US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Hoid
re Blacks are walking away from the Dems.

Racist must be upset

Hoid
Trudeau Notches a Big Win With Negotiated End to CN Rail Strike

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...cn-rail-strike

yep

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

re Blacks are walking away from the Dems.
Racist must be upset

Good for the Republicans and Trump..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3
'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party

"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."

That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.

"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News.

He says things changed after the 2016 election.

"I was just absolutely shocked and I think horrified and trying to understand how could anyone vote for this terrible person?" Straka said of Trump. "I was going on social media constantly asking this question and that's when finally somebody reached out to me – January of 2017 – with a social media clip that very clearly demonstrated how CNN and some of these liberal media outlets had been so dishonest and isolated these moments out of context and created a narrative surrounding Donald Trump and his supporters which was completely untrue."

After a year of reflection and research, Straka says he left the Democratic party and in 2018 started the #WalkAway grassroots movement.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019...ave-party-nbsp

Bye bye babushka...

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party
"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."
That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.
"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News.
He says things changed after the 2016 election.
"I was just absolutely shocked and I think horrified and trying to understand how could anyone vote for this terrible person?" Straka said of Trump. "I was going on social media constantly asking this question and that's when finally somebody reached out to me – January of 2017 – with a social media clip that very clearly demonstrated how CNN and some of these liberal media outlets had been so dishonest and isolated these moments out of context and created a narrative surrounding Donald Trump and his supporters which was completely untrue."
After a year of reflection and research, Straka says he left the Democratic party and in 2018 started the #WalkAway grassroots movement.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019...ave-party-nbsp
Bye bye babushka...

Going to turn California Red

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
It's time to get political. This video is powerful and the message is clear. It's time to Rebuild America. I'm in. I hope you are too. https://youtu.be/j_1T_xPpAwo

Bloomberg could be a real challenge to Trump, 2 white old millionaires on a stage debating

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

https://docsplace.org/3610/03/get-on...glvJgkH8BJsWyE

Cliffy
Free Thinker

DaSleeper
+2
At least nine out of ten Cliffy posts are just Fakebook memes!.............
DON'T BELIEVE ME?

As a man once said.....A Proof is a proof etc. etc.
Just check how many posts have this...........................
( https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/)

click on this link.....
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/se...earchid=739418
Last edited by DaSleeper; Dec 15th, 2019 at 09:36 AM..

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

The Future under Trump looks great.. a man who keeps his promises.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Nice gif of Liberals falling into a never ending abyss of Social Welfare and the Government running their lives.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Nice gif of Liberals falling into a never ending abyss of Social Welfare and the Government running their lives.

Trumpkins after drinking the Trump kool aid.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2

Trumpkins after drinking the Trump kool aid.

Yup, living in a dream of 3.5% unemployment rate, booming economy, stock market, fair trade, other countries paying more for NATO, and illegal immigration slowed down

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yup, living in a dream of 3.5% unemployment rate, booming economy, stock market, fair trade, other countries paying more for NATO, and illegal immigration slowed down

Those are not important to people living on the government tit .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Anyone who believes Biden, Bernie, Hillary, or Warren are viable candidates didn't learn their lesson in 2016.

Neither of them have the energy to keep up with a speed-fueled Trump during an insult filled debate either.

That's ignoring that Biden is very much an "establishment candidate" and that Bernie's platform will appeal to exactly 0 people in the swing states.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
BREAKING: Julián Castro drops out of 2020 presidential race

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200102

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote:

Neither of them have the energy to keep up with a speed-fueled Trump during an insult filled debate either.

Nor should they....... it is like going up against a CRAZY person

They just have to demonstrator that they are sharp, knowledgeable , and REASONABLE............and know some real effective policy making and world affairs....like have a solid understanding of world dynamics.

None of which Trump has. He just baffles with bS.........as he has no clue as to what he is doing let alone understand world politics The role of a POTUS is diplomacy.......not stupidity and insults based on juvenile anger and revenge.

Trump is a political,social, and diplomatic klutz

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Campaign fundraising hauls solidify a top tier of Democratic 2020 candidates as Trump continues to amass financial firepower

The Democratic presidential candidates together raised at least $118 million in the last quarter — a sum that party strategists said points to the mounting energy and financial resources that will coalesce around the eventual nominee.

source: WAPO

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Campaign fundraising hauls solidify a top tier of Democratic 2020 candidates as Trump continues to amass financial firepower

The Democratic presidential candidates together raised at least $118 million in the last quarter — a sum that party strategists said points to the mounting energy and financial resources that will coalesce around the eventual nominee.

source: WAPO

Grasping at straws .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

BREAKING: Julián Castro drops out of 2020 presidential race
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200102

Julián Castro who?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Do you know this man? Did you know he was your enemy? What? Never heard of him? By the end of today you will be trained to hate him. You will be glad Trump had him assassinated. You will do as you are told. Sit! Fetch! Jump! Get ready to die on your plane ride back home from the holidays. Get ready to send your sons and daughters to die in a new war. War makes the rich richer. War is good. War is a necessary distraction. War is peace. Trump is our Commander! Happy New Decade. It won’t be long now. Shhhh...sleep...
- Michael Moore

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Do you know this man? Did you know he was your enemy? What? Never heard of him? By the end of today you will be trained to hate him. You will be glad Trump had him assassinated. You will do as you are told. Sit! Fetch! Jump! Get ready to die on your plane ride back home from the holidays. Get ready to send your sons and daughters to die in a new war. War makes the rich richer. War is good. War is a necessary distraction. War is peace. Trump is our Commander! Happy New Decade. It won’t be long now. Shhhh...sleep...
- Michael Moore

Don’t worry Cliffy you are to old for the draft . Uncle Sam won’t be coming for you .

EagleSmack
+2

- Michael Moore

I have no doubt YOU, Michael Moore, and the other liberal sheep did not know who he was.

They don't call the Alt-Left uninformed for no reason.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I have no doubt YOU, Michael Moore, and the other liberal sheep did not know who he was.

They don't call the Alt-Left uninformed for no reason.

If it's not on Fakebook it doesn't exist

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter
+2

Atheists are funny always invoking God's name.

Walter
+2

But Greta said we had 11 more years.