For Goronavirus give honey and pray God alone


Torch light
#1
Honey is useful, not harmful ; I said this to many of people, so who accepts the advice, will gain the benefit, and who refuses it, it is for his own loss.

And first of all: pray God alone : don't pray Jesus Christ - salam to him - or the patrons saints, or Prophet Mohammed - salam to him or the imams, or the Jewish sages ..
because all these including the Christ himself cannot benefit or harm people.. they were respected teachers of mankind,
but only God alone can hear and answer the prayer.

If man prays the Christ or Ali for example, God will not answer him, but only when he prays God alone, He may answer his request and prayer.

The honey of the bee has much advantages; it is stated in the Quran that the honey includes cure for man of many diseases.

It enhances the growth and repair of damaged tissues of the body.

The honey also includes many antibodies against germs, like the Immunoglobulin A, and no bacteria may grow in the honey; some honey has been preserved since the time of the pharaohs.

It gives nutrition and energy in easily absorbable forms.

In addition, it includes a large number of nutrients, some we know and others may be unknown to us.
Certainly, it contains vitamins and minerals in addition.
It has anti-allergic benefit.

So, out of all food items, God mentioned the drink that comes out of the abdomen of the bee to give cure to mankind of many diseases.
Quran 16: 69, which means:
(There comes forth from their bellies [of bees, the honey:] a drink of various colors [some of it is white and another is red], wherein is cure for mankind [from some diseases].)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_69
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_69
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 8th, 2020 at 04:46 PM..
 
Torch light
#2
The curative treatment for the Covid-19 Coronavirus is unknown till now; in the past the antibiotics were also unknown as a treatment of many bacterial diseases (the bacteria itself was not discovered.)

But in the Quran, God said the drink coming from the abdomen of the bee (like the honey); it includes cure of many diseases.

A nice tale, which is a prophetic tradition that is not mentioned in the Quran:

A man came to the Prophet and said to him: "My brother is very ill and feverish."
Prophet Mohammed said: "Give him honey."
The man came next day and said: "My brother is still feverish."
The Prophet said: "Give him honey."
The other day the man came and said: "My brother is still feverish"
The Prophet said: "Give him honey: God is truthful and your brother is a liar." he meant: God has told us the honey includes cure for mankind.
Next day, the man came and said: "Praise is due to God! My brother has been cured."

Therefore, at that time, they didn't know about the bacteria and the antibiotics, but they obeyed God and used the honey as a treatment which succeeded.

Now, also we don't know the curative treatment of this Coronavirus, but we know that God tells us that the honey includes cure for mankind .. so anyone drinks honey at this time may have protection against the virus, and if he is a + case, certainly the honey will be of a great advantage to him.
 
Torch light
#3
Quran 27: 62 , which means:

([Are your associates better], or is He Who answers the distressed one a when he cries to Him, and removes the evil [from him], and makes you successors in the earth [after the associaters] b?

Is there [then] any god [after whom they seek] beside God?

Only a minority of you [associaters] receive admonition.
)
.................................................. ....................

62 a And so He removes his distress and suffering.

62 b And so you will possess their dwellings and property.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_62
quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_62

The "associates" are those claimed by the idolaters and associaters that they are associates with God in His creation and authority, and these associaters equalizes God Almighty with some of His created servants.

Therefore, neither the Christ, nor the patron saints, nor Prophet Mohammed nor the imams and not all others can answer the prayer of the one who is in difficult circumstances, but only God Most Gracious Who hears and can answer the prayer of people when they ask from Him alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGmjII27JME
youtube.com/watch?v=bGmjII27JME
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 8th, 2020 at 05:35 PM..
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Honey is useful, not harmful ; I said this to many of people, so who accepts the advice, will gain the benefit, and who refuses it, it is for his own loss.

And first of all: pray God alone : don't pray Jesus Christ - salam to him - or the patrons saints, or Prophet Mohammed - salam to him or the imams, or the Jewish sages ..
because all these including the Christ himself cannot benefit or harm people.. they were respected teachers of mankind,
but only God alone can hear and answer the prayer.

If man prays the Christ or Ali for example, God will not answer him, but only when he prays God alone, He may answer his request and prayer.

The honey of the bee has much advantages; it is stated in the Quran that the honey includes cure for man of many diseases.

It enhances the growth and repair of damaged tissues of the body.

The honey also includes many antibodies against germs, like the Immunoglobulin A, and no bacteria may grow in the honey; some honey has been preserved since the time of the pharaohs.

It gives nutrition and energy in easily absorbable forms.

