Justin the lesser Trudeau

Goober
+1
Justin the lesser Trudeau

What do you think?

Sponsor of upcoming Islamic event featuring Justin Trudeau lost charitable status due to Hamas link | Canadian Politics | Canada | News | National Post

Home

Former charity funded terror group: federal audit - thestar.com

One of the sponsors of an upcoming conference featuring Liberal leadership candidate Justin Trudeau as a keynote speaker lost its charitable status last year after a Canada Revenue Agency audit found it had been providing support to Hamas.

IRFAN-Canada is listed as a “diamond sponsor” of next week’s Reviving the Islamic Spirit conference. Mr. Trudeau is scheduled to speak at the Toronto event. But documents show federal regulators revoked IRFAN’s charity status in 2011 over its suspected ties to Hamas.

The Charities Directorate of the CRA wrote in a letter to IRFAN that it believed the Mississauga-based group was “an integral part of an international fundraising effort to support Hamas,” which has been a listed terrorist group in Canada since 2002.

“Our findings indicate that IRFAN-Canada provided $14.6-million in resources to operating partners that were run by officials of Hamas, openly supported and provided funding to Hamas, or have been listed by various jurisdictions because of their support for Hamas or other terrorist entitles,” according to a summary of the CRA’s findings.

IRFAN videos found at the group’s office “demonize Israel, characterize the Arab-Israel conflict as a religious war, appeal for all Arab and Muslim nations to join in the struggle against Israel and glorify martyrdom,” said the letter, obtained Wednesday from the CRA.

IRFAN has denied knowingly funding Hamas and accused the CRA of misinterpreting its relief work. It describes itself as an international humanitarian organization. While no longer a registered charity, it continues to operate in Canada as a non-profit organization.

The Canadian Council on American Islamic Relations condemned what it called attempts to smear the conference. “With themes exploring love, the environment, and harmony, this conference is about empowering Muslims to be better Canadians,” executive director Ihsaan Gardee said.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+10
#2  Top Rated Post
Let me preface this post by first stating that THE SUN is a right wing rag that.... Oh wait a minute, this came from the National Post and The Toronto Star. Well let me first preface this post by stating that National Post and the Toronto star are both shilling for the Harperites.

All seriousness aside, we can expect more naive stupidity from the Aire Apparent as the days go on. But hey! He has great hair and we all need a good PM with great hair. Who thinks that barbaric is too strong a word for the mutilation of little girls genitalia and let's not forget honour killing. And if you don't know what that is...

Well, Google Image it yuh crazy kids!

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Let me preface this post by first stating that THE SUN is a right wing rag that.... Oh wait a minute, this came from the National Post and The Toronto Star. Well let me first preface this post by stating that National Post and the Toronto star are both shilling for the Harperites.

All seriousness aside, we can expect more naive stupidity from the Aire Apparent as the days go on. But hey! He has great hair and we all need a good PM with great hair. Who thinks that barbaric is too strong a word for the mutilation of little girls genitalia and let's not forget honour killing. And if you don't know what that is...

Aire Apparent

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Thank You!

Goober
+1
Justin Trudeau defends his decision to attend Islamic conference sponsored by organization linked to Hamas | Canadian Politics | Canada | News | National Post

Cliffy
+3
If Trudeau is such a light weight why has he got all you guys frothing at the mouth?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Personally, I think both sides in this conflict are terrorizing each other and neither deserves support. But it seems picking sides is more of an emotional issue than a logical one. When a person can ignore the atrocities of one side and condemn another, it makes me wonder about their motivation.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

If Trudeau is such a light weight why has he got all you guys frothing at the mouth?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Personally, I think both sides in this conflict are terrorizing each other and neither deserves support. But it seems picking sides is more of an emotional issue than a logical one. When a person can ignore the atrocities of one side and condemn another, it makes me wonder about their motivation.

Me no froth-

bill barilko
+2
Canadians are quick to forget that while his Father was the internationally recognised statesman Pierre Elliot Trudeau his Mother was Margaret Sinclair-hippie flower child/flake and general all round nut case.

Fijians say-'The Coconut never falls far from the tree'

Ron in Regina
+1

Both sides in which conflict? The Hamas/Israel thing, or the Liberal/Conservative thing?
The political Left/Right thing?

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Canadians are quick to forget that while his Father was the internationally recognised statesman Pierre Elliot Trudeau his Mother was Margaret Sinclair-hippie flower child/flake and general all round nut case.

Fijians say-'The Coconut never falls far from the tree'

And she has a mental illness - still want to crap on her.

taxslave
+1

He is a light weight. However experience has shown that Canadians often do not vote with their brain but with emotions. Otherwise Turdo SR. would never have been elected. Neither would BC have suffered through 10 dismal years of Dipper mismanagement.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Both sides in which conflict? The Hamas/Israel thing, or the Liberal/Conservative thing?

On a good day, just pick one.

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Yes.

Vancouverite
Too PC for his own good, eh? Oh yeah - so what else is new?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+6

I hadn't noticed froth on my mouth. Justin Trudeau concerns me a great deal for one reason only. Not that he will be Prime Minister, but that the Liberals decision to try and put a rock star in to regain appeal will lead to another decade without a formidable opposition to the Conservative Government. I saw what happened with an unchallenged Liberal government. That's not good for Canada and putting this inexperienced lightweight in as leader will not further their appeal. Maybe if he held a real portfolio or two, but right now he's just an FNG in Ottawa.