go to their office and talk to some of them to find out what they are really all about, are in actual practice, screaming dynastic Liebarrels in drag.

but carry on with the PC, and pretend it will all be OK.

The secretaries who actually get stuff done for people, on the other hand, are VERY good, I'd vote for them to run stuff if they were running.

After what they did to brown though, I guess YOU would love their Fakenews conservative brand of liberal politics.

Haha, after they get elected, the TSX will finish crashing, Canada will have been bought out from under our feet by the totally corrupt at the top, and the Conservative governments "Harris style" attrition will disable the retired who will all be living in tents on the reserves "they" love to make for the Indians and the Irish. ) We call them parks now, that's where a lot of Canadians will be parked all right. That's all ready started to happen here in Conservative Simoce land.

Welcome to hell Walter! I think you will love it here. Late abortions from intentional starvation are the in thing now ( cheaper then bullets from the wall eh?). But it will keep the meat lockers stocked.

Now give my post that communist thumb of yours!
*wink*
Fakenews weeners will be lookin' pretty good when you see what happens to your pension.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 27th, 2019 at 08:14 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'd rather see Trudeau in a minority government than Sheer or anyone else in a Majority.

IMHO, What Turdy will do please them in a coalition will Kill this country even more.

One more term of UNtrueDOH! and this country will not even be owned by Canadians at all.

Unfortunately One term with Conservatives will do that too.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 27th, 2019 at 08:41 AM..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Doug Ford may have shifted a solid Conservative majority into either a Liberal or Conservative minority. I've said it all along. The only chance that Scheer has to form a majority is if the Bible bashing, gun slinging, ethnic hating libertarian end of the Conservatives SHUT THE FECK UP!

They don't seem to be getting it. I suppose that if you surround yourselves with Yahoos, you'd come to think that all of your fellow Canadians are like-minded Yahoos.

Well, it ain't so, Joe and despite what you have been led to believe on this forum by a few propagandists, most Canadians hover around the political middle. Abort the abortion debate, forever as one example. You will convince no one but make yourself appear to be an unacceptable extremist without return.

Yes the conservatives secret agenda that they instituted during eight years of majority . They shut down the borders stopping all immigration, banned abortion , and put women back in the kitchen . We just canít go back to that .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes the conservatives secret agenda that they instituted during eight years of majority . They shut down the borders stopping all immigration, banned abortion , and put women back in the kitchen . We just canít go back to that .

I don't believe in "secret agenda" but guess what!? Doug Ford really had a secret agenda to become the Mayor of Toronto, hitherto hidden from the electorate. There are one hell of a lot of voters here in Ontario and enough seats to make or break government's every time.

I don't believe for a second that Andrew Scheer has a secret agenda, nor did Harper but there are all sorts of fringe weirdo Bible thumping hillbilly MPs from the boondocks with hidden agenda who want tho clean up sinful Canada.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I don't believe in "secret agenda" but guess what!? Doug Ford really had a secret agenda to become the Mayor of Toronto, hitherto hidden from the electorate. There are one hell of a lot of voters here in Ontario and enough seats to make or break government's every time.

I don't believe for a second that Andrew Scheer has a secret agenda, nor did Harper but there are all sorts of fringe weirdo Bible thumping hillbilly MPs from the boondocks with hidden agenda who want tho clean up sinful Canada.

Yes backbenchers are very powerful trained seals in our system . They can sponsor private members bill that never come up for a vote .
 
Walter
+3
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes the conservatives secret agenda that they instituted during eight years of majority . They shut down the borders stopping all immigration, banned abortion , and put women back in the kitchen . We just canít go back to that .

You didnít mention tanks in the streets.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You didnít mention tanks in the streets.

That too .
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

"I stand for money! I stand for power! I stand for the anthem at hockey games!" - The Dr. Bundolo Pandemonium Medicine Show.

It would be nice to see a list of people that will be helped and which ones will be oppressed on a format that grades the promises from each party and then a grade on how well that worked out. Most would be in the red as that is what happens when you decide to let the biggest liars be the leaders, while they claim the right to get pissed off and put you in jail if you lie to them.


