Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disaster trip to India


Curious Cdn
Conservative
#451
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He was inferring that your grandparents were racist and you follow in their footsteps . Fortunately you didn’t fall for his little trap .

But I'm sure that you do, pigs.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#452
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't have a racist bone in my body or a racist hair on my head....

Nobody believes you
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've been to QC. and what little I saw of it I liked, although I wasn't overly impressed with the way the crazy bastards in Montreal drove! My brother has lived in Pierrefonds for over 30 years. Beautiful country between Val D'Or and Montreal.
PS. W.T.F. did my grandfather have to do with Quebec? Were you referring to my paternal or maternal grandfather?

I doubt that Montrealers were impressed with your driving, either.

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

You know that they post MINIMUM speeds on the highways, there?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#454
Balpreet Singh Boparai, legal counsel for the World Sikh Organization in Canada, acknowledged that some might try to use the photos and videos of Sunday's parade to stir up fears of Sikh extremists infiltrating the Canadian Forces.

But he said the Khalsa parade has nothing to do with extremism, adding the military has participated in many such events before and, "personally, I believe if this was a group of white soldiers, people who don't look different, it wouldn't have been an issue."
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=spartanntp

Just another rabid racist defending his rights to make rules for himself and his clones which are here on display in the land of the sold out for free.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#455
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

But I'm sure that you do, pigs.

Ah Yorgie...what's to be said that hasn't already been said?

Say...have you taken the sold sticker off your for sale sign yet?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I doubt that Montrealers were impressed with your driving, either.

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

You know that they post MINIMUM speeds on the highways, there?

You haven't seen the new stop signs heh?


"Whoa Whoa Tabarnak"


https://ottawhatpodcast.com/2016/03/...ng-arret-signs
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#457
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I doubt that Montrealers were impressed with your driving, either.

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

You know that they post MINIMUM speeds on the highways, there?


No they weren't - I stopped for a red light and about 60 of the bastards laid on the horn- silly old me not realizing that "red" meant speed up! On a side note a guy was telling us that the most thrilling ride at Expo 67 was a taxi ride from down town to the exposition. We passed!
 
spaminator
+1
#458
LILLEY: Trudeau's team still blames Indian government for disastrous 2018 trip
Brian Lilley
Published:
August 1, 2019
Updated:
August 1, 2019 7:57 PM EDT
In this handout photo, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (R), along with his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau (L), daughter Ella-Grace (2nd L) and son Xavier (2nd R) pose for a family photo as they pay their respects at the Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar on Feb. 21, 2018.Amritsar District Public Relations Officer / HANDOUT/AFP/Getty Images
When I read the quote from Gerry Butts the other day, I thought it was fake. In no world would a top Liberal launch a full on attack on a foreign government while talking to a journalist.
But it was real, a fact I confirmed with National Post columnist John Ivison.
Ivison has a new book coming out next week, Trudeau: The Education of a Prime Minister, in which he details how Butts viewed the disastrous trip to India in February 2018.
You may recall the trip saw that Trudeau and his family dressed “too Indian for an Indian” as one media outlet in India described it. That was the same trip where Sophie Trudeau was photographed next to Jaspal Atwal, the man convicted of trying to assassinate a visiting India politician in British Columbia in the 80s.
Atwal was invited on the India trip by a Liberal MP, his name added to the list of people to get coveted invites to key dinners and receptions by the prime minister’s office.
And yet how did Butts assess the trip? He blamed the Indian government.
“We walked into a buzzsaw — (Narendra) Modi and his government were out to screw us and were throwing tacks under our tires to help Canadian conservatives, who did a good job of embarrassing us,” Butts told Ivison.
Now just to be clear, Butts made those comments to a journalist writing a book while he was still Principal Secretary to Trudeau. Ivison estimates the conversation happened last October.
It’s one thing for Butts to think those things, another to voice them in a way that he knows will be made public. It’s also the most tone-deaf assessment of the trip I’ve seen since Sophie Trudeau went on TV and blamed the staff for those outfits.
I mean think about that trip, the two things that got Trudeau in trouble were the invite of the terrorist to dinner and the outrageous outfits. Both of those amount to self-inflicted wounds.
LILLEY: Trudeau Liberals block another attempt to hold them to account
LILLEY: Report censors answers about Trudeau’s disastrous India trip
At least Butts admits the photos of Trudeau and his family were a problem.
“Nobody would remember any of that had it not been for the photographs. We should have known this better than anybody — in many ways we’d used this to get elected. The picture will overwhelm words. We did the count — we did forty-eight meetings and he was dressed in a suit for forty-five of them. But give people that picture and it’s the only one they’ll remember,” Butts told Ivison.
“That picture?” Try multiple photos, over and over again.
Trudeau wasn’t ridiculed for a single photo dressed like a Bollywood extra, he was ridiculed for overdoing it time and again.
As for inviting a terrorist to dinner, it’s tough to believe the Liberal attempt to blame this on the Indian government. Atwal was added to the guest list after Vancouver area MP Randeep Sarai sent a list of potential guests to the PMO. The PMO sent their full list on to the Canadian High Commission in India who then sent out the invitations.
Sophie Gregoire Trudeau at a function in India with Jaspal Atwal, a Surrey businessman, who is a one-time member of the now-banned International Sikh Youth Federation. (Handout Photo)
How the Modi government had anything to do with Atwal being invited is a mystery perhaps only Butts can understand.
The simple fact of the matter is that the trip to India was a disaster, the kind Trudeau and his team weren’t used to dealing with. So now a year and half later they are still looking to lay the blame anywhere but where it belongs.
With themselves.
blilley@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/opinion/column...rous-2018-trip
 
