Jogging while black


Avro52
#1
Graphic video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery, 25 of GA., whose family says he was out for a run, confronted by 2 men who shot him dead saying they thought he was a burglar. A prosecutor wants a grand jury to decide whether the men should be charged.

Video link
 
petros
+3
#2
It might be a good idea to jog in hi-vis PPE.
 
Hoid
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Graphic video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery, 25 of GA., whose family says he was out for a run, confronted by 2 men who shot him dead saying they thought he was a burglar. A prosecutor wants a grand jury to decide whether the men should be charged.
Video link

Question: What kind of Amerian jogs without a gun?



Answer: a dead one.
 
petros
+4
#4
Have you ever considered not wake and baking?
 
Avro52
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Question: What kind of Amerian jogs without a gun?

Answer: a dead one.

The dude in that picture wont be accused of being a burglar while jogging.
 
Hoid
#6
Damn straight.

Once that peace maker comes out he is a Murican Hero.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#7
you don't know shit about guns!


this is a peacemaker......
 
Avro52
+1
#8
A Georgia prosecutor plans to bring the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black man, before a grand jury.

Good.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#9
Ku Klux gonna Klan.
 
Blackleaf
-3
#10
Niggers are gonna nig.
 
gerryh
+2 / -1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Niggers are gonna nig.



Wow... you're even more of a useless piece of shit than I thought.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Wow... you're even more of a useless piece of shit than I thought.

Don't you just love it when they reveal themselves?
 
Avro52
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Wow... you're even more of a useless piece of shit than I thought.

The forum rules link is broken so I guess it's a free for all now.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

The forum rules link is broken so I guess it's a free for all now.

Pretty much, yeah.
 
Avro52
#15
All three Fox primetime shows last night covered the Texas salon owner who was jailed for violating stay-at-home orders.

None mentioned Ahmaud Arbery, the Georgia man who was shot and killed while jogging, video of which emerged yesterday.
 
Hoid
#16
Lebron James "We are literally being hunted every day."

All the idled sports stars speaking out on this. I would imagine Kapernick has something to say about it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#17
Well, if he had just COMPLIED, he woulda been JUST FINE!
 
Hoid
#18
He should have taken a knee .
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#19
One hopes everybody understands that the cops and prosecutor initially accepted the self-defense claim of Cletus and Li'l Cletus, and said "Go on home. No charges, no problem." The shooting occurred over two months ago.

Had it not been for the random chance of a driver in the neighborhood filming, Cletus and Li'l Cletus'd be sitting back drinking beer and bragging about how they got 'em one.

But it's OK. They're still sitting back drinking beer and bragging. See, they haven't been arrested. We're just gonna wait and see what a grand jury comes up with. Shouldn't take more'n a month or two. Or six. Or ten.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Wow... you're even more of a useless piece of shit than I thought.

Be careful what you say to me.

As a white male, I'm probably the smallest minority of human being there is. Whites make up a small proportion of humanity - probably the smallest - and most whites are females. As a white male, therefore, I'm a tiny minority. So do NOT say anything racist and offensive about me.
 
Blackleaf
-1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Don't you just love it when they reveal themselves?

Maybe one day, I'll be as racist as you.
 
gerryh
+1 / -1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Be careful what you say to me.
As a white male, I'm probably the smallest minority of human being there is. Whites make up a small proportion of humanity - probably the smallest - and most whites are females. As a white male, therefore, I'm a tiny minority. So do NOT say anything racist and offensive about me.

You're a useless piece of shit, that's what you are.
 
Blackleaf
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're a useless piece of shit, that's what you are.

And I'm an ethnic minority.

As a white male, I'm just about the least common human there is. There are more white females and almost all other types of human than there are white males.

As a white male I need protecting.
 
gerryh
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And I'm an ethnic minority.

You're a useless peice of shit, there's no way around that after the comment you made above.

No different than nzdoug, megahertz, of that other useless trog that was just banned.
 
Blackleaf
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're a useless peice of shit, there's no way around that after the comment you made above.
No different than nzdoug, megahertz, of that other useless trog that was just banned.

Just because you're offended by something doesn't mean you're right.
 
Blackleaf
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Graphic video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery, 25 of GA., whose family says he was out for a run, confronted by 2 men who shot him dead saying they thought he was a burglar. A prosecutor wants a grand jury to decide whether the men should be charged.
Video link

By the way, how do you know the guy didn't commit the crime?
 
gerryh
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

By the way, how do you know the guy didn't commit the crime?


Let's ask a lawyer, trog.

Bones, do american civilians have the right to shoot and kill an unarmed man because they "think" he "may" have perpetrated a crime?
 
Blackleaf
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Let's ask a lawyer, trog.
Bones, do american civilians have the right to shoot and kill an unarmed man because they "think" he "may" have perpetrated a crime?

You don't know that's what happened.

For all you know, they KNOW he committed the crime. They probably caught him in the act and went after him. You've got no idea what went on.
 
Hoid
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Let's ask a lawyer, trog.

Bones, do american civilians have the right to shoot and kill an unarmed man because they "think" he "may" have perpetrated a crime?

How about stop quoting him so the rest of us don't have to look at what he barfs up?
 
Cliffy
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're a useless peice of shit, there's no way around that after the comment you made above.

Shit is useful as fertilizer. The only way Blackhead would be as useful is if he were composted.