Breaking : Cdn news


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

It's a witch hunt ..fake news .. crooked Jody..

On what basis do you say that?? Let's have some facts..

Or are you being sarcastic ???? or playing Trump??
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Kreskin
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

On what basis do you say that?? Let's have some facts..

Because I said so.. facts are no longer required in politics.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Because I said so.. facts are no longer required in politics.

You do have a point. So on what basis do you say so?? and how do you know it is fake news.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#64
Canada seen approving extradition hearing against Huawei executive
 
spilledthebeer
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Gerald Butts asks to testify on SNC-Lavalin scandal

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/butt...case-1.4316581




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First the rats desert the sinking LIE-beral ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


And then they demand the right to explain and justify their actions that resulted in the ship sinking in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-beral comedy at its most SLEAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Hoid
#66
lol Trudeau appoints female quebec mp to agriculture.

this is going to be hysterical
 
spilledthebeer
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Because I said so.. facts are no longer required in politics.


OH KRESKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


You are mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


FACTS ARE absolutely required if you want to be an elected Conservative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


In 2015 when Conservative Harper was defeated...............he was the MOST LIE ABOUT politician in Cdn history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And now we have Our idiot Boy Justin Trudope sinking into the worst trouble that any Cdn politician has ever been in................and all because PEOPLE TOLD THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See how easy it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#68
Canada begins extradition process of Huawei executive

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/cana...tive-1.4318709
 
Hoid
#69
MyChinese whining about Trudeau now and his mistreatment of Canadian law.

Same assholes condemned some petty criminal to death in hissy fit.

The more you find out about china there more you want to say **** them and their money
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

MyChinese whining about Trudeau now and his mistreatment of Canadian law.

Same assholes condemned some petty criminal to death in hissy fit.

The more you find out about china there more you want to say **** them and their money

They are just being pissy. They should look at their own human rights issues ........for starters.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#71
Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou sues Canadian government, RCMP and CBSA

https://globalnews.ca/news/5017311/h...=notification/

Here we go....
 
Hoid
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou sues Canadian government, RCMP and CBSA

https://globalnews.ca/news/5017311/h...=notification/

Here we go....

Meanwhile China has condemned some petty criminal to death.

Always good to keep in mind what sort of people we are talking about here.
 
Hoid
#73
In an update the Chinese have arrested a second guy and are calling the two of them a spy team who stole state secrets.

What does one do when faced with a choice like this?

I am sure Steven Harper would buckle in 10 seconds but the Shiny Pony is tough as nails and I doubt he will do anything at all.
 
Hoid
#74
The Chinese Ivanka is suing everyone because they let her walk out of jail on bond and return to her own home and talk to her lawyers and her government overseers.

Meanwhile the two Canadians are in a third world death camp without access to anyone but the same people who have put millions upon millions of their own countrymen to death for little if any reason at all.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

MyChinese whining about Trudeau now and his mistreatment of Canadian law.

Same assholes condemned some petty criminal to death in hissy fit.

The more you find out about china there more you want to say **** them and their money



YES HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!



Canadians are coming to understand the political equation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


CDN Lie-beral = China Communist Dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing says "SOVIET ASSHOLE" quite like Pierre Trudeau praising "the genius of Chairman Mao for rushing 30 million Chinese to the gallows" in a grotesque act of MASS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And nothing confirms the "Soviet ASSHOLE" designation quite like Our idiot Boy Justin telling us "he likes the way the Chinese get things done"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


As for Huawei CEO Meng SUING US FOR VIOLATING HER CDN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS........................OUR idiot Boy now



has the PERFECT EXCUSE to pat her on the head, APOLOGIZE on behalf of all Canada, hand her a $10.5 million dollar



compensation, then IGNORE her company habit of violating United Nations Sanctions and send her back to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


It`s a LIE-beral HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals get to insult both Yankees and all the Cnds DISGUSTED with LIE-beral handling of CDN NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
#76
Treasury Board President Jane Philpott resigns from cabinet over Trudeauís handling of SNC-Lavalin affair

https://globalnews.ca/news/5020112/j..._campaign=2019

Not good.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#77
Lock him up!


Rats jumping off sinking ship!
Last edited by EagleSmack; Mar 4th, 2019 at 03:44 PM..
 
Mowich
Conservative
+3
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Treasury Board President Jane Philpott resigns from cabinet over Trudeauís handling of SNC-Lavalin affair

https://globalnews.ca/news/5020112/j..._campaign=2019

Not good.


Oh but it is, OB. Now this is standing up for one's principles. Good on you, Jane.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Oh but it is, OB. Now this is standing up for one's principles. Good on you, Jane.

