Suicide Bomber Kills 9 at Tel Aviv Eatery


Canadian with a hyphen
#31
aeon... man ... u get on my nerves - out of everyone here,YOU DO... Tu m'enerves beaucoup
My dad taught me not to ever pronouce the word HATE ,but can say I DISLIKE YOU??

Diaeagle- You are a Jordanian and I am a Lebanese-Canadian - come on buddy, YOU and I know more than anyone else( with my respect to everyone) and exactly WHO negotiated with the west on the palestinian land around 1967...

Diaeagle...what happened is history... Today, Israel exists in the Middle East and Paletinian people need to move on with a book not a rock, with an olive branch not a suicide bomb...
Look at them... it doesn't matter what you give them ...they are a mess ...they bring Chaos everywhere they go...Look at what they have done in Lebanon ... they've always wanted more ...look at what u guys give them in Jordan...in Egypt... They don't brake my heart ... They're so good at crying... a nation that has been crying since GOD KNOWS WHEN...will never stand on its feet UNLESS the put the holy book aside and do politics without religion.

Ma tezal menni (In lebanese) = No offence (in english)

Rachelle-
 
Jay
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

Hey Jersay, we ought to challenge anyone in this
debate over Israel and Palestine by asking everyone
to adopt the reverse point of view.

Just a thought.

It would be an interesting excercise.

Might be interesting. I'll go first.

Hi I'm a Palestinian supporter and I think Palestinians should stop blowing up old ladies on buses and blowing up restaurants. I think peace should be their first objective and a call to lay down arms and sit at the table should be in order. I think that a strengthened Palestinian government is the best approach to the future of the people. Militants should come under the direction of the state and not terror groups. By being passive and allowing the state of Israel to come under fire for it's transgressions against a peace loving people will be far more effective than suicide bombs.
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

Hey Jersay, we ought to challenge anyone in this
debate over Israel and Palestine by asking everyone
to adopt the reverse point of view.

Just a thought.

It would be an interesting excercise.

Might be interesting. I'll go first.

Hi I'm a Palestinian supporter and I think Palestinians should stop blowing up old ladies on buses and blowing up restaurants. I think peace should be their first objective and a call to lay down arms and sit at the table should be in order. I think that a strengthened Palestinian government is the best approach to the future of the people. Militants should come under the direction of the state and not terror groups. By being passive and allowing the state of Israel to come under fire for it's transgressions against a peace loving people will be far more effective than suicide bombs.

Sounds good, the perfect solution,but that will never happen.
If u send any palestinian for a blood test, he/she will have the highest level of hate for Israelis... They don't like them and they don't want them there...It is going to be very hard dealing with the next generations of palestinians than it was dealing with the previous ones .
It's sad when a nation believes that blowing up peace chances and themselves is a heroic act ...

Rachelle
-
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

aeon... man ... u get on my nerves - out of everyone here,YOU DO... Tu m'enerves beaucoup
My dad taught me not to ever pronouce the word HATE ,but can say I DISLIKE YOU??

Diaeagle- You are a Jordanian and I am a Lebanese-Canadian - come on buddy, YOU and I know more than anyone else( with my respect to everyone) and exactly WHO negotiated with the west on the palestinian land around 1967...

Diaeagle...what happened is history... Today, Israel exists in the Middle East and Paletinian people need to move on with a book not a rock, with an olive branch not a suicide bomb...
Look at them... it doesn't matter what you give them ...they are a mess ...they bring Chaos everywhere they go...Look at what they have done in Lebanon ... they've always wanted more ...look at what u guys give them in Jordan...in Egypt... They don't brake my heart ... They're so good at crying... a nation that has been crying since GOD KNOWS WHEN...will never stand on its feet UNLESS the put the holy book aside and do politics without religion.

Ma tezal menni (In lebanese) = No offence (in english)

Rachelle-

yes... They're so good at crying...i agreed with you in this .....BUT I WANT to till you thats crying babes had gone with last election.... and i think you know which type pf palestinians are crying.... and you know who loves the death to disappeare israel.... may be i shame from FATEH which have crying history and i know what they did.......... but now you have HAMAS and you have seen how most of worlds punish palestinian for there votes.... but dont say they must put there book aside .... the folks there votes for them... and most of palestinian know HAMAS BELIEF which take the religion on .... so if they want to dead i prefere to dead with them before any degenerated man go to degenrate the history with him crying ...... so belive that justice will take its way and dont forget there are big mistake from crier FATEH and HAMAS must correct that... and all the world will see how really resistance with policy will done
 
jimmoyer
#35
Let's check out some Capital Irony here.

Israel collects custom fees for Palestinians to travel
to Israel to work. It returns that money to Palestine.

Now it doesn't.

Wonder why.

Those with a clue will know.

