Interesting U.S Covid 19 statistics


JLM
-1
#1
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/


And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!
 
DaSleeper
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/


And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!


When exactly did you cross the aisle?
You used to be his greatest defender after walter!
 
Avro52
+3
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!

His focus is on one thing right now.

Nov. 3rd.
 
Blackleaf
+4
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!

Well he has to, otherwise the economy will be f*cked and lots of people will become unemployed and have no money.

It's not sad. It's just commonsense.

And, of course, the US lockdown isn't working anyway, so why continue with a failed policy?

It's time to get back normal.
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#5
Great another Trump bashing COVIDD thread
 
Jinentonix
+4
#6
Do those numbers include all those in the "We think they died of Covid but we never tested them" category? I mean it's absolutely fascinating how nobody seems to be dying of anything except Covid-19 since the pandemic warning was issued, particularly in the US.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Do those numbers include all those in the "We think they died of Covid but we never tested them" category? I mean it's absolutely fascinating how nobody seems to be dying of anything except Covid-19 since the pandemic warning was issued, particularly in the US.

Actually, since the first U.S. Covid-19 death, about 507,000 people have died in the U.S. About 75,000 of those deaths are attributed to Covid-19.

But you added "seems" to your arrant bullshit, so it's all good.
 
Avro52
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Great another Trump bashing COVIDD thread


 
Blackleaf
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

So you want Trump to carry on with a lockdown policy even though it's failed and will destroy the economy and people's livelihoods and lives.

Spiffing...
 
Blackleaf
+1
#10
This isn't very complicated, is it?

Simply put, that IS exactly what you want, isn't it?

Let's not beat around the bush here.
 
Twin_Moose
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post



 
JLM
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well he has to, otherwise the economy will be f*cked and lots of people will become unemployed and have no money.

It's not sad. It's just commonsense.

And, of course, the US lockdown isn't working anyway, so why continue with a failed policy?

It's time to get back normal.


Not least of all, all the ones who will be dead!
 
Blackleaf
+3
#13


Imagine accusing someone of being a Nazi when he wants freedom for his people and you don't.

Irony is lost on you.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Not least of all, all the ones who will be dead!

At least they won't care too much.
 
JLM
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

At least they won't care too much.


But their kinfolk might be pissed right off.
 
Blackleaf
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

But their kinfolk might be pissed right off.

We'll be seeing a lot of this in Mississippi soon once the lockdown-caused recession takes a grip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oY5OVp5VAg&t=36s
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

We'll be seeing a lot of this in Mississippi soon once the lockdown-caused recession takes a grip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oY5OVp5VAg&t=36s


Recessions don't normally kill people.....this f**King virus definitely can!
 
Blackleaf
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Recessions don't normally kill people.....

They most certainly do.
 
spilledthebeer
+1 / -1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/


And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!




What? you think it would be better to do things the Justin Trudope way and destroy our lives with debt?


Surely you DID HEAR that Our idiot Boy has CLOSED DOWN the Canada Revenue Agency section


that deals with TAX FRAUD?


Meaning that civil service union HOGS are simply handing our gravy TO PRIVATE CITIZEN who asks!


UNLESS they are owners of a small biz- LIE-berals DESPISE peiple who believe in CORNY OLD CRAP



like free enterprise and initiative! Thus small biz owners get CRUMBS from LIE-berals!



Our idiot Boy tells us that any aid money gained by fraud will be re-collected later!


I SAY DONT BET ON IT!


Here is a probable LIE-beral scenario: If Trudope survives the non confidence vote that he MUST FACE in spring 2021


after presenting his first real POST WUHAN VIRUS BUDGET - containing an HONEST account of how deep



we have fallen into debt - failure to win that non confidence vote would mean we will have an election


that the idiot Boy likely WILL NOT survive !


So - if our idiot stays in power - we can expect LACKADAISICAL LIE-beral efforts to recover money illegally obtained!


LIE-berals who consider it TO MUCH BOTHER to round up gang bangers and drug dealers who are shooting each other in the



streets and massacring addicts with products laced with fentanyl - simply because LIE-berals do not want to pay the cost for law



enforcement NOR RISK the potential loss of voter support by jailing criminals - after all thugs and their families vote!


Surely we cannot expect LIE-berals to RISK THE LOSS OF VOTER SUPPORT just TO GO HARASS poor poverty stricken Cdns in



an effort to recover some miss-placed PENNIES!



After all - IT COSTS MONEY to operate our legal system and LIE-berals are LOATH to spend on legal enforcement stuff!


Thus LIE-berals will WRITE OFF MANY fraudulent grants to citizens in the same way they WROTE OFF $2.8 BILLION DOLLARS



in "UNRECOVERABLE LOANS" to General Motors and to Chrysler Corp in summer 2019!


As GM was packing up and LEAVING CANADA!


On the other hand if Our idiot Boy ends up out of office after losing that 2021 spring non confidence vote - then he will jump all over



whoever does form the next govt and he will DEMAND the utmost RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY in collecting those BAD DEBTS!



Yes - it is GRAND to be A HYPOCRITE LIE-beral with NO REAL LONG TERM RESPONSIBILITY for anything!