spaminator
+1
#459
Scheer demands evidence from Butts that India was 'out to screw us'
Canadian Press
Published:
August 2, 2019
Updated:
August 2, 2019 4:09 PM EDT
OTTAWA — Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer is speaking out about what he calls an “attack” on the government of India by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s former principal secretary.
In a report published in the National Post this week, Gerald Butts accuses the government of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of trying to sabotage the Trudeau government’s controversial trip to India in 2018.
Scheer calls the comments “troubling” and says he wants to see evidence from Butts, who resigned as principal secretary earlier this year at the height of the SNC-Lavalin controversy but is back helping with the Liberal re-election effort.
Otherwise, says Scheer, Trudeau should fire his long-time friend from the campaign for making what he calls “baseless allegations.”
The comments attributed to Butts appeared in the Post as part of an excerpt from columnist John Ivison’s forthcoming new book, Trudeau: The Education of a Prime Minister.
In the book, Butts — who was still with the Prime Minister’s Office at the time of the interview — accuses Modi’s government of being “out to screw us” and of “throwing tacks” under Canada’s tires in order to help Canadian conservatives.
“We walked into a buzzsaw,” Butts reportedly said.
By most measures, the eight-day trip to India was a disaster for the Liberal government, which had to explain an exorbitant $1.5-million price tag and the fact that a man convicted of attempted murder ended up on the guest list for a pair of diplomatic receptions.
But perhaps the most damaging element of the trip was the sight of Trudeau and his family dressed in elaborate traditional Indian garb, an excess that went over poorly with the Canadian public and produced a number of viral photos and videos.
“Nobody would remember any of that had it not been for the photographs,” Ivison quotes Butts as saying.
“We should have known this better than anybody — in many ways we’d used this to get elected. The picture will overwhelm words. We did the count — we did 48 meetings and he was dressed in a suit for 45 of them. But give people that picture and it’s the only one they’ll remember.”
Butts has not publicly acknowledged the Post report, nor did he immediately respond to queries Friday from The Canadian Press.
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...ut-to-screw-us
 
Mowich
Conservative
+2
#460
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

