Nova Scotia startup in competition for Netflix....and it's FREE

tay

Watch Movies and Tv Shows Online Free | Channel B
Last edited by tay; Aug 8th, 2015 at 06:06 PM..

petros
Even bargain binnier movies will compete because it's free?

AnnaG
Been watching tv programs and movies free for years (torrents and online streaming). The only glitches are that the movies are not terribly current because it takes time to get decent copies and upload them to the net and that the HD streaming require one to be registered first. TV shows are late by no more than a day.
We cancelled Shaw cable and the satellite people to stuff it years ago because we didn't like paying $80 for service that contained 95% garbage.

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Been watching tv programs and movies free for years (torrents and online streaming). The only glitches are that the movies are not terribly current because it takes time to get decent copies and upload them to the net and that the HD streaming require one to be registered first. TV shows are late by no more than a day.
We cancelled Shaw cable and the satellite people to stuff it years ago because we didn't like paying $80 for service that contained 95% garbage.

I've got an FTA system.

Don't stream anything although I am watching They Saved Hitler's Brain on B at the moment..

On TV I pretty much am down to watching TVO after 7 pm if theirs something good on there and South Park........

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Even bargain binnier movies will compete because it's free?

I know of a few people who in the beginning complained that Netflix only offered 'old movies' and didn't like it.

I said no movies an old movie if you've never seen it before but I think they meant 'B' rated stuff.

I don't know if they signed up for it again once it started with the TV part........

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

I find that when I don't download TV shows they aren't up within an hour of it airing.

DaSleeper
XBMC does everything I need and It's free...