For Goronavirus give honey and pray God alone


Gilgamesh
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The curative treatment for the Covid-19 Coronavirus is unknown till now; in the past the antibiotics were also unknown as a treatment of many bacterial diseases (the bacteria itself was not discovered.)

But in the Quran, God said the drink coming from the abdomen of the bee (like the honey); it includes cure of many diseases.

A nice tale, which is a prophetic tradition that is not mentioned in the Quran:

A man came to the Prophet and said to him: "My brother is very ill and feverish."
Prophet Mohammed said: "Give him honey."
The man came next day and said: "My brother is still feverish."
The Prophet said: "Give him honey."
The other day the man came and said: "My brother is still feverish"
The Prophet said: "Give him honey: God is truthful and your brother is a liar." he meant: God has told us the honey includes cure for mankind.
Next day, the man came and said: "Praise is due to God! My brother has been cured."

Therefore, at that time, they didn't know about the bacteria and the antibiotics, but they obeyed God and used the honey as a treatment which succeeded.

Now, also we don't know the curative treatment of this Coronavirus, but we know that God tells us that the honey includes cure for mankind .. so anyone drinks honey at this time may have protection against the virus, and if he is a + case, certainly the honey will be of a great advantage to him.

Honey is actually bee vomit. God, Mohammed were too ignorant and stupid to know that?

Wow.ROFLMAO
 
Blackleaf
#32
 
Blackleaf
#33
I would normally tell Torch light to suck my dick. But he wouldn't, because it's not halal.
 
Torch light
#34
Your are not original English, only you pretend to be so; your language is not correct 100%; I surprise how can they give the citizenship to Zionists; because Zionists are the most dangerous to every country in the world; the Wicked Zionists will sooner or later bring about its collapse and destruction.
 
Blackleaf
#35
 
Ghuddle
+1
#36
I use honey in my ginger tea, and this helps me boost my immune system to fight with this coronavirus. Hopes you this too.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I would normally tell Torch light to suck my dick. But he wouldn't, because it's not halal.

Yeah, pig meat is haram.

A mite surprised to hear you admit it, but it's an encouraging sign of progress.
 
Torch light
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

This proves I was right.
 
Blackleaf
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, pig meat is haram.
A mite surprised to hear you admit it, but it's an encouraging sign of progress.

My dick is haram. It's not halal.

Halal should be banned, by the way.
 
Blackleaf
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Your are not original English,

You're right. I'm actually in Sackville, New Brunswick.
 
Torch light
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

You're right. I'm actually in Sackville, New Brunswick.

Be wherever you want; and wear and eat whatever you like and gain whatever money you may gain;

for certainly if you are not a Muslim (believing in God alone without associate, and believing in the Quran), then you will lose following your death: in the Next Life.

You may be deluded seeing you have temporary prosperity in this life of the World, but you will lose in your Next Life, when neither Johnson nor Trump will avail you.

http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 24th, 2020 at 09:49 AM..
 
gerryh
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Be wherever you want; and wear and eat whatever you like and gain whatever money you may gain;
for certainly if you are not a Muslim (believing in God alone without associate, and believing in the Quran), then you will lose following your death: in the Next Life.


Roflmfao
 
Tecumsehsbones
#43
To be fair, while honey won't help, at least it's better than drinking Clorox.
 
Avro52
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I'll never mock a person for praying but I sure will mock someone for thinking a virus this potent can be treated with remedies from a religious text.

Just blow it away.
 
Avro52
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To be fair, while honey won't help, at least it's better than drinking Clorox.

A couple of open mouth tanning bed sessions, an injection of Lysol, then pop a few fish pills before bed and call me in the morning.
 
Torch light
#46
About this virus :

It is mysterious in everything: its origin, its way of transmission, etc.
So they said it came from the bat, while the bat is there all the time; why has it come just now?

At the start, they said: it is transmitted by droplets, and there is no airborne way of transmission, then they said: it is transmitted by air currents. Then they said it is transmitted by droplets, but they started to wear gloves and wash the hands and sterilize the streets and buildings?!
Then the French said they found water in bottles contaminated with this virus!? So it may be transmitted by ingestion and eating and drinking.

But when I said some ideas that may be beneficial, some Zionists and their like started to mock and ridicule..

To summarize what I suggested :

>> Praying God is the most important point in avoiding and curing this illness.
>> Honey is useful in many diseases and it may be useful in preventing and treating this disease.
>> Mouth wash and gargle with an alkalizing substance like sodium bicarbonate may be useful, because the cover of the virus is made of lipid.
>> Drinking hot drinks like tea and hot milk may be useful.
>> Don't take the panadol or paracetamol tablets unless the temperature of the body is 39 centigrade or more.
>> The saliva may play a role in preventing the virus, because it is attached to the pharynx.
>> Let the sunlight enter the rooms of the house and the office.

When the weather becomes hotter or warmer, this virus may be weakened and then may disappear.

This in addition to the social distance and wearing of the mask and gloves and frequent washing of hands.
I intended to say the useful advice, not the harmful directions.
 

Similar Threads

1
Honey, eat your dirt
by Praxius | Feb 10th, 2009
13
What's for dinner ,honey ?
by china | Aug 17th, 2008
18
1
Sorry, honey, did you say something?
by Canucklehead | Aug 31st, 2005