Quote: Originally Posted by Zan
To hide the boogers they put there first.
If dogs get ill from eating chocolate, how did mine survive that honkin huge extra dark chocolate bar he pilfered last week?
LOL...zan ya gotta stop reading me..it's ruining you...boogers..typed from zan...put me on ignore..........
Cause it ended up in the plastic bag he also swallowed.....go to vet now!!!
How many grapes in a dozen?
Last edited by Dreadful Nonsense; Aug 29th, 2007 at 10:41 PM..Reason: forgot question///fast one came to mind/aint i brilliant