Jogging while black


Blackleaf
#241
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

he's now a low-skilled piece of meat

So probably like most people, then.

But, yeah, let's get rid of all the low-skilled vermin - those working in warehouses, supermarkets and shops, those important people who, for obvious reasons, have to keep working during lockdown.

People looking after the elderly, sweeping the streets, cleaning windows, petrol station attendants, hospital porters, cleaners.

They're all low-skilled scumbags and aren't needed.
Last edited by Blackleaf; 3 weeks ago at 03:05 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#242
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well I'm still obviously a lot smarter than you.
I'm right about Magna Carta... you're not.

I've read the Magna Carta. . . you haven't.

Stick with pushing a mop and shifting boxes. You're apparently at least marginally competent in those fields.

Funny part is, now you'll never read the Magna Carta, because deep down inside, you know I'm right and you're wrong, and you won't be able to deny it to yourself if you actually read the document.

You should thank me for helping you fortify your walls of ignorance.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; 3 weeks ago at 05:22 PM..
 
gerryh
#243
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

So probably like most people, then.
But, yeah, let's get rid of all the low-skilled vermin - those working in warehouses, supermarkets and shops, those important people who, for obvious reasons, have to keep working during lockdown.
People looking after the elderly, sweeping the streets, cleaning windows, petrol station attendants, hospital porters, cleaners.
They're all low-skilled scumbags and aren't needed.

Ones like yourself, I agree completely, get rid of you, not needed by anyone. Easily replaced.
 
Blackleaf
#244
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Ones like yourself, I agree completely, get rid of you, not needed by anyone. Easily replaced.

Almost all workers are easily replaced.
 
Blackleaf
#245
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I've read the Magna Carta

No, you haven't.

Quote:

Stick with pushing a mop and shifting boxes. You're apparently at least marginally competent in those fields.
Funny part is, now you'll never read the Magna Carta, because deep down inside, you know I'm right and you're wrong, and you won't be able to deny it to yourself if you actually read the document.
You should thank me for helping you fortify your walls of ignorance.

Let's get the facts straight here: Magna Carta is the document that gave us free speech.

And the Americans love it so much, it influenced the US Constitution.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#246
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Let's get the facts straight here: Magna Carta is the document that gave us free speech.

Yes, let's. Freedom of speech is mentioned nowhere in the Magna Carta.

A simple reference to the provision number will prove me wrong. Yet you haven't produced one.

Repetition doesn't add truth value. Calling something a fact don't make it a fact.

Sorry. Nice try though.
 
Blackleaf
#247
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yes, let's. Freedom of speech is mentioned nowhere in the Magna Carta.

I never said it was mentioned in Magna Carta, simpleton.

Nice try, though.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#248
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I never said it was mentioned in Magna Carta, simpleton.
Nice try, though.

I see. Are you sure freedom of speech don't come from the Canterbury Tales, or Beowulf?

Ain't mentioned in either of them neither.
 
gerryh
#249
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I never said it was mentioned in Magna Carta, simpleton.
Nice try, though.


Oh my God, you really are a moron.

"The magna carta gave us free speach"
"I never said it was mentioned in the magna carta".
 
Avro52
#250
Witness Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing, William ‘Roddie’ Bryan, Also Charged With Murder
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#251
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Witness Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing, William ‘Roddie’ Bryan, Also Charged With Murder


How is he guilty of murder? He just filmed it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#252
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

How is he guilty of murder? He just filmed it.

The felony-murder rule.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#253
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The felony-murder rule.


What felony was he committing? He was just filming wasn't he?
 
taxslave
#254
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

What felony was he committing? He was just filming wasn't he?

US law.
 
DaSleeper
#255
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Witness Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing, William ‘Roddie’ Bryan, Also Charged With Murder

I went to that link you posted and decided to look at the whole page of that newspaper
As I scrolled down, at the bottom of the page was an add for Kapuskasing


You never know when you get tracked down on the internet!
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#256
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

US law.


Even in the US it is not a felony to video tape someone.
 
Twin_Moose
#257
I'm assuming that by not helping prevent it, he became compliant in committing it.
 
DaSleeper
#258
They may have found a connection between him and the perpetrators
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#259
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

What felony was he committing? He was just filming wasn't he?

Accessory before and during the fact to assault, assault with a deadly weapon, and murder.

