US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Walter
+1 / -1
Trump Campaign Is Compiling Video Of All Of Joe Biden's Gaffes And Embarrassing Flubs
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ource=homepage

That's a big job.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

MICHIGAN -- approve of COVIDー19 handling:

Whitmer 57/37

Trump 44/50

So .?

pgs
Free Thinker

Link.

Link , sorry the Mod Squad wasn’t t my show .

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump Campaign Is Compiling Video Of All Of Joe Biden's Gaffes And Embarrassing Flubs

That's a big job.

Come now he is the best and the brightest of the Democrat Party , how many other contenders did he throw to the wayside with his quick wit and grasp of the issues ?

Avro52
New Fox News state polls:

Michigan
Biden 49%, Trump 41%

Pennsylvania
Biden 50%, Trump 42%

Ruh Roh...

Avro52

That's a big job.

Challenge accepted.

Trump’s 2,000 Lies – A Documentary

Hoid

Michigan
Biden 49%, Trump 41%
Pennsylvania
Biden 50%, Trump 42%
Ruh Roh...

Bernie was even further ahead of Trump.
Every democrat candidate out-polled Trump.

pgs
Free Thinker

Michigan
Biden 49%, Trump 41%

Pennsylvania
Biden 50%, Trump 42%

Ruh Roh...

Good for Joe .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good for Joe .

Dems. are hoping the country stays on lockdown until fall

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Dems. are hoping the country stays on lockdown until fall

Keep him out of the public eye . I miss those town halls watching Joe trying to keep his focus and cool answering questions . So much comedy gold .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Biden is beating Trump in the polls. His stealth candidacy may be why.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200423

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Biden is beating Trump in the polls. His stealth candidacy may be why.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200423

Time will tell once he is back in the public eye .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
As long as Covid -19 is an issue Trump is going to get wumped! He has to get a grip two facts...…………….1. He is not smarter than the doctors. 2. Peoples' health trumps any political issue, jobs included.

NZDoug
Free Thinker

That's a big job.

Strength through joy, kamrad!

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

As long as Covid -19 is an issue Trump is going to get wumped! He has to get a grip two facts...…………….1. He is not smarter than the doctors. 2. Peoples' health trumps any political issue, jobs included.

No work , no money , no money , no funny .

JLM
No Party Affiliation

No work , no money , no money , no funny .

I'll give you 75% on that statement. The other 25% comes from the realization that "funny" can come from different sources, some of which don't entail spending a lot of money. Can a neighbour use some help? Can an elderly relative use a ride to a doctor's appointment? Could you take a shift at being eyes and ears on the street to help stem some of the theft and vandalism that is running rampant? Could the money you save by not going to a restaurant be used at one of the food banks?

pgs
Free Thinker

I'll give you 75% on that statement. The other 25% comes from the realization that "funny" can come from different sources, some of which don't entail spending a lot of money. Can a neighbour use some help? Can an elderly relative use a ride to a doctor's appointment? Could you take a shift at being eyes and ears on the street to help stem some of the theft and vandalism that is running rampant? Could the money you save by not going to a restaurant be used at one of the food banks?

If I don’t earn any money I cannot support my family , feed us and all the other necessities. Government checks will not keep coming forever . What to do .
P.S.
If people were working as they want to the food banks would have fewer clients . Clients I like that .

JLM
No Party Affiliation

If I don’t earn any money I cannot support my family , feed us and all the other necessities. Government checks will not keep coming forever . What to do .
P.S.
If people were working as they want to the food banks would have fewer clients . Clients I like that .

Has that happened anywhere yet? I think we have to definitely prepare for that eventuality and take all steps to postpone it. Right now that means not spending a cent you don't have to for most people and for the very wealthy, it's time to start being generous and helping others so when the day comes they need help, some one might sympathize with them.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Has that happened anywhere yet? I think we have to definitely prepare for that eventuality and take all steps to postpone it. Right now that means not spending a cent you don't have to for most people and for the very wealthy, it's time to start being generous and helping others so when the day comes they need help, some one might sympathize with them.

2 grand a month is a pay cut for most people .

Hoid

2 grand a month is a pay cut for most people .

It is a pay cut for most Canadian with jobs.

It is a lot more than the average Canadian gets by on.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It is a pay cut for most Canadian with jobs.
It is a lot more than the average Canadian gets by on.

Wrong

The median after-tax income of Canadian families and unattached individuals was $61,400 in 2018, virtually unchanged from 2017. For non-senior families, where the highest income earner was under 65 years of age, the median after-tax income was $91,600 in 2018, up $2,300 from 2017.Feb 24, 2020
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca › daily...

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Wrong

The median after-tax income of Canadian families and unattached individuals was $61,400 in 2018, virtually unchanged from 2017. For non-senior families, where the highest income earner was under 65 years of age, the median after-tax income was $91,600 in 2018, up $2,300 from 2017.Feb 24, 2020
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca › daily...

RE read what I said.

$2,000 a month is more money than most Canadians get by on - not more money than the average Canadian wage-earner earns.

A subtle but important distinction.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

RE read what I said.
$2,000 a month is more money than most Canadians get by on - not more money than the average Canadian wage-earner earns.
A subtle but important distinction.

Link to the stat to back up your claim because everything I can find is well above the 2k per month.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Link to the stat to back up your claim because everything I can find is well above the 2k per month.

Looks like about 65% of the Canadian population is full-time employed. That would mean you have to include the other 1/3 as getting their sustenance from the employed (dependent kids, non-working spoused, &c.).

I don't know what the numbers are, but you can play with 'em half a dozen different ways. For example, you could also say that the amount you "live on" would have to be reduced by taxes withheld from your pay.

Probably not worth the dance, unless you're really bored.

EagleSmack
I believe there would be a heck of a lot more desperation get the economy open if there was a Democrat in the WH.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
The Russian bot has spoken.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The Russian bot has spoken.

And the fakebook addict Knows all!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

NZDoug
Free Thinker