It's 4:20

Cliffy
+2
#1
 
Danbones
#2
Damn, and all this time I thought Pot was just short for potato.

As in "a little pot" being a fringlisch translation of a chinese term denoting a foreign devil in funny socks.
 
Walter
#3
Smoking is bad for you.
 
Mowich
+1
#4
As this will be the last 4/20, Cliffy here's a bit stoner nostalgia for you.

With cannabis legalization imminent in Canada, 4/20 offers an opportunity to reflect on the impending death of stoner culture | National Post
 
DaSleeper
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Damn, and all this time I thought Pot was just short for potato.

As in "a little pot" being a fringlisch translation of a chinese term denoting a foreign devil in funny socks.

Just more Fakebook news
Must be where the term fake news comes from.....
 
Danbones
#6
phew..I forgot my password just in time

about 9 years ago.

I still get emails telling me what people I hate are pretending to be doing every day
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Happy 420, Cliffy.
 
bill barilko
#8
The impending marijuana legalisation is about to rip the meaning out of many people's so called lives.
 
mentalfloss
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Smoking is bad for you.

Not as much as you are.
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#10
For those of you who disapprove of marijuana (but are just hunky-dory with alcohol), you can celebrate the great stand for the Second Amendment made by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold on this date in 1999.
 
Danbones
#11
Naw that was for the right to do SSRIs
 
petros
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Naw that was for the right to do SSRIs

Legal MDMA.

Huzzah!
 
Cliffy
#13
A friend's crop from the early 70s near Nakusp, BC.

 
Cliffy
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

As this will be the last 4/20, Cliffy here's a bit stoner nostalgia for you.

All I have is nostalgia cuz I can't smoke the stuff. For some reason I have developed an allergy to pot. One toot and it feels like I am having a heart attack.
 
Walter
+1
#15
Smoking is bad for you.
 
Cliffy
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Smoking is bad for you.

So is breathing car exhaust and industrial pollution.

 
Hoid
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Smoking is bad for you.

The research will show weed is just as bad for you as tobacco.
 
Cliffy
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The research will show weed is just as bad for you as tobacco.

But most on here could use a good stiff dose of LSD or Sillycybin. Cures anal retention.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

But most on here could use a good stiff dose of LSD or Sillycybin. Cures anal retention.

Psilocybin, you f*cking imbecile.
 
petros
#20
Get pserious.
 
Cliffy
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Psilocybin, you f*cking imbecile.

Of course it is, you anal retentive dickhead. You think I don't know how to spell?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Of course it is, you anal retentive dickhead. You think I don't know how to spell?

I think you're as illiterate as you are generally stupid, Chief Wa-Na-Be.
 
Cliffy
#23
 
gopher
+2
#24
Thank Goddess for Hemp:









Happy 420!
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#25
Happy Hitler's Birthday to you too Cliffy.
 
Cliffy
-1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Happy Hitler's Birthday to you too Cliffy.

I forgot your hero's birthday was the same day as the stoners'.