The felony-murder rule says that if you are participating in the commission of a felony, and ANYBODY dies, it's murder.

That means if you're robbing a liquor store, and a responding cop shoots the owner dead, that's murder on YOU.

I've seen cases where a person was charged with murder because he was committing a felony and a responding cop had a traffic crash six blocks away on the way to the scene, killing someone.

Whether or not the accused was part of the plot is a matter of evidence. I did consider it a bit more than coincidental that he was following the decedent, recording with a mobile phone.

I'd call that a prima facie (though not yet proven) case of accessory.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
#260
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Accessory before and during the fact to assault, assault with a deadly weapon, and murder.

The felony-murder rule says that if you are participating in the commission of a felony, and ANYBODY dies, it's murder.

That means if you're robbing a liquor store, and a responding cop shoots the owner dead, that's murder on YOU.

I've seen cases where a person was charged with murder because he was committing a felony and a responding cop had a traffic crash six blocks away on the way to the scene, killing someone.

Whether or not the accused was part of the plot is a matter of evidence. I did consider it a bit more than coincidental that he was following the decedent, recording with a mobile phone.

I'd call that a prima facie (though not yet proven) case of accessory.



Thanx for your explanation. I guess they feel that he was somehow connected to the assailants. In your example, a simple customer in the liquor store would not be guilty if the owner gets killed.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#261
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Thanx for your explanation. I guess they feel that he was somehow connected to the assailants. In your example, a simple customer in the liquor store would not be guilty if the owner gets killed.

Correct. Only the felon. The prosecution will have to make the link that the accused was acting in concert with the McMichaels pair.
 
Dixie Cup
+1
#262
Oh boy, hear we go. In defense of Blackleaf: Because ALL the facts of the case are not known, we cannot assume anything. I supposed he should have stopped there but then he goes on to say that we can't call the two men murderers because they have not been tried and found guilty of murder - yet! I think (and I may be wrong) that's what he's trying to say and I don't believe that's racist at all because he's right. Feel free to call them murderers but they're not "technically" murderers until found guilty of murder.


See Hoid - it all goes back to "definitions" and how people perceive the meanings. I understand what he's saying but perhaps he could have worded it differently. But to the thin skinned here, assumptions are clearly allowed no matter the facts.


JMHO
 
Hoid
#263
I don't see anything he posts.
 
gerryh
+2
#264
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Oh boy, hear we go. In defense of Blackleaf: Because ALL the facts of the case are not known, we cannot assume anything. I supposed he should have stopped there but then he goes on to say that we can't call the two men murderers because they have not been tried and found guilty of murder - yet! I think (and I may be wrong) that's what he's trying to say and I don't believe that's racist at all because he's right. Feel free to call them murderers but they're not "technically" murderers until found guilty of murder.
See Hoid - it all goes back to "definitions" and how people perceive the meanings. I understand what he's saying but perhaps he could have worded it differently. But to the thin skinned here, assumptions are clearly allowed no matter the facts.
JMHO


Actually, it was him using the word "nigger" that earned him the racist moniker.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#265
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Actually, it was him using the word "nigger" that earned him the racist moniker.

Well, that and his repeated boasting that he's a racist and proud to be one.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#266
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Because ALL the facts of the case are not known, we cannot assume anything.

All the facts of the case are never known, yet we mere mortals must do the best we can with imperfect information.

I'm sure it's different for you and yours.
 
Avro52
#267
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Oh boy, hear we go. In defense of Blackleaf: Because ALL the facts of the case are not known, we cannot assume anything. I supposed he should have stopped there but then he goes on to say that we can't call the two men murderers because they have not been tried and found guilty of murder - yet! I think (and I may be wrong) that's what he's trying to say and I don't believe that's racist at all because he's right. Feel free to call them murderers but they're not "technically" murderers until found guilty of murder.
See Hoid - it all goes back to "definitions" and how people perceive the meanings. I understand what he's saying but perhaps he could have worded it differently. But to the thin skinned here, assumptions are clearly allowed no matter the facts.
JMHO

Read post #10 or post #6868 in the COVID pandemic thread.

BlackLeaf is a racist.

Both seemingly okay to the current mods.
 
petros
#268
Everybody is.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#269
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Everybody is.

False equivalency. Perhaps the easiest of the fallacies.
 
gerryh
+1
#270
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Everybody is.

Bullshit