Justine Trudeau : STOP Islamic Immigration to Canada


B00Mer
Republican
-1
#1
Justine Trudeau : STOP Islamic Immigration to Canada



This petition is calling on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to end Islamic Immigration to Canada. Immigration is not the issue, Canada is a country built by immigrants, and a majority of those who come to Canada from abroad like Sikh, Hindu, Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Kurds, Asians, Europeans etc. are good, honest people. The problem is the immigration of large numbers of improperly vetted people from regions where violent Islamic unrest is endemic. We're all for immigration and helping those in need, but statistics are demonstrating that Islamic migrant invaders are masquerading as refugees, only to bring the very hatred with them to the West that they claim to be escaping. We do not want to see an influx of this in Canada, as we are currently seeing in Europe. The attacks in Paris along with the daily attacks in Israel by Islamists is the last straw. We cannot risk an epidemic of such savagery on Canadian soil.


https://www.change.org/p/justin-trud...ion-reason_msg
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
mentalfloss
+1
#2
You've truly gone bat**** insane haven't you?
 
TenPenny
+1
#3
You forgot the Sikh terrorists, which we have a history of, in your rabid foaming at the mouth. Why give them a free pass, when they have a proven history of terrorism in Canada?
 
B00Mer
Republican
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You've truly gone bat**** insane haven't you?

Eh? I didn't start the petition.. just linking to it for all who would like to sign..

Free Publicity..
 
DaSleeper
+5
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You've truly gone bat**** insane haven't you?

And your fanboi threads on Turdeau and hate threads on Harper are not signs of insanity??

What a bloody hypocrite you are!
 
CDNBear
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You've truly gone bat**** insane haven't you?

Says Mr. Harper is Hitler. Mr. Trudeau is the messiah.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

You forgot the Sikh terrorists, which we have a history of, in your rabid foaming at the mouth. Why give them a free pass, when they have a proven history of terrorism in Canada?

That was a big mistake. Why do you want to compound it?
 
idlethumbs
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And your fanboi threads on Turdeau and hate threads on Harper are not signs of insanity??

What a bloody hypocrite you are!

No, I'm perfectly rational.

The islamaphobia obviously is not.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by idlethumbs View Post

No, I'm perfectly rational.

The islamaphobia obviously is not.

 
idlethumbs
#10
'same thing'

 
B00Mer
Republican
#11
IdleBrain.com
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by idlethumbs View Post

'same thing'

There is Bloomer right at the head of the line.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
+1
#13
Albertans should go to their MP's to help them with this issue of petitions.

even better organize a rallie.
 
petros
+1
#14
You’re one of 28,964 people to sign this petition. Now help find 6,036 more people to reach the goal.
 
WLDB
No Party Affiliation
#15
Even if Harper had won another majority he wouldnt have gone this far. Both the Liberals and Conservatives have muslims in their caucus.
 
Locutus
+2
#16
Full Speed Ahead!


Umm, what direction, sir?
But the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, which registers asylum seekers and is supposed to be working with Canada on its resettlement program, said Tuesday that it remained largely in the dark about Ottawa's plans.

Competence. #SunnyDays #Flossyways






Canada’s resettlement project will likely involve the chartering of at least 80 jumbo jet flights to make the more than 9,000 kilometre flight from the Middle East to eastern Canada. The fuel costs alone will be about $240,000 for each return journey and as many as six wide-body aircraft may be leased for four or five weeks.


 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#17
Paris attacks polarize Canadians on refugee resettlement plan




Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is asking Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to suspend his plan to accept 25,000 Syrian refugees by January 1st. Premier Wall believes Friday’s attacks in Paris are a reminder of “the death and destruction even a small number of malevolent individuals can inflict upon a peaceful country and its citizens.”


Wednesday November 18, 2015


The sheeple are in full "hate" mode, which is, of course, just what the media aimed for.
 
Locutus
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Paris attacks polarize Canadians on refugee resettlement plan






The sheeple are in full "hate" mode, which is, of course, just what the media aimed for.

yeah man...we hate this here sh!t.

Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post






Canada’s resettlement project will likely involve the chartering of at least 80 jumbo jet flights to make the more than 9,000 kilometre flight from the Middle East to eastern Canada. The fuel costs alone will be about $240,000 for each return journey and as many as six wide-body aircraft may be leased for four or five weeks.


 
DaSleeper
+1
#19
 
Locutus
#20
say what they will about mihther harper but he would never try to buy public opinion like this obvious and very reckless stunt.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#21
Canadians oppose timing of immigrants.

Majority of Canadians oppose Trudeau’s plan to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees over in just six weeks: poll | National Post

Propriety is obviously more important than the schedule. - No brainer!
 
Locutus
#22
you have been told to live the sunny ways and we will see to it that you will live the sunny ways.
 
WLDB
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Canadians oppose timing of immigrants.

Majority of Canadians oppose Trudeau’s plan to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees over in just six weeks: poll | National Post

Propriety is obviously more important than the schedule. - No brainer!

Refugees arent immigrants. Separate issues.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Refugees arent immigrants. Separate issues.

Dictionary states otherwise



im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants
a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.
synonyms: newcomer , settler , migrant , emigrant ; More nonnative , foreigner , alien , outsider ;
expatriate ;
informal expat







 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#25
Justine? Was that an attempt to be clever? Sorry, you failed utterly.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Justine? Was that an attempt to be clever? Sorry, you failed utterly.

Failed udderly too.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Full Speed Ahead!


Umm, what direction, sir?

But the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, which registers asylum seekers and is supposed to be working with Canada on its resettlement program, said Tuesday that it remained largely in the dark about Ottawa's plans.

Competence. #SunnyDays #Flossyways






Canada’s resettlement project will likely involve the chartering of at least 80 jumbo jet flights to make the more than 9,000 kilometre flight from the Middle East to eastern Canada. The fuel costs alone will be about $240,000 for each return journey and as many as six wide-body aircraft may be leased for four or five weeks.


There's lots of idle ships that could be used at reduced cost perhaps and the new citizens may be more comfortable. There would be more room for thier bombs er baggage as well.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Justine? Was that an attempt to be clever? Sorry, you failed utterly.

I think his name is Justin!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

yeah man...we hate this here sh!t.

How much have we spent bombing the crap out of Syria and creating all these refugees?
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
#30
First I didn't know whether to be for against this immigration then I realized the
Republican mob running for office especially governors were against it that in
turns means it is safe to be in favor because the Republican conservatives
are against everything.
Think of the facts for a second. the refugees are people who want to have a better
life they want nothing to do with the crazy people running a muck in their country.
Many are not Muslim they are in a foreign land to get away from murder.
Lebanese Catholics, Kurds, small non Muslim Tribes people and above all the
moderate well educated Muslims. Yes there are poor ones too but they don't
want the kind of slaughter to continue.
We are succumbing to hysteria.
 

Similar Threads

1
More Islamic fun in Canada
by Locutus | May 9th, 2012
30
Immigration: does Canada really get it?
by tamarin | Jul 13th, 2006
2
A New Immigration Act For Canada?
by Andem | May 12th, 2004