It's REALLY Evident on here.

pgs
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I just got my CERB today.. I'm now a Liberal and NOT Racist anymore...

Business that bad ?

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Your content says literally otherwise.

No it doesn't. You are so far out in left field you don't know where center is.
To be right wing one would have be hard core christian. I'm not.
To be right wing one would have to be anti union. I'm not.
To be right wing one would have to be against equality. I'm not. I strongly disagree with special rights for anyone based on skin colour or religion.
I am a fiscal conservative and that often spills over into the social arena when things the extremists want is going to cost the rest of us money.

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Ok I was hoping he was brutally violated by a Black man, but I guess he would mention something if that happened.

Only if he likedit.

Serryah
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Only if you are sofar left you think the NDP is centeralist.

As a whole? The NDP is left, middle left, or they try to be.

Some aren't, some are wackadoodle far left.

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

As a whole? The NDP is left, middle left, or they try to be.
Some aren't, some are wackadoodle far left.

Most of the BC dippers are in the wackadoodle catagory.

Tygerbright

No it doesn't. You are so far out in left field you don't know where center is.
To be right wing one would have be hard core christian. I'm not.
To be right wing one would have to be anti union. I'm not.
To be right wing one would have to be against equality. I'm not. I strongly disagree with special rights for anyone based on skin colour or religion.
I am a fiscal conservative and that often spills over into the social arena when things the extremists want is going to cost the rest of us money.

And you're a bigot and a racist, you're not a fundie so what your content is still literal trash.

Tygerbright

Most of the BC dippers are in the wackadoodle catagory.

Proof?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Which means you are exactly what you are claiming someone else to be. You are actually the "racist and bigot" - you just don't want to admit it or don't see it.

Try stepping back and listening to what you're saying and then do your research. Of course, name calling is typical of Leftists who cannot support any of their claims nor can they provide alternatives to issues that need to be addressed.

Racist where? Bigoted where?

Oh wait You're part of what ethnic minority and equal rights minority?

gerryh
+2

How rich, the hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

How rich, the hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Not at all show your work?

gerryh
+1

Not at all show your work?

You want proof that you're racist and bigoted, but aren't willing to provide same when asked after accusing others.

Tygerbright

You want proof that you're racist and bigoted, but aren't willing to provide same when asked after accusing others.

I provided proof you can access people comments by clicking on them.

I've neither said one racist word towards PoC nor performed bigotry vs a minority.

gerryh

I provided proof you can access people comments by clicking on them.
I've neither said one racist word towards PoC nor performed bigotry vs a minority.

Actually,that statement is true, doesnt change the fact that you are a bigot, at least .

Tygerbright

Actually,that statement is true, doesnt change the fact that you are a bigot, at least .

It does seen to be a bigot you need to commit offenses and hate speech vs a minority group. I haven't.

Girth

It does seen to be a bigot you need to commit offenses and hate speech vs a minority group. I haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M

Tygerbright

Not an argument but nice derail.

Look it's easily apparent there's fookers here on this post and on the site trying to pull the right wing bullcrap mirroring thing.

But it can't work... Bigotry requires minorities as targets, racism requires systemic oppression... that's it that's reality.

Am I prejudiced vs folks effing certainly.

But mirroring racism and bigoty accusations is just offended whypipple desperate to be oppressed so people can't say shit to them.

It's never...ever... going to work that way.

Tygerbright

Jinentonix
+3

You ARE a bigot. Your goddam idiotic question assumes that one can only be the target of racism/discrimination if one belongs to an ethnic minority or equal rights minority.

So I guess when the likes of Nick Cannon, Nathaniel Lawrence, Yusra Khogali publicly channel their inner Hitlers declaring that Whites (and Jews) are subhuman isn't racism. Check. Anymore hypocritical bullshit you wanna try to get people to swallow?

In an age when Rosanne gets kicked off her show and has her career pretty much destroyed because of an off colour comment ( no pun intended) about a Black lady, Oprah gives Nick Cannon a spot for his show that was canceled by Viacom due to his nazi-wannabe rantings. Not a WORD about it from your garbage-head ilk though. Not one word of complaint. Not a f*cking peep. And clearly Oprah agrees with Cannon. Meanwhile emotional cowards like you ignore it because you're too chicken shit to criticize a Black person for being a racist piece of shit.

No wonder you leftist f*ckwits keep seeing nazis everywhere, you keep letting them be on TV!

taxslave
+2

And you're a bigot and a racist, you're not a fundie so what your content is still literal trash.

You are still the only identifiable racist and bigot on here.

taxslave
+1

Proof?

MC newspapers. Do try and learn a little about reality.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You ARE a bigot. Your goddam idiotic question assumes that one can only be the target of racism/discrimination if one belongs to an ethnic minority or equal rights minority.

So I guess when the likes of Nick Cannon, Nathaniel Lawrence, Yusra Khogali publicly channel their inner Hitlers declaring that Whites (and Jews) are subhuman isn't racism. Check. Anymore hypocritical bullshit you wanna try to get people to swallow?

In an age when Rosanne gets kicked off her show and has her career pretty much destroyed because of an off colour comment ( no pun intended) about a Black lady, Oprah gives Nick Cannon a spot for his show that was canceled by Viacom due to his nazi-wannabe rantings. Not a WORD about it from your garbage-head ilk though. Not one word of complaint. Not a f*cking peep. And clearly Oprah agrees with Cannon. Meanwhile emotional cowards like you ignore it because you're too chicken shit to criticize a Black person for being a racist piece of shit.

No wonder you leftist f*ckwits keep seeing nazis everywhere, you keep letting them be on TV!

Yes I assume that you need to go after minorities to be a bigot that's because that's how that actually works.

It's not racism it's prejudice and it's very bad but racism still requires a systemic component.

It's NOT possible to be racist towards whypipple.

Tygerbright

You are still the only identifiable racist and bigot on here.

How? I still don't see me attacking minority groups here.

Tygerbright

MC newspapers. Do try and learn a little about reality.

Proof, that not proof, links please most papers are online so you can find that stuff.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And 4 the record I don't follow the Nick Canon stuff so him getting upheld by Oprah is about par for her bullshit. I mean this is the woman that touted Dr. Phil and Oz.

And Rozzane earned her effing karma her stuff went down more than once.

Fock what a whine.

gerryh
+2

Wrong, one could say I have a bigoted attitude towards americans in general. They are not a minority group.
As for you accusation against me, I have not shown a racist or bigoted attitude towards any minority group.
Prove your accusations, sparky.

And let's be crystal clear, I have no problem whatsoever with trans folk. I have an issue with you. I dont believe you are a transgender, even if your friend backs that up, I call bullshit.

Tygerbright

Wrong, one could say I have a bigoted attitude towards americans in general. They are not a minority group.

As for you accusation against me, I have not shown a racist or bigoted attitude towards any minority group.

Prove your accusations, sparky.

They could say but it'd be literally inaccurate.

Tecumsehsbones

Sure we are. How many shade-throwing statistics have I heard that start with "America has 4% of the world's population. . ." Sounds like a minority to me.

And I've never seen anything to make me think you hate Americans worse'n any other mammals.

gerryh
+2

They could say but it'd be literally inaccurate.

Maybe in your mind and the mind of the racist BLM'ers, but not in reality.

Tygerbright

Maybe in your mind and the mind of the racist BLM'ers, but not in reality.

BLM can't be racist, racism requires systemic oppression.

gerryh
+2

BLM can't be racist, racism requires systemic oppression.

Wrong