Quebec as a Nation=Quebec as a Nazi regime


Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
#61
test
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#62
Why did it take you five-and-a-half years to come up with a response?
 
CDNBear
+1
#63
Wow, a 4yo necro-resurrection!

My how my opinion has changed, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

test

Did you pass or fail?
 
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
#64
Just seeing (play'n) with turning the red writing back to black is all.
 
CDNBear
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Just seeing (play'n) with turning the red writing back to black is all.

Red writing?
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
#66
Musta worked

We gotta get that latch fixed on the archive gate (and polls therein)
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Musta worked

We gotta get that latch fixed on the archive gate (and polls therein)

Sigh. Newbies.
 
CDNBear
+2
#68
It is interesting to see how we've grown and our opinions have changed though.
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#69
That's true. Just goes to show that we never stop learning, growing and developing as people.

Although I always find it amusing when a newbie resurrects a necro thread and starts railing at someone who hasn't been here for years though.
 
CDNBear
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

That's true. Just goes to show that we never stop learning, growing and developing as people.

Although I always find it amusing when a newbie resurrects a necro thread and starts railing at someone who hasn't been here for years though.

It is like bitching at a corpse isn't it.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
#71  Top Rated Post
Saves getting a reply he/she may not like....
 
CDNBear
+2
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Saves getting a reply he/she may not like....

Always the optimist, our solitary Wolf is.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

And still I wait for logic 7 to post some proof the Natives support the Parti d'uh Quebecois???

About 4 % did - The majority know that in the Province / State of Quebec they would lose many hard fought rights, agreements- And if you trust the PQ well, enough said.
Quebec can leave with the land borders they came in with.

Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7 View Post

You guys are just retards, quebec will never be like the nazi, they had the rotchilbank behind the nazi, which quebec doesnt, they had the best army at the time, which quebec never will, quebec are the nicest to native peoples in canada, don't you guys knows canadian history?? do you remember who decided to kill them all?? not the french, but the brits which are canadians and americans today.Instead french were dealing with native indians, then one day, the barbarian came , they allied themselves with iroquoi, which is an indian tribe, where all of the rest of indian tribes didnt like,it is about time you get your facts straights,you guys make me laugh at the highest level.

Well we know a biased and I use the term loosely -opinion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Numure View Post

I'm not the one defending the position, moron. Beside, I have little to no respect for the natives that live in Québec, that havnt learned french.

Why should they? If that is your biggest problem then you no idea of what respect and coexistence means- Just another fffn hard-line segregationist- French 1st- English and others 9th- Personally - I would love to see you go.
 
nimafarid2007
#74
Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by nimafarid2007 View Post

Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.

Which French? Schools teach Parisian ... not joual
 
Cabbagesandking
No Party Affiliation
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by nimafarid2007 View Post

Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.

The English of Quebec have always had a much higher ratio of bilinguals in the population than the French. There was no reason for bilingualism elsewhere except for North Eastern Ontario where, again, English bilingualism is high in numbers.

Across Canada, there is a considerable emphasis on learning French even though the great majority of the population will never have use for it.

It is called respecting the French part of our nation and making them as comfortable as possible outside Quebec even though the numbers there are small.
 
s_lone
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Which French? Schools teach Parisian ... not joual

Schools in Quebec teach French, not ''Parisian French''.

Does a New Yorker learn London English? Does a Australian learn London English? Of course they don't. They learn English and that's why both Americans and Australians could communicate as easily as any Canadian on this forum because it's English.

The exact same logic applies to French. Any educated Quebecer can effectively communicate with a Belgian, a Swiss or a Frenchman who speaks French for the obvious reason that we all learned the same language.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+3
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by nimafarid2007 View Post

Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.

The Cree and Inuit are not anglophones- Perhaps you should learn their language as well.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

It is interesting to see how we've grown and our opinions have changed though.

My opinion on Quebec hasn't changed over the years except now I don' even want to hear about the place.

Quote: Originally Posted by nimafarid2007 View Post

Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.

Unless one lives in Quebec what earthly good would learning French do for us? Even people from France have trouble understanding you. From a business perspective one would be better off learning Japanese or one of the Chinese dialects. Especially on the West coast.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

My opinion on Quebec hasn't changed over the years except now I don' even want to hear about the place.


I think a lot of the people are OK, of course the politics and politicians are screwed.
 
TenPenny
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

My opinion on Quebec hasn't changed over the years except now I don' even want to hear about the place.



Unless one lives in Quebec what earthly good would learning French do for us? Even people from France have trouble understanding you. From a business perspective one would be better off learning Japanese or one of the Chinese dialects. Especially on the West coast.

I wasn't aware that Quebec was the only part of Canada where people speak French.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

I wasn't aware that Quebec was the only part of Canada where people speak French.

Well now you know.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Well now you know.

Maybe a couple of dozen at Mallardville.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by s_lone View Post

Schools in Quebec teach French, not ''Parisian French''.

Does a New Yorker learn London English? Does a Australian learn London English? Of course they don't. They learn English and that's why both Americans and Australians could communicate as easily as any Canadian on this forum because it's English.

The exact same logic applies to French. Any educated Quebecer can effectively communicate with a Belgian, a Swiss or a Frenchman who speaks French for the obvious reason that we all learned the same language.

I didn't go to school in Quebec. Take it up with the various non-Quebec schoolboards.
 
TenPenny
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Well now you know.

More like, you should learn about this country before you say idiotic things.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

More like, you should learn about this country before you say idiotic things.

You should lighten up, he was probably pulling your leg.
 
TenPenny
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You should lighten up, he was probably pulling your leg.

You should get out more often, you need more exercise.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

You should get out more often, you need more exercise.

On my way in a few minutes.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#89
Languages act called 'Quebec Nazi Act'

Languages act called 'Quebec Nazi Act' - Montreal - CBC News

LOL.. somebody has a sense of humor.


Love this reply on CBC.. someone has the right idea.

Quote:

jlabon wrote:
I agree that this law should be abolished and that Québec and Canada should separate once and for all.
________________

Canadians are long past caring what the Quebecers agree to. On the world stage, Quebec is an inconsequential and insignificant blip. In Canada, it's a parasite that feeds on the Canadian host and will require extraordinary treatment to be removed from its food supply.

 
CDNBear
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by nimafarid2007 View Post

Something annoying is that you anglophones expect francophones to learn english, but you think that it is unreasonable to be expected to learn french.

In Quebec, English isn't compulsory to graduate High School. In Ontario French is compulsory to graduate High School.
 

Similar Threads

123
216
Quebec as a Nation
by John Muff | Dec 1st, 2006