In addition, it includes a large number of nutrients, some we know and others may be unknown to us.
Certainly, it contains vitamins and minerals in addition.
It has anti-allergic benefit.

So, out of all food items, God mentioned the drink that comes out of the abdomen of the bee to give cure to mankind of many diseases.
Quran 16: 69, which means:
(There comes forth from their bellies [of bees, the honey:] a drink of various colors [some of it is white and another is red], wherein is cure for mankind [from some diseases].)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_69
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_69

Prayer has been proven to soSFA.
But we need to get fools like you out of the gene pool which is obviously very shallow where youare.

If stomach acids killed Covid-19 then no ONE would catch it.

Any more advice doctor?
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Prayer has been proven to do SFA.
But we need to get fools like you out of the gene pool which is obviously very shallow where you are.
If stomach acids killed Covid-19 then no ONE would catch it.
Any more advice doctor?

God mentioned none of the things you claim. A non existent invisible big head in the sky. The only way your cult knows is how to get people to agree with your particular nonsense is by killing, torture, beheading etc..
No civilized person wants anything to do with such EVIL
Honey is good for sore throats; period.
BTW how come you haven't included your usual hate-filled,but hysterically funny anti-semitic rubbish??
We all need a laugh these days. Go for It!
 
Torch light
#6
The prayer of Prophet Zacharia when he asked God for a son :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLk58o2k-L0
youtube.com/watch?v=bLk58o2k-L0

And here is the interpretation of this great Quran soora 19

Soora 19

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

[Some Jews who inhabited Yathrib [or the city of Medina] said to some ‘helpers a’ of the Prophet: “Ask your prophet about the story of Zachariah; will he answer you about it?”
So they asked the Prophet about it; therefore, this aya was revealed:]


1. (Kaf, Ha, Ya, Ain, Ssad)

[These are some abbreviated Arabic letters, which imply:]
(Talk to them, O Guide, of Yahood or Jews, About Zachariah, the Truthful.)

2. Mention to them when God remembered – with His mercy – His servant Zachariah.

3. When he cried to his Lord secretly.

4. He said: "My Lord, my bones have become weak and my head is shining with grey hair, and You have never rejected my prayer to you, my Lord."

5. "And I fear [my cousins:] the successors [who will have authority in religion and ruling] after my [death];
moreover my wife is barren; so offer to me out of Your [generosity] a [boy to be my] assistant."


6. "To inherit me and the family of Jacob [the knowledge and property], and make him, my Lord, acceptable [by You, concerning his words and work.]"

7. [It was said to him:] "O Zachariah [son of Berekiah], We give you the glad news of a son [born to you by your wife] whose name will be John; We have given the same name, to none before [him.]"

8. [Zachariah] said: "My Lord, how can I have any son, when my wife is barren, and I have exceeded the limit in my elderly i!?"

9. [Gabriel] said: "[Don’t surprise, for] so it shall be; your Lord says: Easy is that for Me, seeing that I created you [Zachariah] before, when you were nothing.

10. [Zachariah] said: "My Lord, appoint for me some token."
[Gabriel] said: "Your token is that you, being intact, cannot speak to people for three nights [and days.]"


11. So [Zachariah] came out [glad] to his people [next day] from the prayer-chamber [of the House of God at Jerusalem], and told them by signs [of his hand] to celebrate the praises [of God] day and night.)

More explanation by the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_1
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 8th, 2020 at 06:14 PM..
 
Torch light
#7
The Wicked Zionist and the atheist cannot withstand the Quran, and they say such words (like in the posts #4 and #5) only to bar people from listening to the Quran and its interpretation.
http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com

But I tell them the glad news of their perishing at their appointed hour of death which may be near in time.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 8th, 2020 at 06:18 PM..
 
petros
+1
#8
Quote:

For Goronavirus give honey and pray God alone

Goronnarhia?
 
Avro52
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Wicked Zionist and the atheist cannot withstand the Quran, and they say such words (like in the posts #4 and #5) only to bar people from listening to the Quran and its interpretation.
http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com
But I tell them the glad news of their perishing at their appointed hour of death which may be near in time.

Take your pills.
 
petros
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Take your pills.

For Goronnarhia?
 
Torch light
#11
petros and Avro52 , why do you object?
If you have a curative drug, tell us.
But if you are materialistic and don't believe in God that He can remove the pandemic, then it proves your complete failure and loss.

Praying God alone is in fact better than all medicine and all drugs (and if we have medical drugs then OK we can use them against the disease), and God can make people not in need of any of that.

And if God does not remove this affliction, then it will last in spite of your insisting on your ignorance.

