Bell Mobility UnionMar 2nd, 2007
Since I signed on with Bell mobility, (December 2006) I have received nothing but problems.
- First my cell phone is $229 to fix for something that cant be explained as to why it was broken in less than a months use,
- second, I was sold a warranty for the phone, after it was broken, and the warranty wont cover the damages. Not to mention Iím now on a three-year contract with a phone that barely works.
- Third I received the phone back with a piece missing from it. It took me to CRY to finally allow the manager of the bell store to help me with my phone.
- Fourth My plan mysteriously changes, with out me being informed, then I'm told it was a promotion, and If I can prove I wasnít informed of it, I can have my plan back, So then I prove it the
- (sales guy responsible will even state I was not informed) and then Customer service Bell informs me that NO, they never said they would change my plan back it I have to deal with it.
- As well customer service never returned any of our phone calls and only finally dealt with us when we called to see what was the delay.
- On top of all that every time i try to view my account online, and see my bill, the website never is working, and the bill is always unavailable. As well the reception for bell is very limiting and probably makes bell the worst reception, and dropped calls in North America.
Why is it that TELUS, and ROGERS can provide their customers with cheap alternatives to broken phones, provide customers with new phones, and provide great customer service to their customers, Have superior reception and low dropped calls, and practice the policy that the Customer Is Always Right? And Yet Bell DOES NOTHING! Except say DEAL with it?
Yes I will deal with it, and this message will be posted on numerous websites and be passed around to make Consumers aware of the lack of corporate responsibility Bell has to their customers.
I guess i have no choice but to wait an see what will happend during the remainder of my 3 year contract!