And then because the EU and Israel are stopping payment,
FINALLY the Iranians come through with a partial payment
to subsidize this coming month's salaries in Palestine.

And all the oil rich neighbors haven't been financing Palestine ?

With friends like that, who needs enemies ???
 
Jay
#36
Come on Jimm.....I went first.
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

And all the oil rich neighbors haven't been financing Palestine ?

With friends like that, who needs enemies ???

yes .. this reaction tax from israel and america.. not friendly... because if they have payed for palestinian they will be on terrorism list... and their reign will gone as IRAQ or SYRIA as coming soon.....
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#38
Diaeagle- I have a question for you... ( from a different angle)
I am lebanese and 75% of lebanese people want Hezzbollah and Fatah IN LEBANOM to disarm, the Lebanese governement is trying to disarm them...but they threatening USA to fight them on the Mediterranean...and u know that.
Simply...It is my freakin country and I DO NOT WANT TERRORISTS there.. They don't want to disarm until the occupied land of Palestine is recovered by Palestinians, financed by Iran ,imuned with KATIOCHA and M-16 through Syria...

Can you answer this? why me - as a lebanese- and my parents ,also my friends have to pay the price of palestinians who believe that peace will only occur after the destruction of Israel and tolerate a Hezbollah and a Fatah on a lebanese territory...
Diaegle...for peace sake's.. for Palestinians and Egyptians and Jordanians and Israelis and Canadians with a hyphen ,those people must put their guns and rocks down and have a peace break ...
plus, you and I need to sit down ... Jordanians are stubborn and I know I can work my magic

Rachelle-
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by diaeagle

Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

And all the oil rich neighbors haven't been financing Palestine ?

With friends like that, who needs enemies ???

yes .. this reaction tax from israel and america.. not friendly... because if they have payed for palestinian they will be on terrorism list... and their reign will gone as IRAQ or SYRIA as coming soon.....

Let the regimes in Iraq and Syria go ... give them a one way ticket ...
Baathists = Terrorists

Look what terrorists did in Jordan last year , how would feel if ur mother, sister, brother or any of your friends was in the hotel that got bombed? ( it could happen...u guys love participating at weddings)
would you feel the same ? NOOOOO...

Rachelle-
 
Johnny Utah
#40


Watching the protests in Lebanon last year was something. The Lebanese people stood up to Syria and said enough without violence and Syria caved.
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#41
Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-
Attached Images
crowd_129.jpg (70.5 KB, 181 views )
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-

oh... what o you mean with nation....arabic nation..... sure no...islamic nation.... may be.....lebanon nation.......if you say this.... can you tell me who was responsable on 1996 in lebanon ...tell me palestinian was?... and can you tell me how ISRAELIAN flee frommost of your land ... with peace as you want the palestinian to be.... or by HEZBALLAH rocket..... you know whats the meaning of blind justice ...... and you know the land for whome...

so .... all people love peace...but if any one stole from me any thing and the other had seen them and to pretend not to see.....i will fight to regain my right....... and this what happened there...

so... you can tell me our nation not only peace nation but juctice too.......
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by diaeagle

Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-

oh... what o you mean with nation....arabic nation..... sure no...islamic nation.... may be.....lebanon nation.......if you say this.... can you tell me who was responsable on 1982 and 1996 in lebanon... and can you tell me how ISRAELIAN flee frommost of your land ... with peace as you want the palestinian to be.... or by HEZBALLAH rocket..... you know whats the meaning of blind justice ...... and you know the land for whome...

so .... all people love peace...but if any one stole from me any thing and the other had seen them and to pretend not to see.....i will fight to regain my right....... and this what happened there...

so... you can tell me our nation not only peace nation but juctice too.......

It was all because of Palestinians that civil war broke out in 1975- when Israel invaded lebanon It was a dirty game between Israel and Syria .. Lebanon was nothing but the battle field for everyone else ...
Hey just for the record when Israel invaded the area I live in , they never killed or humilate anyone , but when Syria ( YOUR ARAB NEIGBOUR did so... it killed and humilliated women,chidren etc..)
Diaeagle- BAATHISTS are TERRORISTS (bottom line)
Plus, you say that the land was taken from them... hey i am too young to remember but i know for a fact that Jordan and king Hussein negotiated with the west on the Palestinian land around 1968.
JUSTICE is NOT by blowing up journalists and prime ministers and presidents.

And finally Lebanon is NOT an Islamic nation ... we have topless beaches in Beirut - you should visit one of them one day plus you guys love lebanese girls-

Rachelle
 
Johnny Utah
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-

Those protests were part of the domino effect of change in the Middle East.

