Mass shootings in Nova Scotia

Retired_Can_Soldier
+7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

...and we live in a country where you can't defend yourself.. our Canadian Gun Laws. This man might have been able to have been stopped..

Horseshit, he was dressed as a cop. Nobody is approaching a cop with a gun. That' what made this attack so successful.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Horseshit, he was dressed as a cop. Nobody is approaching a cop with a gun. That' what made this attack so successful.

His "targeted" victims new he wasn't a cop, and it wasn't halloween..

That said I'm off to the shooting range, about the only thing open in this hell hole Laredo, TX

Oh and T-Bones, it's a 9X19 Glock, 9mm.

Its smaller than a regular gun, and always jerks no matter how much you cover the gun.

Police and Border Patrol have shot this gun at Arena and the dam thing fires for everyone to the left..

I've been told it's a self defense firearm for up close, not target shooting.

My S&W 9mm is on target.

But I still like to try with my Glock, even though my arms and hand hurt for a week afterwards
Last edited by B00Mer; Apr 28th, 2020 at 09:16 AM..

B00Mer

Mine is the little one on the bottom

Yet I love this gun.. fits in my pocket

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Mine is the little one on the bottom
Yet I love this gun.. fits in my pocket

Ruger LC9s is thinner.

spaminator
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...in-n-s-rampage

spaminator
+2

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Can we send you some thoughts and prayers? We got a bunch.

taxslave
+1
I think you better hang on to your prayers in case Bidden's gang manages to rig the election.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I think you better hang on to your prayers in case Bidden's gang manages to rig the election.

The name is spelt "Biden." Get used to it.

Yes, I know you think that a senator with a half-century history of working across the aisle, finding compromise, and governing effectively, is a bomb-throwing Communist, but that says more about your delusional mindset than it does about Biden.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yes, I know you think that a senator with a half-century history of working across the aisle, finding compromise, and governing effectively, is a bomb-throwing Communist, but that says more about your delusional mindset than it does about Biden.

Did he mention communism ? Didnít think so . For one who puts so much stock in peopleís words you sure read lots that isnít there .

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Did he mention communism ? Didn’t think so . For one who puts so much stock in people’s words you sure read lots that isn’t there .

Looked up the definition of "only" yet?

Hoid

Ruger LC9s is thinner.

Has there ever been a thread about mass shootings that did not include pics of people's fav guns?

I generally avoid gun topic threads because they all degenarate into the same thing.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I generally avoid gun topic threads because they all degenarate into the same thing.

huh??
You're the one who usually starts ranting about them every time there's a shooting somewhere!

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Has there ever been a thread about mass shootings that did not include pics of people's fav guns?

That is because someone, usually you spouts a bunch of nonsense on a subject you know absolutely nothing about.

taxslave
+1

You gotta learn a bit about your own political mess. If there is any bomb throwing commit that would be Bernie. Biden is just a century or so too old and what with dementia and all would never remember what colour the house he lives in is.much less that he actually has to do something.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You gotta learn a bit about your own political mess. If there is any bomb throwing commit that would be Bernie. Biden is just a century or so too old and what with dementia and all would never remember what colour the house he lives in is.much less that he actually has to do something.

He's not my first choice either. Nor even my fifth. But I follow Heinlein's advice. I'm not voting for, I'm voting against.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

God, I hope so. Four more years of Trump will be like Happy Days after Fonzie jumped the shark. We need new government north and south of the border. North America is being run by a couple of brat millionaires who have no clue what they're doing.

Retired_Can_Soldier

He's not my first choice either. Nor even my fifth. But I follow Heinlein's advice. I'm not voting for, I'm voting against.

A strategy that is needed.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

A strategy that is needed.

That's what I'm hoping for Ontario North...always vorting NDP orange....
Now that the NDP Joined Trudeau, I'm hoping for a backlash in the next election, that people will smarten up and vote Conservative!

DaSleeper
Deleted: