Why doesn't the world just stop using the US?


HumbleMerchant
#1
......
Last edited by petros; 1 week ago at 09:34 AM..
 
B00Mer
+4
#2
Oh another Anti-American troll..

 
HumbleMerchant
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh another Anti-American troll..

What Canadians think of Americans

There you go, real live Canadians with real live comments.
 
Walter
+1
#4
Stoopid thread.
 
HumbleMerchant
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid thread.

Check the video and you will see how real everything is.
 
captain morgan
+5
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh another Anti-American troll..


Not really 'another' troll - it's the same person, at least until he/she gets banned again
 
B00Mer
+4
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Not really 'another' troll - it's the same person, at least until he/she gets banned again

Not soon enough.. getting tired of these idiot trolls..

Canada is better than the USA without the USA there would be no Canada..

3rd World México is surpassing Canada in infustructure, US trade, oil industry, tourism, and health.. Canada has become a ****ing joke.

We are back to having the Peso of the North.


Last edited by B00Mer; 1 week ago at 09:56 AM..
 
taxslave
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

One of the many excuses that anti-US people give, including in Canada, to justify why they cannot stop the US is because the world still uses the American dollar.... IF SO, why doesn't the world just stop using it then? I have also been told that certain Middle Eastern nations have tried this but their countries were reduced to chaos. America cannot conspire against each nation all at once, America cannot attack everyone all at once; they simple do not have the resources. If the world attempted this, their economy would be greatly diminished thus preventing them from declaring war, invasions, bombing raids, etc. and thus slowly eliminating the threat from a US retaliatory response. The world would be successful if this was done.
Now, Canadians, why haven't you done this yet?
Seriously Canadians, what is up with these excuses that you cannot do it because of X,Y and Z? Do you want to stop them or not? I don't understand how you could have mustered enough courage to take on Germany and Japan and these were powerful nations at that time. And if you don't want to stop them then why are you complaining? Why is humanity complaining?
These are obvious solutions to really simple problems that for some reason humanity wants to make complicated.

Why don't you fukk off back to whatever third world shithole you came from?
 
B00Mer
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Why don't you fukk off back to whatever third world shithole you came from?

Take a look at that video, Ryerson University a bunch of immigrants..

Seems to be what is destroying Canada from within are these meatheads from 3rd world shitholes coming here.

Hope we get a real leader soon that blocks immigration in favor of Canadians First on jobs, education and support.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh another Anti-American troll..


Same troll......different name!
 
Jinentonix
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

What Canadians think of Americans

There you go, real live Canadians with real live comments.

There you you go, real live immigrants to Canada or second generation who are attending the university of choice for those who have been rejected by every other university in Canada. I guess someone forgot to tell you that Canadian universities are FULL of foreign students. Ya f*cking half-witted jack hole.
 
Decapoda
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

One of the many excuses that anti-US people give, including in Canada, to justify why they cannot stop the US is because the world still uses the American dollar.... IF SO, why doesn't the world just stop using it then?


...

While I won't get into anti-US political motivations that you are clearly inferring, I will say from an world economic perspective, if it makes you feel any better I believe the day is coming soon where US dollar will cease being used as the world currency standard. The reason this hasn't happened yet is complicated, as is the middle eastern country's complicity in supporting the status quo.

You would have to go back to the creation of the petrodollar and the agreement that the US and Saudi Arabia entered into in the 70's, and the concerted effort through Barrack Obama's term to systematically destroy that agreement and arrogantly slap Saudi Arabia in the face. I won't get into it but I'm sure a bit of google searching will yield results. If you want to know why oil is so undervalued at the moment, look no further than Obama.

What will replace the American dollar? Hard to say. The IMF is currently selling SDR's at record rate causing some to speculate they will use their basket of currency as the new standard. Some say gold is king. Others are speculating that maybe China will role out a new cryptocurrency backed by gold, as they have been buying literally tons of gold in recent years...much of it under secrecy. One thing's for sure, no country can devalue their currency the way the US has in the last 15 years and expect it to maintain enough value to back the world reserve. I wouldn't be investing in federal bonds right now.
Last edited by Decapoda; 1 week ago at 11:43 AM..
 
petros
+3
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh another Anti-American troll..

The same Chinese Commie hack from Brisbane.

Why do you people give it the attention it seeks?
 
HumbleMerchant
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Seems to be what is destroying Canada from within are these meatheads from 3rd world shitholes coming here.

Not all of them are immigrants and in fact most of them look like they were born in Canada. And regardless on whether they are immigrants or not is irrelevant, what matters is they use their knowledge for the prosperity of Canada.

And I do hope that my friend who was born and lived most of his teenage life in a poor country and now has moved to Canada to become an aerospace engineer has made it. His mother and father are both engineers and his siblings also want to work in the fields of science.

What about you Mr. Boomer? Have you achieved anything
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

Not all of them are immigrants and in fact most of them look like they were born in Canada. And regardless on whether they are immigrants or not is irrelevant, what matters is they use their knowledge for the prosperity of Canada.
And I do hope that my friend who was born and lived most of his teenage life in a poor country and now has moved to Canada to become an aerospace engineer has made it. His mother and father are both engineers and his siblings also want to work in the fields of science.
What about you Mr. Boomer? Have you achieved anything

Utter bullshit.

Did you really think anybody would believe you have a friend?
 
HumbleMerchant
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I guess someone forgot to tell you that Canadian universities are FULL of foreign students.

Canada is a nation of immigrants, did you forget? Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what made Canada prosper. Your ancestors where immigrants at one point or another. I am proud for Canada because of this.

If the country were ran by people like you... well. Besides, there are clearly Canadian born students there.
 
HumbleMerchant
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Did you really think anybody would believe you have a friend?

I don't care what you believe.

He visited me several years ago and told me he lives in Edmonton and he really likes the place.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

I don't care what you believe.
He visited me several years ago and told me he lives in Edmonton and he really likes the place.

OK, I'll accept that somebody might pretend to be your friend if he only had to see you once every several years.
 
HumbleMerchant
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

While I won't get into anti-US political motivations that you are clearly inferring, I will say from an world economic perspective, if it makes you feel any better I believe the day is coming soon where US dollar will cease being used as the world currency standard.

And this will greatly diminish their influence, right?

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

The reason this hasn't happened yet is complicated, as is the middle eastern country's complicity in supporting the status quo.

It shouldn't be and the reason those terrible things happened in the Middle East was because the rest of the world, including Canada, did not back them up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

You would have to go back to the creation of the petrodollar and the agreement that the US and Saudi Arabia entered into in the 70's

I know the politics behind it, now let's find the solution.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

What will replace the American dollar?

Euros or as you said, the Yuan.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

I wouldn't be investing in federal bonds right now.

The world shouldn't be investing anything into the US for as long as their foreign policy exists.
 
HumbleMerchant
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

OK, I'll accept that somebody might pretend to be your friend if he only had to see you once every several years.

It doesn't matter whether you believe Mr. Tecumsehsbones, what matters now is that he is enjoying the Canadian way of life.

Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what makes Canada prosper.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

It doesn't matter whether you believe Mr. Tecumsehsbones, what matters now is that he is enjoying the Canadian way of life.

Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what makes Canada prosper.

Not quite dumb ass. Maybe you should learn about Canada before assuming you KNOW about Canada. Those immigrants that built the country didn't arrive to free hand-outs like the f*cking mooches today. Today, at least 30% of the working age immigrants that come to Canada are utterly unemployable. They're illiterate and have no discernible work skills.

My grandfather came here because he had a skilled trade he thought he could do well with. Unfortunately for him, what he did for a living in Scotland didn't transfer well here because it was all automated. He made custom golf clubs. But, there wasn't really much of a market for that here at the time so he headed back home. Today, you get welfare and whatever other assistance the govt feels like throwing your way if you can't cut it here so you don't have to go back.
In fact, the stats of today clearly show that the majority of immigrants don't become net contributors to Canada until the 3rd or 4th generations.
 
Decapoda
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

And this will greatly diminish their influence, right?

Economically, maybe somewhat. geopolitically...no.

Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

It shouldn't be and the reason those terrible things happened in the Middle East was because the rest of the world, including Canada, did not back them up.

Wrong again...the reason bad things happen in the Middle East is mainly due to their exuberant preference for armed conflict within and between regions, complete disrespect for anything resembling human rights, and barbaric/archaic values. Violence in the middle east predates Western involvement by centuries.

Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

The world shouldn't be investing anything into the US for as long as their foreign policy exists.

As I indicated, my comment was from an economic perspective, not geopolitical. I'll leave the nation-hating up to people like yourself. Fortunately you have the choice to invest in whatever you wish for whatever reason.
 
Mowich
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what makes Canada prosper.


Immigrants are what built Canada. Immigrants do help Canada prosper. FTFY.
 
B00Mer
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Immigrants are what built Canada. Immigrants do help Canada prosper. FTFY.

200 years ago, yes..

Now they come and try to change Canadian customs, leaching off taxpayers and destroy Canada
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

It doesn't matter whether you believe Mr. Tecumsehsbones, what matters now is that he is enjoying the Canadian way of life.
Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what makes Canada prosper.

Anybody whose family has been here less than ten thousand years is a wetback in my book, and Turtle Island was doing just fine before they showed up with their hideous, disgusting diseases.
 
pgs
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

While I won't get into anti-US political motivations that you are clearly inferring, I will say from an world economic perspective, if it makes you feel any better I believe the day is coming soon where US dollar will cease being used as the world currency standard. The reason this hasn't happened yet is complicated, as is the middle eastern country's complicity in supporting the status quo.

You would have to go back to the creation of the petrodollar and the agreement that the US and Saudi Arabia entered into in the 70's, and the concerted effort through Barrack Obama's term to systematically destroy that agreement and arrogantly slap Saudi Arabia in the face. I won't get into it but I'm sure a bit of google searching will yield results. If you want to know why oil is so undervalued at the moment, look no further than Obama.

What will replace the American dollar? Hard to say. The IMF is currently selling SDR's at record rate causing some to speculate they will use their basket of currency as the new standard. Some say gold is king. Others are speculating that maybe China will role out a new cryptocurrency backed by gold, as they have been buying literally tons of gold in recent years...much of it under secrecy. One thing's for sure, no country can devalue their currency the way the US has in the last 15 years and expect it to maintain enough value to back the world reserve. I wouldn't be investing in federal bonds right now.

As long as America has the world’s dominate economy they will be the safe haven for the world’s liquid wealth . Trudeau is betting Canada on China obtaining that position soon .
 
pgs
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post

Not all of them are immigrants and in fact most of them look like they were born in Canada. And regardless on whether they are immigrants or not is irrelevant, what matters is they use their knowledge for the prosperity of Canada.

And I do hope that my friend who was born and lived most of his teenage life in a poor country and now has moved to Canada to become an aerospace engineer has made it. His mother and father are both engineers and his siblings also want to work in the fields of science.

What about you Mr. Boomer? Have you achieved anything

Why is your friend and his family not using their intelligence and industry in their home country ? How long will that country remain poor if all the educated and talented leave for Canada ?
 
HumbleMerchant
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

at least 30% of the working age immigrants that come to Canada are utterly unemployable. They're illiterate and have no discernible work skills.

That is why they came to Canada, to be literate and learn skills.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

My grandfather came here because he had a skilled trade he thought he could do well with. Unfortunately for him, what he did for a living in Scotland didn't transfer well here because it was all automated. He made custom golf clubs. But, there wasn't really much of a market for that here at the time so he headed back home. Today, you get welfare and whatever other assistance the govt feels like throwing your way if you can't cut it here so you don't have to go back.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Scotland is a rich part of the UK, so the choice was easy for him to back but many of these immigrants who come to Canada do not have that easy choice. Their homelands are rife with corruption and poverty and the salary is so low, it can hardly feed one person and sometimes they are persecuted back home. Why would they go back when Canada offers them rights and opportunities that they can only dream about in their homeland?

Also Mr. Jinentonix, just a reminder that you are also an immigrant.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

In fact, the stats of today clearly show that the majority of immigrants don't become net contributors to Canada until the 3rd or 4th generations.

And where are these stats?
 
HumbleMerchant
#29
[QUOTE=pgs;2845561]Why is your friend and his family not using their intelligence and industry in their home country ?

Because their isn't an industry for his talents and the pay is just not as good in his homeland.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How long will that country remain poor if all the educated and talented leave for Canada ?

According to them... when the US stops interfering in their affairs.

Also Mr. pgs, Canada benefits from his talents.
 
HumbleMerchant
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Economically, maybe somewhat. geopolitically...no.

You need money to become relevant in geopolitical.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Wrong again...the reason bad things happen in the Middle East is mainly due to their exuberant preference for armed conflict within and between regions, complete disrespect for anything resembling human rights, and barbaric/archaic values. Violence in the middle east predates Western involvement by centuries.

Due to Western interference. Bare in mind that the Middle East use to be the bastion of civilization too. Arabs built hospitals, post offices, schools, universities.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

As I indicated, my comment was from an economic perspective, not geopolitical.

Same thing -> no more money, no more problems.
 

Similar Threads

19
WHY THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IRAQ
by jimmoyer | May 14th, 2005