WE really need to get rid of this guy

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I believe his wife was paid by WE before he was even in politics.

( I guess that's why she isn't being brought into it much)

He entered politics in 2008.

Oh that's right.Trudeau was Prime minister in 2012.

I forgot.

He was first elected as PM in 2015, but entered politics in 2008.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Hoid
what was the point of paying her off in 2012?

how did that help them secure government contracts?

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+4

lol a half a million over the course of a decade for dozens of appearances to Maggie Trudeau?

Multi millionaire socialite, media maven, author?

Like that is going to make any difference to her or her family.

But that loss of 2 or 3 thousand dollars to Canadian students for volunteer work?

That's going to hurt them deeply.

Actually, over the 1/2 a decade since Justin Trudeau was elected as PM. She wrote her book about a decade ago, but wasn't paid to speak for WE until Justin Trudeau was elected as PM, but that could just be a coincidence. If the Graft and slimy kickbacks was left out of this, it wouldn't be playing out like it currently is. Maybe when you keep stating that Margaret Trudeau wasn't paid by WE, you actually heard that she wasn't pain by WE before 2015? Could that be what's happening here?

Hoid
lol yes $1,200 paid to the wife of an opposition MP who wasn't even party leader in 2012.

That is some crafty work by the WE charity.

I can see why they need to be destroyed.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+5

what was the point of paying her off in 2012?

how did that help them secure government contracts?

$1400 in 2012 isn't $450,000+ since 2015 to his Mom. Hell if I know? Maybe it was an icebreaker? Maybe it was an accounting error? Maybe more is yet to come out?

Hoid
If you can believe climate change is a hoax and that only white people face discrimination I suppose anything is possible.

Perhaps you could tell us when the students are going to get that money.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+5

If you can believe climate change is a hoax and that only white people face discrimination I suppose anything is possible.

Perhaps you could tell us when the students are going to get that money.

I'll address your three questions in reverse order.

1) When the students are going to get that money? I'm not the one you should be asking that question of. Perhaps you should address that one to the current Governing Party of Canada that created this mess and torpedoed it over kickbacks and graft.

2) Only white people face discrimination? I've no idea what that's about beyond an off-topic sidetrack strawman BS distraction, but you're barking up the wrong tree with than one if you think that has any traction pertaining to myself.

3) The Anthropomorphic Climate Change thing is separate than the climate change thing...another off-topic sidetrack that has nothing to do with this Thread or topic, but I personally believe it's overblown and is a political/financial movement as opposed to a true scientific position, but there are many threads addressing that topic if you care to wade in there.

petros
+2
I feel sorry for the Cave-On-Foods staff forced to wear the red and white WE tshirts.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

I'll address your three questions in reverse order.

1) When the students are going to get that money? I'm not the one you should be asking that question of. Perhaps you should address that one to the current Governing Party of Canada that created this mess and torpedoed it over kickbacks and graft.

2) Only white people face discrimination? I've no idea what that's about beyond an off-topic sidetrack strawman BS distraction, but you're barking up the wrong tree with than one if you think that has any traction pertaining to myself.

3) The Anthropomorphic Climate Change thing is separate than the climate change thing...another off-topic sidetrack that has nothing to do with this Thread or topic, but I personally believe it's overblown and is a political/financial movement as opposed to a true scientific position, but there are many threads addressing that topic if you care to wade in there.

Don't mind him. When he's losing an argument/discussion, that's his go-to routine. There's an awful lot of nothing swirling around that big empty twixt his ears.

petros
+2
I see Hymie's ploy. He narrowed his claim to "paid to speak at a WE Day" not other WE events but just "WE Day".

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

If I did not know any better, one would think that Hoid is a paid shill for the Liberal Party of Canada.

They sure don’t get much for the money ?

pgs
Free Thinker

Hell Man....Even the CBC...the Liberal Parties Cheerleaders...Today...state "WE Charity confirmed earlier this month that Trudeau's mother Margaret was paid about $250,000 for speaking at 28 events by Me to WE, the charity's for-profit arm, while his brother Alexandre spoke at eight events and received about $32,000." http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/we-charity-founders-testify-at-parliamentary-committee-1.5665748 The CBC is low-balling the number, but it's not dismissing the pay-out outright like you are.

But that was from the for profit arm of the charity and doesn’t count .

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But that was from the for profit arm of the charity and doesn’t count .

hey pigs, just between you and me...do you think Hoid would suck Trudeau dick if given the chance?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by girth View Post

hey pigs, just between you and me...do you think hoid would suck trudeau's dick again if given the chance?

fify.....