LILLEY: Trudeau's team still blames Indian government for disastrous 2018 trip
Brian Lilley
Published:
August 1, 2019
Updated:
August 1, 2019 7:57 PM EDT
In this handout photo, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (R), along with his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau (L), daughter Ella-Grace (2nd L) and son Xavier (2nd R) pose for a family photo as they pay their respects at the Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar on Feb. 21, 2018.Amritsar District Public Relations Officer / HANDOUT/AFP/Getty Images
When I read the quote from Gerry Butts the other day, I thought it was fake. In no world would a top Liberal launch a full on attack on a foreign government while talking to a journalist.
But it was real, a fact I confirmed with National Post columnist John Ivison.
Ivison has a new book coming out next week, Trudeau: The Education of a Prime Minister, in which he details how Butts viewed the disastrous trip to India in February 2018.
You may recall the trip saw that Trudeau and his family dressed “too Indian for an Indian” as one media outlet in India described it. That was the same trip where Sophie Trudeau was photographed next to Jaspal Atwal, the man convicted of trying to assassinate a visiting India politician in British Columbia in the 80s.
Atwal was invited on the India trip by a Liberal MP, his name added to the list of people to get coveted invites to key dinners and receptions by the prime minister’s office.
And yet how did Butts assess the trip? He blamed the Indian government.
“We walked into a buzzsaw — (Narendra) Modi and his government were out to screw us and were throwing tacks under our tires to help Canadian conservatives, who did a good job of embarrassing us,” Butts told Ivison.
Now just to be clear, Butts made those comments to a journalist writing a book while he was still Principal Secretary to Trudeau. Ivison estimates the conversation happened last October.
It’s one thing for Butts to think those things, another to voice them in a way that he knows will be made public. It’s also the most tone-deaf assessment of the trip I’ve seen since Sophie Trudeau went on TV and blamed the staff for those outfits.
I mean think about that trip, the two things that got Trudeau in trouble were the invite of the terrorist to dinner and the outrageous outfits. Both of those amount to self-inflicted wounds.
LILLEY: Trudeau Liberals block another attempt to hold them to account
LILLEY: Report censors answers about Trudeau’s disastrous India trip
At least Butts admits the photos of Trudeau and his family were a problem.
“Nobody would remember any of that had it not been for the photographs. We should have known this better than anybody — in many ways we’d used this to get elected. The picture will overwhelm words. We did the count — we did forty-eight meetings and he was dressed in a suit for forty-five of them. But give people that picture and it’s the only one they’ll remember,” Butts told Ivison.
“That picture?” Try multiple photos, over and over again.
Trudeau wasn’t ridiculed for a single photo dressed like a Bollywood extra, he was ridiculed for overdoing it time and again.
As for inviting a terrorist to dinner, it’s tough to believe the Liberal attempt to blame this on the Indian government. Atwal was added to the guest list after Vancouver area MP Randeep Sarai sent a list of potential guests to the PMO. The PMO sent their full list on to the Canadian High Commission in India who then sent out the invitations.
Sophie Gregoire Trudeau at a function in India with Jaspal Atwal, a Surrey businessman, who is a one-time member of the now-banned International Sikh Youth Federation. (Handout Photo)
How the Modi government had anything to do with Atwal being invited is a mystery perhaps only Butts can understand.
The simple fact of the matter is that the trip to India was a disaster, the kind Trudeau and his team weren’t used to dealing with. So now a year and half later they are still looking to lay the blame anywhere but where it belongs.
With themselves.
blilley@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/opinion/column...rous-2018-trip





 
Hoid
#461
I know someone who thinks he has a nice ass

 
harrylee
Free Thinker
#462
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I know someone who thinks he has a nice ass

Yeah...you do

She just looks puzzled that a so called world leader could be such a dolt.
 
Hoid
#463
she looks like she's figuring out how to ditch Jarrod for a night
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#464
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

she looks like she's figuring out how to ditch Jarrod for a night

You should see the videos of this encounter. She clearly swooned.
 
spilledthebeer
#465
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You should see the videos of this encounter. She clearly swooned.




Our idiot Boy Justin HAS A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And as Trump pointed out.....................................


if you have enough money...................................


then some women WILL LET YOU...................................


grab their crotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Or maybe she is just wondering what the chance are..........................


of such an IDIOT getting elected PM a second time????????????????????????????????

 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#466
Maybe, she just has the alley cat morals of her mother and father.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#467
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, she just has the alley cat morals of her mother and father.


Who are we talking about here? (Good idea if you are going to depart from the thread to give a "heads up" what/who you are nattering about)
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#468
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You should see the videos of this encounter. She clearly swooned.

Like you do?

them lil commie/nazi rainbow socks an all, eh?

lol then you went on looking for real piss tapes.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#469
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Who are we talking about here? (Good idea if you are going to depart from the thread to give a "heads up" what/who you are nattering about)

He actually has no idea, but hey...NATTERING!!!




Budgies are so unbalanced, too bad they don't balance themselves.
 
spilledthebeer
#470
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Who are we talking about here? (Good idea if you are going to depart from the thread to give a "heads up" what/who you are nattering about)




We are talking about some Yankee broad who ate a meal at some govt function..................................


and was photographed giving Our idiot Boy Justin............................................


some funny looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With the photograph POSTED HERE in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



There are those who allege she "swooned" in the presence...................................


of Our idiot Boy..................................


in spite of being at the dinner with HER HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and such people are merely LIE-berals DELUDING THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!



And then there are those like myself.......................................


who simply assume she is like a scientist.....................................


intently studying some particularly LOATHSOME PARASITE.........................


that has wormed its way into her presence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


DO TRY to keep up there.....................................


Joyless LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#471
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Who are we talking about here? (Good idea if you are going to depart from the thread to give a "heads up" what/who you are nattering about)

Ivanka

I don't help it if you're incapable of following a simple trail of posts.