Quran 10: 107, which means:
( If God inflicts you with some affliction, none but He alone can remove it;
and if He wills for you any blessing, then none can prevent His favor [from reaching you.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107
quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107

It was by mistake it was written Goronavirus instead of Coronavirus .. while I cannot correct the title of the thread, so if anyone can correct it, OK.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 9th, 2020 at 05:05 PM..
 
Torch light
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Take your pills.

You also and I and all others will perish at the appointed hour of death.

Quran 17: 99, which means:
(Have they not seen that God Who created the heavens and the earth is Able to create the like of them?
Moreover He has appointed for them a term, of which there is no doubt;
yet the wrong-doers refuse anything but to disbelieve [and deny the truth.]
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99

So God said that there is no doubt about the death appointment because no one can deny this that everyone will die when his hour of death will come.

Anyhow, that blasphemer Gilgamish whom I answered, is a falsehood follower and atheist; he saw many people reading and wanted to bar them by his cunning.
As his name denotes, he might be a communist coming from Iraq.. these communists are the most flagrant enemies of God and the Quran.

Moreover, whenever I consulted God - be glorified - by the Quran, it became clear in many ayat that God says: He will terminate the disbelievers and wrong-doers as had He terminated the past generations of disbelievers and wrong-doers.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 9th, 2020 at 05:30 PM..
 
petros
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

petros and Avro52 , why do you object?
If you have a curative drug, tell us.
But if you are materialistic and don't believe in God that He can remove the pandemic, then it proves your complete failure and loss.
Praying God alone is in fact better than all medicine and all drugs (and if we have medical drugs then OK we can use them against the disease), and God can make people not in need of any of that.
And if God does not remove this affliction, then it will last in spite of your insisting on your ignorance.
Quran 10: 107, which means:
( If God inflicts you with some affliction, none but He alone can remove it;
and if He wills for you any blessing, then none can prevent His favor [from reaching you.]
)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107
quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107
It was by mistake it was written Goronavirus instead of Coronavirus .. while I cannot correct the title of the thread, so if anyone can correct it, OK.

I'll never mock a person for praying but I sure will mock someone for thinking a virus this potent can be treated with remedies from a religious text.
 
petros
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

You also and I and all others will perish at the appointed hour of death.
Quran 17: 99, which means:
(Have they not seen that God Who created the heavens and the earth is Able to create the like of them?
Moreover He has appointed for them a term, of which there is no doubt;
yet the wrong-doers refuse anything but to disbelieve [and deny the truth.]
)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99
So God said that there is no doubt about the death appointment because no one can deny this that everyone will die when his hour of death will come.
Anyhow, that blasphemer Gilgamish whom I answered, is a falsehood follower and atheist; he saw many people reading and wanted to bar them by his cunning.
As his name denotes, he might be a communist coming from Iraq.. these communists are the most flagrant enemies of God and the Quran.
Moreover, whenever I consulted God - be glorified - by the Quran, it became clear in many ayat that God says: He will terminate the disbelievers and wrong-doers as had He terminated the past generations of disbelievers and wrong-doers.

Yahweh/Allah isnt the god of the material world. Anything that happens in the material plain is thanks to Satan.


◄ 2 Corinthians 4:4 ►

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who donít believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They donít understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
 
Twin_Moose
#15
Didn't you have an eat honey thread already?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#16
That guy is worst than Jehovah witnesses knocking on your door every day


 
Torch light
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Yahweh/Allah isnt the god of the material world. Anything that happens in the material plain is thanks to Satan.
◄ 2 Corinthians 4:4 ►
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

This is absolutely wrong.
Both the material world and the ethereal spiritual world belongs to God (Yahweh or Allah), the Lord of all nations.
Satan has no authority but only on those who follow him.

Quran 16: 99-100, which mean:
(99. No power has [Satan] over those who believe and put trust in their Lord.

100. His power is only on those who follow him and those who, because of him, are associaters.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_98
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_98


Moreover, Satan will disown his followers on Judgment Day:

Quran 14: 22, which means:
(And Satan [will] say when the matter [will] have been over [and when the repentance and regret will be useless]:

"God [surely] promised you [with the reward and punishment] a promise of truth [and you did not listen to His words and did not work according to His command.]

While I promised you [with lying and deception], then I deviated you [from the truth, to follow my words.]

Even I had no authority over you [so as to compel you], but only that I invited you [by suggesting and deceiving] and you responded to me [according to your bad choice.]

So don't blame me [about the punishment that inflicted you], but blame yourselves [because you refrained from God’s command and followed me without any proof.]