If The Palestinians stood up to Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad the way Lebanon did to Syria saying enough, holding them accountable instead of always blaming Israel things could change for them.
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Quote: Originally Posted by diaeagle

Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-

oh... what o you mean with nation....arabic nation..... sure no...islamic nation.... may be.....lebanon nation.......if you say this.... can you tell me who was responsable on 1982 and 1996 in lebanon... and can you tell me how ISRAELIAN flee frommost of your land ... with peace as you want the palestinian to be.... or by HEZBALLAH rocket..... you know whats the meaning of blind justice ...... and you know the land for whome...

so .... all people love peace...but if any one stole from me any thing and the other had seen them and to pretend not to see.....i will fight to regain my right....... and this what happened there...

so... you can tell me our nation not only peace nation but juctice too.......

It was all because of Palestinians that civil war broke out in 1975- when Israel invaded lebanon It was a dirty game between Israel and Syria .. Lebanon was nothing but the battle field for everyone else ...
Hey just for the record when Israel invaded the area I live in , they never killed or humilate anyone , but when Syria ( YOUR ARAB NEIGBOUR did so... it killed and humilliated women,chidren etc..)
Diaeagle- BAATHISTS are TERRORISTS (bottom line)
Plus, you say that the land was taken from them... hey i am too young to remember but i know for a fact that Jordan and king Hussein negotiated with the west on the Palestinian land around 1968.
JUSTICE is NOT by blowing up journalists and prime ministers and presidents.

And finally Lebanon is NOT an Islamic nation ... we have topless beaches in Beirut - you should visit one of them one day plus you guys love lebanese girls-

Rachelle

hey...i know what SYRIA had done with its civil in HAMAH at about 1980... and i know what our goverments done ...... death and death and more death... but after that carnages where is the justice...... you want me forgrt that and open new paper and live in peace.... but i belive all one beggining with FATEH and SYRIA and JORDAN and EYGPT and....and arrived to BLOODY ISREAL... all must be put in the justice balance..... who tell you i have satisfied about our goverments done..... but you know that we have shackled hands..and every one is responsable on his loyalty...and on his doing.... so never assume that i hate peace...... i search on it with more justice ........ and any unjust baby must go to hill and the land must return to its owners...... after that the peace will be on.......
i know how lebaneaes hate SYRIA goverments.... and i agreed to you here but never forget what they have done for lebanon on 1982..... but this your choice....and i respect it.....
please dont forget that most of us have same dream to live in peace but after justice take its way... but if you want peace only you can stay in CANADA.... but here you cant see this wherever ISREAL crouch on our hearts...
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#46
Diaeagle... plz don't make start, Syria is kind of off-topic here, but Syrians did nothing to my country more than humilation, killings, abuction, rape and more ..
NOTHING ... Dieagle.. zero... zippo.. Syria entered my country to fight Israel on lebanese property so it can protect its property as well as its citizens, They worked a deal with Hamas and Fatah back then in the 80's..
Don't tell me if I want to live in peace to stay in Canada because the Middle East is not peaceful. Well I know wether I am in Lebanon or Canada I'm threatened by Hezbollah, Hamas and Al- Qaida more than anyone else.
I love Lebanon as much as I love Canada and vice versa -no more or less-
Canada, Its cities, its people from the Natives to the British to the Irish and Americans are my people ... I share this planet with them.
I treat them the same way I treat good lebanese people...
As long as you're respecting my rights ... you're my brother wether u believe in God or in a stone- that is how I treat everyone-

One last thing, I don't know how to hate .. I wasn't raised this way.One thing for sure I CANNOT STAND BAATHISTS and I have nothing against Syrian people other than they don't have gutts to bring down a heartless governement.

Just a short ( of a very long list) reminder my friend..

February 1982 - Assad wiped out the town of Hama killing
all 25 000 people in it - You say Israel is violent, Assad killed his own people and so did Saddam Hussein.
November 1983- Assad honor the Human Rights Charter,(Cold -Blooded murderer)
June 27 1984 - Assad orders his army to kill 600- 1000 prisoners in their cells.
February 2006- More than 600 lebanese are STILL in Syrian jails being tortured-

Do u really want to stand behind such governments and work with them and think they're going to bring you Justice? GO AHEAD!
I DON'T...

Rachelle
-
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Jhonny, I was there ... so proud of it and thx for posting those pictures.


Diaeagle- we are NOT a nation of sisis ... we're a nation of Peace

rachelle
-

Those protests were part of the domino effect of change in the Middle East.

If The Palestinians stood up to Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad the way Lebanon did to Syria saying enough, holding them accountable instead of always blaming Israel things could change for them.

well said Jhonny...