And there is always another EXCUSE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
 
taxslave
+3
#20
Interesting article in today's True North about the Prime Moron's deficit spending. Seems the parliamentary Budget Office has no idea about how much idiot boy has spent in the last couple of months. Best they can do is an estimate of $252BILLION. But could be a few BILLION higher.
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#21
Morneau won't answer that question either in question period, won't even answer if our accumulated debt is over or under a Trillion at this point.
 
petros
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Morneau won't answer that question either in question period, won't even answer if our accumulated debt is over or under a Trillion at this point.

Add $396B to our current load and you'll get your number.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
And their Idiot in Chief plans on pretty much fully opening the country for industry! F**king Sad!

The lockdown isn't working, so why carry on with it?

To me, it's not rocket science.

And the lockdowns can't continue much longer. We need to get going back to normal for the sake of the economy.

It's even more bizarre that the UK lockdown is still going. The aim of the lockdown was merely to stop the NHS getting overwhelmed. Of course, that never happened. The huge Nightingale Hospital in London was built within a matter of days but, thankfully, was never used. So the NHS hadn't been overwhelmed. So end the lockdown.

Meanwhile, in Spain there are mass protests against their lockdown. Spain has been worse hit than Britain yet its government is relaxing the lockdown more than Britain is, yet Spaniards are still protesting against the lockdown.
 
JLM
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Interesting article in today's True North about the Prime Moron's deficit spending. Seems the parliamentary Budget Office has no idea about how much idiot boy has spent in the last couple of months. Best they can do is an estimate of $252BILLION. But could be a few BILLION higher.


You have to cut him a little slack, a lot of that money is keeping many young families from crossing into a state of despair. The main thing now is to identify any fraud and abuse and lock up the perpetrators.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Actually, since the first U.S. Covid-19 death, about 507,000 people have died in the U.S. About 75,000 of those deaths are attributed to Covid-19.

But you added "seems" to your arrant bullshit, so it's all good.

You mean the media's arrant bullshit, as that who I was actually referring to and should have made clear. Same thing with the Obama years. If you didn't live in the US and knew very little about what went on in the country, one could have easily been led to believe that cops only shoot Black people.

And now, the MSM has gone so far down the rabbit hole they're even reporting the same person dying twice of Covid-19. Well, kind'a the same person. One small town publication reported on a Sheriff's Deputy dying of Covid-19. A couple of days later, the exact same photo was used to report the death by Covid-19 of a college professor in a totally different part of the country.


CNN even took a stock photo from the Texas/Louisiana flood of a couple of people "panic buying" at a grocery store and represented it as being current and a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. How do I know that? One of the people in that photo publicly called CNN on it.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You have to cut him a little slack, a lot of that money is keeping many young families from crossing into a state of despair.

Really? Define "a lot". Even our f*cktard Finance Minister can't/won't answer that question.
 
JLM
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Really? Define "a lot". Even our f*cktard Finance Minister can't/won't answer that question.


Look it up in the dictionary! Most normal people know roughly what a lot means.
 
spilledthebeer
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Actually, since the first U.S. Covid-19 death, about 507,000 people have died in the U.S. About 75,000 of those deaths are attributed to Covid-19.

But you added "seems" to your arrant bullshit, so it's all good.




Poor T-bonesforbrains! he is OFF BASE as usual!


There is apparently a LARGE NUMBER of people who died of various things but DID NOT get a real autopsy!


In a hard pressed medical disaster - nobody fusses TOO MUCH over the death - in hospital of some elderly person


whose time was abut UP anyway!


Thus the REAL NUMBER who actually died of Wuhan Virus is NOT REALLY KNOWN!



For example - now that things are getting back to normal in France- they have discovered a patient who died



MONTHS BEFORE Wuhan Virus officially arrived in Europe and one must ask HOW MANY OTHERS died and were buried


WITHOUT being identified as a Wuhan patient!
 
JLM
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Poor T-bonesforbrains! he is OFF BASE as usual!


There is apparently a LARGE NUMBER of people who died of various things but DID NOT get a real autopsy!


In a hard pressed medical disaster - nobody fusses TOO MUCH over the death - in hospital of some elderly person


whose time was abut UP anyway!


Thus the REAL NUMBER who actually died of Wuhan Virus is NOT REALLY KNOWN!



For example - now that things are getting back to normal in France- they have discovered a patient who died



MONTHS BEFORE Wuhan Virus officially arrived in Europe and one must ask HOW MANY OTHERS died and were buried


WITHOUT being identified as a Wuhan patient!


Once you are dead it probably doesn't matter how!
 
HarperCons
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The lockdown isn't working, so why carry on with it?

To me, it's not rocket science.

And the lockdowns can't continue much longer. We need to get going back to normal for the sake of the economy.

It's even more bizarre that the UK lockdown is still going. The aim of the lockdown was merely to stop the NHS getting overwhelmed. Of course, that never happened. The huge Nightingale Hospital in London was built within a matter of days but, thankfully, was never used. So the NHS hadn't been overwhelmed. So end the lockdown.

Meanwhile, in Spain there are mass protests against their lockdown. Spain has been worse hit than Britain yet its government is relaxing the lockdown more than Britain is, yet Spaniards are still protesting against the lockdown.

lol imagine NYC didn't shut down how much worse it would be.. "didn't work" , you brain doesn't work.
 

Similar Threads

7
What is with Quebec and COVID?
by Girth | 4 weeks ago
6
Conquer COVID-19
by B00Mer | 4 weeks ago
3
Real Story Behind Covid 19
by ShintoMale | Apr 13th, 2020
10
My Biggest Covid 19 Fear
by Hoof Hearted | Apr 12th, 2020