[for] I cannot [now] rescue you [from the punishment] nor can you rescue me; I deny your former act of associating me [with God in the obedience];


[Then God told us about the condition of wrong-doers and He said:]

There awaits wrong-doers a painful torment.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_22
quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_22
 
DaSleeper
+1
#18
I've noticed that most religious organizations just wait for calamities such as floods tornadoes and various epidemics to hit people before they try to gather converts..... so your religion is no different
 
Torch light
#19
If in disaster and calamity you don't resort to God, you certainly are hopeless.
 
petros
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

This is absolutely wrong.
Both the material world and the ethereal spiritual world belongs to God (Yahweh or Allah), the Lord of all nations.
Satan has no authority but only on those who follow him.
Quran 16: 99-100, which mean:
(99. No power has [Satan] over those who believe and put trust in their Lord.
100. His power is only on those who follow him and those who, because of him, are associaters.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_98
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_98
Moreover, Satan will disown his followers on Judgment Day:
Quran 14: 22, which means:
(And Satan [will] say when the matter [will] have been over [and when the repentance and regret will be useless]:
"God [surely] promised you [with the reward and punishment] a promise of truth [and you did not listen to His words and did not work according to His command.]
While I promised you [with lying and deception], then I deviated you [from the truth, to follow my words.]
Even I had no authority over you [so as to compel you], but only that I invited you [by suggesting and deceiving] and you responded to me [according to your bad choice.]
So don't blame me [about the punishment that inflicted you], but blame yourselves [because you refrained from Godís command and followed me without any proof.]
[for] I cannot [now] rescue you [from the punishment] nor can you rescue me; I deny your former act of associating me [with God in the obedience];

[Then God told us about the condition of wrong-doers and He said:]
There awaits wrong-doers a painful torment.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_22
quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_22

Your Quran quote doesnt say that but the New Testement does and more than once in the Gospel.
 
petros
#21
Not Of This World

The world of matter and material things is not God's domain.

John 15:19 ESV / 229 helpful votes
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Romans 12:2 ESV / 206 helpful votes
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

John 18:36 ESV / 197 helpful votes
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”

1 John 2:15 ESV / 154 helpful votes
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 17:14 ESV / 125 helpful votes
I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Colossians 3:2 ESV / 94 helpful votes
Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.

John 17:16 ESV / 87 helpful votes
They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

John 8:23 ESV / 79 helpful votes
He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
 
Torch light
#22
These texts have not been understood properly: that is because of mis-translation and distortion of the original.

I can give many examples for the mis-translation:
E.g. the circumcised heart!!!???
"circumcision is that of the heart" Romans 2:29

Circumcision means the circular incision; so is there any circular incision for the heart!? This is the mis-translation.
I may give you the true meaning of this, not the interpretation which they say.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 11th, 2020 at 04:48 PM..
 
Torch light
#23
No answer, so I will proceed.

This is only my personal observation and deduction (not of Abu Abd-Allah the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible); so if it is wrong, it is my fault, and if it is correct, then OK.

The Hebrew in origin came from Iraq; their language is some of the original languages of ancient Iraq.
The Hebrew were taken captive to Iraq twice: once by Assure and another time by Nebuchodonosor. They mixed with the ancient Iraqis. Their language after the captivity differ from their past language.

The Arabic word for the English word circumcision is Khitan, while in the common tongue in Iraq the circumcision is called Tuhoor which means the purification. (It maybe the Iraqi took the word Tuhoor [circumcision] from Jews who were in Iraq.)

So when Jesus answered the pharisee about the circumcision; the pharisee did not say circumcision, he said Tuhoor (to which he was used and he meant the circumcision), which lit. means the purification.

The dialogue between the pharisee and the Christ was as follows:
The Pharisee: What about the Tuhoor (circumcision)?
Jesus answered: The Tuhoor (purification) is not the 'Tuhoor' as you imagine merely cutting the prepuce; it is essentially the Tuhoor (purification) of heart.

So here it is logical while it is not logical that the Christ said to the Pharisee:
The 'circumcision' is essentially the 'circumcision' of the heart, which is absurd.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 11th, 2020 at 04:32 PM..
 
Torch light
#24
No answer, I will proceed:

The World means the present life of the World, this in comparison to the Next Life.

So when God in the Quran and in the Gospel (because the Gospel and the Torah are also heavenly books revealed by God.)

When God exhorts or admonish people to disregard the World: He means the falsehood of the World, its alluring, its lusts and the unlawful ways leading to some gain in the present life of the World.

And that Satan deceive people by the life of the World: its alluring and its unlawful ways of gaining money .. etc.