Rachelle
-
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Diaeagle... plz don't make start, Syria is kind of off-topic here, but Syrians did nothing to my country more than humilation, killings, abuction, rape and more ..
NOTHING ... Dieagle.. zero... zippo.. Syria entered my country to fight Israel on lebanese property so it can protect its property as well as its citizens, They worked a deal with Hamas and Fatah back then in the 80's..
Don't tell me if I want to live in peace to stay in Canada because the Middle East is not peaceful. Well I know wether I am in Lebanon or Canada I'm threatened by Hezbollah, Hamas and Al- Qaida more than anyone else.
I love Lebanon as much as I love Canada and vice versa -no more or less-
Canada, Its cities, its people from the Natives to the British to the Irish and Americans are my people ... I share this planet with them.
I treat them the same way I treat good lebanese people...
As long as you're respecting my rights ... you're my brother wether u believe in God or in a stone- that is how I treat everyone-

One last thing, I don't know how to hate .. I wasn't raised this way.One thing for sure I CANNOT STAND BAATHISTS and I have nothing against Syrian people other than they don't have gutts to bring down a heartless governement.

Just a short ( of a very long list) reminder my friend..

February 1982 - Assad wiped out the town of Hama killing
all 25 000 people in it - You say Israel is violent, Assad killed his own people and so did Saddam Hussein.
November 1983- Assad honor the Human Rights Charter,(Cold -Blooded murderer)
June 27 1984 - Assad orders his army to kill 600- 1000 prisoners in their cells.
February 2006- More than 600 lebanese are STILL in Syrian jails being tortured-

Do u really want to stand behind such governments and work with them and think they're going to bring you Justice? GO AHEAD!
I DON'T...

Rachelle
-

you return again to tell me that i recpect this bloody goverments.. you can return to my last post and read carefully what i mean ...... never assume any assumption that i stands on other hand on it as telling me:Do u really want to stand behind such governments and work with them and think they're going to bring you Justice? GO AHEAD!
al the last there are many unjust people where we live.. and if you contemplate on them they work as slave for israel .. but that doesnt meaning to make our rights as dreaming.....this is my issue
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#49
Dieagle writes:
al the last there are many unjust people where we live.. and if you contemplate on them they work as slave for israel .. but that doesnt meaning to make our rights as dreaming.....this is my issue


I didn't understand this ... Can u explain before i start pulling my hair ?

Rachelle-
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Dieagle writes:
al the last there are many unjust people where we live.. and if you contemplate on them they work as slave for israel .. but that doesnt meaning to make our rights as dreaming.....this is my issue


I didn't understand this ... Can u explain before i start pulling my hair ?

Rachelle-

oh..stop... dont pulling it .. you will be more beauty without hair .........

ok.... if you saw the disasters that happened in our country who is beneficiary from it? who is beneficiary from our disunity? can you tell me why most of our governments goes to hate each other or and run to make peace with isreal and forget the palestinian rights.... sure they fear on their reign ..... can you tell me why in some countries havnt election..... if they go and another HAMAS come in some country as JORDAN the israelian security will be in dangerous... so isreal needs disunity ..... i hope the cartoon meetings between arabs will have more effect on isreal.... not only singing for it........
 
Canadian with a hyphen
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by diaeagle

Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

Dieagle writes:
al the last there are many unjust people where we live.. and if you contemplate on them they work as slave for israel .. but that doesnt meaning to make our rights as dreaming.....this is my issue


I didn't understand this ... Can u explain before i start pulling my hair ?

Rachelle-

oh..stop... dont pulling it .. you will be more beauty without hair .........

ok.... if you saw the disasters that happened in our country who is beneficiary from it? who is beneficiary from our disunity? can you tell me why most of our governments goes to hate each other or and run to make peace with isreal and forget the palestinian rights.... sure they fear on their reign ..... can you tell me why in some countries havnt election..... if they go and another HAMAS come in some country as JORDAN the israelian security will be in dangerous... so isreal needs disunity ..... i hope the cartoon meetings between arabs will have more effect on isreal.... not only singing for it........

I agree, but what I am trying to say that we as citizens of those countries should bring down governments like this ...

Rachelle
-
 
diaeagle
Free Thinker
#52
wow... we have here some agreed.. ...
i agree with you ...... but this doing is too hard.... special our citizen have slept and have happy in this boozy state
 
Jersay
#53
Kind of funny when Hamas won by democratic means, through no forgery at all. I guess you don't support all kinds of democracy Johnny.

Back to Israel and the palestinian conflict.

Israel has ruled them for 38 years. Arab nations were not interested in the Palestinian cause after the creation of Israel in 1948. Jewish and Palestinian terrorist causes tons of violence that made hundreds of thousands of Palestinians flee.

Most Jews that weren't foreigners, had lived peacefully with Palestinians for decades if not centuries.

Both sides have hatred, the Israelis have as much hatred for Palestinians as Palestinian radicals have for Israel.

Palestinians are still being used by other world leaders, in the middle east and elsewhere for their own political desires.
 

Similar Threads

0
Suicide bomber kills 12 in Kabul
by CBC News | Sep 30th, 2006