When the Mask Slips


Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
Congressman: Charlotte protesters ‘hate white people because white people are successful’

You can read about all his BS retractions and apologies in the article, if you want.


And remember, he's not a racist.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f03e3e6f6866
 
Ludlow
#2
Good article. Quite revealing.
 
Jinentonix
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Congressman: Charlotte protesters ‘hate white people because white people are successful’

You can read about all his BS retractions and apologies in the article, if you want.


And remember, he's not a racist.

Well then maybe YOU can come up with some reasons as to why whenever a Black cop kills a Black person it's all Whitey's fault. You know, despite the fact that Black cops are 3.3 times more likely to discharge their firearm.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well then maybe YOU can come up with some reasons as to why whenever a Black cop kills a Black person it's all Whitey's fault. You know, despite the fact that Black cops are 3.3 times more likely to discharge their firearm.

I could, but, y'know. . .

 
MHz
#5
The only thing 'we' are really good at is f*cking up the simplest task.
 
TenPenny
#6
That was a very racist thing to say: all white people are successful? What a hurtful thing to say to all those white trash losers, LOL.
 
MHz
#7
Trailer parks are still better than being homeless. Too bad that is the new middle class and all the houses are being rented out to refugees from other nations as they are the only ones with a steady income.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

That was a very racist thing to say: all white people are successful? What a hurtful thing to say to all those white trash losers, LOL.

It's OK, they can load up on prescription opioids to deal with the pain. And when that runs out, heroin.
 

Similar Threads

4
Obama mask not allowed.........
by DaSleeper | Nov 1st, 2013
3
UAE bans Guy Fawkes mask
by Locutus | Nov 21st, 2012
0
Wedding joy for 7/7 'Lady in the Mask'
by Blackleaf | Jul 12th, 2009