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3

$1400....but yeah...it's not much compared to to the other Trudeau's that Got Paid, but more than the Zero that it appears anyone else got paid. I hear you in your derision of that paltry sum paid out for the Trudeau name, compared to Sacha & Margaret when Justin was/is the PM....but crickets about Trudeau's getting paid by WE before Justin was PM beyond this.
Enough for one night. Morning will happen quickly..

One cannot dismiss the travel and accommodations paid for Sophia to appear at WE events across the globe

Hoid
No word yet from the opposition parties on how they are going to get that money out there to the students by Friday.

How are they even going to pay to go back to school?

JamesBondo

No word yet from the opposition parties on how they are going to get that money out there to the students by Friday.

You moron. There is no money.

petros
+3

They cant do bursaries through the established student loan system?

Why not?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

hey pigs, just between you and me...do you think Hoid would suck Trudeau dick if given the chance?

Up to him .

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They sure don’t get much for the money ?

They rarely do.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+5

Oh gosh, your faux concern is just so touching. No word yet from the party in charge of the program either, but let's not blame Team Groper, good golly no.

-Groper tries to give away $800 million to his cronies so students can make a max total of $115 million combined.

-Gets caught being an unethical little f*ck as usual.

-Job postings are still available until Aug.21 so not sure why Friday is such a big stink. They don't get paid UNTIL they actually put in some work. They don't get paid first ya friggin' moron, otherwise, how the hell would the govt know how much each student should get? Derrrr

-And then you make up some crap and blame the opposition parties for it. Nice strawman dude.

Hoid
+1
The Harper government gave more money to WE than the Trudeau government has.

A very curious actuality.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+2

The Harper government gave more money to WE than the Trudeau government has.

A very curious actuality.

Where do you even get these comments/statements from? Do you just make them up? Are you a Closet Conservative just posting outlandishly contrived falsehoods knowing someone is going to call you on them to get them to easily prove your outlandish nonsense is exactly that? Are you just testing to see if other people's Google isn't broken?

LINK: http://globalnews.ca/news/7199917/we...trudeau-money/

WE Charity has received millions of taxpayer dollars from the federal government, dating back to the Stephen Harper years, but the amount of money the charity secured from Ottawa more than doubled after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberals were first elected in 2015 , according to federal spending reports.

A review of public accounts by Global News has found the federal government transferred about $1.1 million to WE Charity — formerly known as Free The Children — between 2006 and 2015, mostly through Foreign Affairs and the Canadian International Development Agency, which was merged with Foreign Affairs in 2013.

For a four-year period starting in 2008, there was no federal funding for the charity, according to the public accounts. But this resumed in 2012-2013, when Indian Affairs and Northern Development paid the charity $292,824 as part of an “Urban Aboriginal Strategy.” Canadian Heritage also started paying the charity $100,00 annually that year under a “Youth Take Charge Program.”

Starting in 2015, the amount of money flowing to the charity increased sharply under the Trudeau government . WE Charity was paid or was the recipient of at least $5.5 million in funding from 2015 to 2019. Etc...more at the above LINK... & this isn't even touching upon 2020.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3

The Opposition Parties aren't the ones that formed the Government after this last Federal Election in October of 2019.

Why would they be "giving word" on how the Liberal Party is going to, or not going to, get funding to students? And why by Friday? Where did that deadline come from as I've only heard it from yourself and no other source yet?

Five parties had representatives elected to the federal parliament in the 2019 election: the Liberal Party who currently form the government, the Conservative Party who are the Official Opposition, the New Democratic Party, the Bloc Québécois, and the Green Party of Canada.

Hoid
It was reported on CBC today that as a percentage of the budget Harper actually spent more more on WE than Trudeau has.

Its an interesting actuality.

How did all that money going to the Trudeau family influence Harper to pour money into WE?

What a world we live in.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3

It was reported on CBC today that as a percentage of the budget Harper actually spent more more on WE than Trudeau has.

Its an interesting actuality.

How did all that money going to the Trudeau family influence Harper to pour money into WE?

What a world we live in.

Please post a LINK to you claim. I showed you mine. Your turn.

Hoid
WWW.http//ihearditoncbc.ca

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3

WWW.http//ihearditoncbc.ca

Hoid
My God you're pedantic.

As I have told you before - if you use google to prove your point you could just as easily use it to disprove it. Why do you need someone to do it for you?

gerryh
+1

Please post a LINK to you claim. I showed you mine. Your turn.

Hoid can't post links to prove his claims because he makes them up as he goes.