Trump Derangement Syndrome


pgs
Free Thinker
#1171
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

where is the 3% growth ?

the tax cut was supposed to result in 3% growth.

Did not happen

You tell us .where did it go ?
 
Hoid
+1
#1172
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You tell us .where did it go ?

It was never going to happen.

The theory that tax cuts would result in economic growth was proven false.

The central theory of republican economics was simply wrong
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#1173
Meanwhile, Trumpkins are in denial as the Yankee Empire crumbles to dust before our very eyes.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1174
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Actually you are dead wrong. The U.S. border started tightening up about 18 years ago, before that we used to cross a lot and very seldom had to even show I.D. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump!

I've always had more trouble with the Canadian guards coming back than the american guards going into the U. S.
Not real trouble but a lot of questions...
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1175
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1176
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It was never going to happen.

The theory that tax cuts would result in economic growth was proven false.

The central theory of republican economics was simply wrong

all they did is create a sugar high.,,,,,,which is starting to wear off.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#1177
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The US burns while Trump "governs" via Twitter.

talk about DERANGED........
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1178
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I've always had more trouble with the Canadian guards coming back than the american guards going into the U. S.
Not real trouble but a lot of questions...


Much as I hate to admit it, Yanks are more outgoing than Canadians!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#1179
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Much as I hate to admit it, Yanks are more outgoing than Canadians!

Collectively insane ... nice individually.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1180
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It was never going to happen.

The theory that tax cuts would result in economic growth was proven false.

The central theory of republican economics was simply wrong

So where did it go ?
 

Similar Threads

107
11
Bush derangement syndrome
by Walter | Sep 12th, 2014
1
Asperger's Syndrome
by triedit | Jul 23rd, 2007
6
Tourette's Syndrome
by missile | Apr 1st, 2005