Quran 35: 5, which means:
(O people, surely the promise of God [about the reward and punishment] is true [that will not be broken.]
So let not the Worldly life deceive you [with its ornamentation and pleasures],
and let not [Satan] the Deceiver deceive you
g to [disobey] God [depending on His indulgence and forgiveness.])
.................................................. ...........................

5 g By letting you wish and hope for the forgiveness, the while you keep on the disobedience.

See the interpretation by Mohamed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly for this aya and the next one:

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_5
quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_5
 
Torch light
#25
Now if you return to the texts you gave in the post # 21, they will be clearly understood:
like: "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

Moreover, Jesus Christ said: "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."
Because he preferred the Next Life to the life of the World, and because he originally was an angel that came down to the earth and entered the fetus in the womb of virgin Mary according to God's command.
 
Cliffy
#26
 
Blackleaf
#27


 
Gilgamesh
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Quran 27: 62 , which means:

([Are your associates better], or is He Who answers the distressed one a when he cries to Him, and removes the evil [from him], and makes you successors in the earth [after the associaters] b?

Is there [then] any god [after whom they seek] beside God?

Only a minority of you [associaters] receive admonition.
)
.................................................. ....................

62 a And so He removes his distress and suffering.

62 b And so you will possess their dwellings and property.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_62
quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_62

The "associates" are those claimed by the idolaters and associaters that they are associates with God in His creation and authority, and these associaters equalizes God Almighty with some of His created servants.

Therefore, neither the Christ, nor the patron saints, nor Prophet Mohammed nor the imams and not all others can answer the prayer of the one who is in difficult circumstances, but only God Most Gracious Who hears and can answer the prayer of people when they ask from Him alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGmjII27JME
youtube.com/watch?v=bGmjII27JME

So God and Mohammed are/were too dumb to know about terms. In fact, in the Torah, New Testament and Qu'ran it is glaringly obvious that man invented God, not the other way around.
I spoke to God two ago (2567 years as you pathetic humans count and SHE said I was to instruct you to use nothing but bad vomit (aka honey) from now on. God I looking forward to re-directing you to Chair and fiery pit quite soon.

Darwin Rules!
 
Gilgamesh
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Yahweh/Allah isnt the god of the material world. Anything that happens in the material plain is thanks to Satan.


◄ 2 Corinthians 4:4 ►

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who donít believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They donít understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Satan and Adonai/Jehovah have something in common.
They are imaginary archetypes who don't exist.

In thousands of years exactly zero proof of the existence of Big Head In Sky has been proven.

The Abrahamic religions which originated with the Jewish diaspora in Babylon changed them from polytheists to monotheists (see Zoroastrianism)
that nonexistent God became Adonai and the Jews have paid the price for over 3000 yrs.

So take your sick, simplistic, incorrect, irrelevant kindergarten understanding of the ridiculous subject and cover it with Manuka honey before sticking it where the sun don't shine. And take your evil blood thirsty 6th century warlord with it.
 
Gilgamesh
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The curative treatment for the Covid-19 Coronavirus is unknown till now; in the past the antibiotics were also unknown as a treatment of many bacterial diseases (the bacteria itself was not discovered.)

But in the Quran, God said the drink coming from the abdomen of the bee (like the honey); it includes cure of many diseases.

A nice tale, which is a prophetic tradition that is not mentioned in the Quran:

A man came to the Prophet and said to him: "My brother is very ill and feverish."
Prophet Mohammed said: "Give him honey."
The man came next day and said: "My brother is still feverish."
The Prophet said: "Give him honey."
The other day the man came and said: "My brother is still feverish"
The Prophet said: "Give him honey: God is truthful and your brother is a liar." he meant: God has told us the honey includes cure for mankind.
Next day, the man came and said: "Praise is due to God! My brother has been cured."

Therefore, at that time, they didn't know about the bacteria and the antibiotics, but they obeyed God and used the honey as a treatment which succeeded.

Now, also we don't know the curative treatment of this Coronavirus, but we know that God tells us that the honey includes cure for mankind .. so anyone drinks honey at this time may have protection against the virus, and if he is a + case, certainly the honey will be of a great advantage to him.

No one gives a rats payout is what the so called "prophet" said. Honey can sooth sore throats and sometimes cures minor bacterial infections; that is all, no matter what some illiterate 6th century warlord may have claimed.
However, once again I urge you to use only honey from now on. Ho Ho!
I really enjoy your infantile rants. Please keep 'em coming.
 

Similar Threads

1
Honey, eat your dirt
by Praxius | Feb 10th, 2009
13
What's for dinner ,honey ?
by china | Aug 17th, 2008
18
1
Sorry, honey, did you say something?
by Canucklehead | Aug 31st, 2005