Yes....from that point of view it is excellent. From a govt entering an unstable phases due to the unpredictability, of staff changes it is damaging. and could render a degree of chaos . There are a number of high stress situations to be dealt with at the moment. Staff stability is imperative in any organization.......A degree of cohesiveness is essential for problem solving.....
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#80
Isn't this what you are hoping for from the Trump administration?
 
Mowich
Conservative
+3
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Yes....from that point of view it is excellent. From a govt entering an unstable phases due to the unpredictability, of staff changes it is damaging. and could render a degree of chaos . There are a number of high stress situations to be dealt with at the moment. Staff stability is imperative in any organization.......A degree of cohesiveness is essential for problem solving.....


The most interesting part of her statement was that she has lost confidence in the government. That, coming from one of the little potato's most important ministers, is so damning. I expect to see more of this in the coming days. Oh and yet another cabinet shuffle.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

The most interesting part of her statement was that she has lost confidence in the government. That, coming from one of the little potato's most important ministers, is so damning. I expect to see more of this in the coming days. Oh and yet another cabinet shuffle.

I get the impression that there is more going on than we know about. Resignations are not done lightly. or impulsively. Not impressed with cabinet shuffles eitehr. Smacks of "smoke and mirrors".
 
Mowich
Conservative
+1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

I get the impression that there is more going on than we know about. Resignations are not done lightly. or impulsively. Not impressed with cabinet shuffles eitehr. Smacks of "smoke and mirrors".


Just heard that another woman - Carla Qualtrough - has been named as interim minister for Jane's latest portfolio. This is like watching musical chairs. The little potato will be speaking from TO tonight. I can hardly wait to see how he spins this one. Also hearing that Jane was very upset when she was shuffled out of her position as Minister of Indigenous Services and by most accounts natives were happy with her as minister.
 
Mowich
Conservative
+1
#84
Bob Fife just made a really interesting comment about the little potato's handling of Wilson-Raybould's testimony. He thinks that had the PM come off all teary and apologetic as he has oft shown in the past over lesser matters that that might have just been enough for him to retain at least a hint of control over the message - cause he's totally lost it now. Like totally.

Heads up! Check out Power Play. Bob Fife is just rocking the program so far. He is not pulling a single punch with his comments on JT, his ministers and basically everything wrong with this government. I tell you folks, he's rockin' my political heaven right now.
 
Mowich
Conservative
+1
#85
Things are pretty bad for the liberals when one of their favorite mouthpieces - Greg McEachern- cannot find a single positive thing to say about them.
 
Mowich
Conservative
+1
#86
Though to give him (McEachern) credit he did speak very highly of Jane Philpott outlining her many accomplishments while in and out of office. She was one of jt's Star Candidates. She is a huge loss for the twit and the government. Her resignation will put further pressure on other members of the cabinet. As well is should.

I should be gleeful to see this government in complete disarray. I am not. There are so many pressing matters left by the wayside - such as the Canadians being held hostage by the Chinese. It is not easy to watch one's Federal government go to pieces.
 
Kreskin
#87
Linesman gets decked by trainer. Good game.
https://twitter.com/hockeyfights/sta...043840423.html
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#88
Grovelling to The Liar in Cheif wont earn any brownie points with the worlds largest market.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
 
spilledthebeer
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Yes....from that point of view it is excellent. From a govt entering an unstable phases due to the unpredictability, of staff changes it is damaging. and could render a degree of chaos . There are a number of high stress situations to be dealt with at the moment. Staff stability is imperative in any organization.......A degree of cohesiveness is essential for problem solving.....


RENDER A DEGREE OF CHAOS??????????????????????????????????????


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Packing the LIARS OFF TO JAIL -where they apparently BELONG will cause a "degree of chaos" within the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!


According to JWR -there are ELEVEN top LIE-berals who illegally pressured her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Honest police investigation may just prevent many senior LIE-berals from running in the next election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Investigating FULLY the testimony heard in the Charbonneau Inquiry about how MULTIPLE engineering companies- and NOT JUST LAVALIN - were involved in bribery and election funding fraud will ALSO CAUSE



"a degree of chaos"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#90

Breaking News

Jane Philpott resigns from Trudeau cabinet



https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/jane...ctor-1.4321813


what a mess. N America is: People of character and ethics in Canada are resigning. People of same in the US are routinely fired)

and then there is that wall war between Trump and mexico.
 

Similar Threads

66
Breaking news
by Ocean Breeze | Nov 25th, 2018
20
Breaking news!!
by JBeee | Sep 20th, 2009
19
Breaking News. U.S.
by Ocean Breeze | Nov 23rd, 2005