These are the only 'children they care about, the only ones they can care about'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street
Competing financial centers

Main article: Financial centre
Of the street's importance as a financial center, New York Times analyst Daniel Gross wrote:
In today's burgeoning and increasingly integrated global financial markets ó a vast, neural spaghetti of wires, Web sites and trading platforms ó the N.Y.S.E. is clearly no longer the epicenter. Nor is New York. The largest mutual-fund complexes are in Valley Forge, Pa., Los Angeles and Boston, while trading and money management are spreading globally. Since the end of the cold war, vast pools of capital have been forming overseas, in the Swiss bank accounts of Russian oligarchs, in the Shanghai vaults of Chinese manufacturing magnates and in the coffers of funds controlled by governments in Singapore, Russia, Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia that may amount to some $2.5 trillion.
ó Daniel Gross in 2007[26]
An example is the alternative trading platform known as BATS, based in Kansas City, which came "out of nowhere to gain a 9 percent share in the market for trading United States stocks".[26] The firm has computers in the U.S. state of New Jersey, two salespersons in New York City, but the remaining 33 employees work in a center in Kansas.[26]



A fake company that is also wholly owned as much as Wall St is.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

Why...the idiot NDP and Greens will go along with whatever he {or Butts} dreams up anyways. Same shitshow we have now.
And a Scheer minority won't last long, another election within a year.
TrustFund-eau has to be shown the door in a big way....then he can go home to Cuba

What will actually happen is anyone's guess...there are a lot of stupid, non caring people in this country.....Dope will do that to you


Currently, no leader of any party deserves to be majority power PM. A minority though might not be so bad.


But Sheer would be horrible as PM.



I don't like Trudeau, and won't be voting Liberal this election, but there's also no one worth voting for in my area so I guess I'll just nix my ballot or something. But as much as I dislike Trudeau, I'd still rather him over Sheer.



That said, if we had an actual, true, old school Conservative for the PC's, I might have voted with them if he was decent enough. Sadly the old school types are gone or very few since the current 'style' is more popular.
 
Hoid
#18
Am hoping for a green wave.

If the greens can get 10-15 seats they could easily hold the balance of power and have a big say in what happens - as they do now in BC.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Am hoping for a green wave.
If the greens can get 10-15 seats they could easily hold the balance of power and have a big say in what happens - as they do now in BC.

Oh look, the hypocrite is still pretending he's super environmentally conscious.
 
spaminator
+1 / -1
#20
fiberal slim majority
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Doug Ford may have shifted a solid Conservative majority into either a Liberal or Conservative minority. I've said it all along. The only chance that Scheer has to form a majority is if the Bible bashing, gun slinging, ethnic hating libertarian end of the Conservatives SHUT THE FECK UP!

More Lemonade?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#22
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

More Lemonade?

The Provincial Government is in full damage control, today ... trying to salvage the Tories chances in a province that contains a third of the population of Canada and that currently gives the provincial Tories less than 10% of the popular support. Ford et al are backpedaling on stiffing the victims of Autism so that they can build more billion dollar subways that Toronto doesn't want.

This would have been initiated by the Federal Tories starting to panic, no doubt. Ford has done real damage to that brand and their blundering may have just cost the Tories a majority of even a mandate of any kind.

Blustering Yahoos only fly for the 10% of the population that are already blustering Yahoo's, except that they believe that they represent some sort of silent majority and not the freak Fringe of knuckle walking outsiders.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The Provincial Government is in full damage control, today ... trying to salvage the Tories chances in a province that contains a third of the population of Canada and that currently gives the provincial Tories less than 10% of the popular support. Ford et al are backpedaling on stiffing the victims of Autism so that they can build more billion dollar subways that Toronto doesn't want.

This would have been initiated by the Federal Tories starting to panic, no doubt. Ford has done real damage to that brand and their blundering may have just cost the Tories a majority of even a mandate of any kind.

Blustering Yahoos only fly for the 10% of the population that are already blustering Yahoo's, except that they believe that they represent some sort of silent majority and not the freak Fringe of knuckle walking outsiders.

And it may not .
 
JamesBondo
+2
#25
CC, it is dumb to mix provincial politics with federal politics. Often the parties don't share common platforms. The BC Liberals were notoriously conservative, more conservative than the federal CPC.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#26
Insofar as I care at all (very little) or have any say (none), I favor Scheer, on the principle that Canada generally does what they're told when the Tories are in charge.
 
JamesBondo
+1
#27
I cant wait for the liberal hacks to attempt to remind me about Harper's 2 Billion dollar deficit. What is Trudeau at, 50 billion?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

CC, it is dumb to mix provincial politics with federal politics. Often the parties don't share common platforms. The BC Liberals were notoriously conservative, more conservative than the federal CPC.

You can complain about it all you like. Federal Conservative support here has dropped in lock step with the drop of support for Rob Ford.

The Liberals are making hay with it. "See! If you vote for Andrew Scheer, you get Rob Ford in Ottawa!" It's utter bullshot, of course but it's real, it's happening and it may have already lost the election for the Federal Tories.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I cant wait for the liberal hacks to attempt to remind me about Harper's 2 Billion dollar deficit. What is Trudeau at, 50 billion?

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
-- Dick Cheney

Maybe they still do in Canada.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
-- Dick Cheney

Oh, those tax-and-spend Republicans, eh?

Trump is definitely one of those.