POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He is as likely to get impeached over Stormy Daniels as from the Mueller investigation.

Yeah, about a 1/4 of a 1% chance of being impeached. Impeachment is not necessarily a big thing, just means being challenged. It's not an incarcerable offense if in fact it's an offense at all.

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Based on the way impeachment works, you're right.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Stormy sure is a sight for sore eyes:

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Yeah, just too bad that sight is being impeded by the blue dress.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2

Have t wonder what it is that she so badly wants to reveal to the world. The world already know he has the morals of an ally cat. (his devotees think that is just fine )

This situation has more lawyers tied up init than the law society.

The issue is that different standards exit for the democrats and the republicans. If Obama had done onee sliver of what Trump is doing........ they would have lynched him. What it boils down to is that the R's have much higher expectations and standards for the Dems......... than they do for themselves.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump attorney accuses Stormy Daniels of violating nondisclosure agreement 20 times, claims right to seek $20 million in damages

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...ational&wpmk=1

There are more women coming out with the same complaint. According to stormy's lawyer.

this will get cruel and dirty...as Thump doesn't care how destructive or
sadistically cruel he has to get in order to win.

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The issue is that different standards exit for the democrats and the republicans.

just look at the Pennsylvania special election.

the republican was a leading voice the rights of the unborn - until his mistress got pregnant - then he wanted her to get an abortion.

Murphy
Conservative
Poor OB. You just don't get it. Put all your anti-Trump, anti-American posts into one thread. It's all you post. It's not like this hasn't been suggested to you before.

Here's just a small sampling of your obsessive, hate filled posts. They're all the same.

Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction)
BREAKING NEWS: (of all types)
Is America in an ETHICAL/ MORAL Crisis??OR Revolution??
American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

Grow up.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

just look at the Pennsylvania special election.

the republican was a leading voice the rights of the unborn - until his mistress got pregnant - then he wanted her to get an abortion.

exactly. Isn't it interesting to see what they "preach : to get the religious votes.........and what they do in their personal real life situations. (Their true beliefs)

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Poor OB. You just don't get it. Put all your anti-Trump, anti-American posts into one thread. It's all you post. It's not like this hasn't been suggested to you before.

Here's just a small sampling of your obsessive, hate filled posts. They're all the same.

Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction)
BREAKING NEWS: (of all types)
Is America in an ETHICAL/ MORAL Crisis??OR Revolution??
American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

Grow up.

I think a lot of people on here like O.B., Cliffy, Flossie and Putz spend too much time mulling over and dissecting ideas instead working at a project which ends with a concrete object or at least improving on an existing project, like painting the fence or cultivating the garden or hunting critters for the stew pot.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think a lot of people on here like O.B., Cliffy, Flossie and Putz spend too much time mulling over and dissecting ideas instead working at a project which ends with a concrete object or at least improving on an existing project, like painting the fence or cultivating the garden or hunting critters for the stew pot.

and note how Murphy equates anti-Trump with anti-American ~ just like the radical McCarthyites did in the old days

Murphy
Conservative
+1
I don't. OB puts down Trump,the US and its citizens, depending on which news story she posts. Did you vote for Trump? No? It's your fault anyway.

I would ask you to read her posts, but that wouldn't be nice.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I don't. OB puts down Trump,the US and its citizens, depending on which news story she posts. Did you vote for Trump? No? It's your fault anyway.

I would ask you to read her posts, but that wouldn't be nice.

since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump and agree with OB, the better way to view it is to say her posts are pro USA

JLM
No Party Affiliation

since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump and agree with OB, the better way to view it is to say her posts are pro USA

THAT is debatable.

and note how Murphy equates anti-Trump with anti-American ~ just like the radical McCarthyites did in the old days

That's understandable since Trump is going to MAGA.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

Trump is going to MAGA.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Does Donald feel cornered?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

They are indeed Gopher. being Can AM............I am very interested in Seeming the USA become the best it can be under the finest of leadership. As much as I LOVE CDA , I am also fond of the US. I find the current situation abhorrent. & very concerning. My states side family are just as appalled.......as are many friends.

I am all for change......constructive , postie and forward thinking change. Chaos does not achieve that.......it only unsettles.

So yes....I am following all this closely. And being retired ..I am glad to have the time

Does Donald feel cornered?

Given that he is lashing out in all directions.......and being even more impulsive / chaotic..... he is not operating from a position of calm and confidence. He is basically a very insecure person....... but covers it up with Baroda, bullying, arrogance, and exaggerated showmanship.

OK.. this is how I am seeing it...... but I welcome other viewpoints.........as the better we understand this person....... the less likely we will be manipulated by him....and his buffoonery.

Good question JLM. It is hard to know just what he "feels"......... (exactly) so we can only assess his conduct and reaction to things....... and his reactions are obvious * erratic......
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:21 PM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
"And being retired ..I am glad to have the time"

I'm retired too, have been for 19 years, but can find a lot of other stuff to occupy my time than this shit. You are not even addressing facts, just shit the media tries to pass off as being factual. Maybe 5% of it is!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

OK.......JLM How is it YOUR c concern , how people spend their time?? Gotta ask?? How is it anyone else;s business??

back on topic...... as there is so much happening...... and one never knows when Trump will explode next.

and NO he is NOT MAGA...far from it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

OK.......JLM How is it YOUR c concern , how people spend their time?? Gotta ask?? How is it anyone else;s business??

back on topic...... as there is so much happening...... and one never knows when Trump will explode next.

and NO he is NOT MAGA...far from it.

All I can surmise is that you spend so much time concerning yourself with Trump is because he is a very important man!

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1

All I can surmise is that you spend so much time concerning yourself with Trump is because he is a very important man!

Is that how you felt about Wally when he created thread after thread that was anti-Obama?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

Hopefully, she'll be revealing.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

What it boils down to is that the R's have much higher expectations and standards for the Dems......... than they do for themselves.

Sour grapes eh? Is it any worse than it was with Kennedy, Johnson or Clinton? Which party DOESN'T set higher standards for the opposition?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Trump dismisses McCabe��s notes as ��Fake Memos,�� rails against Russia probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?relo...evening&wpmm=1

childish rants and temper tantrums. SOP

Sadly his Twitter rants demonstrate to the world the core of his character...(and mental status)

Hoid
+1
Trump is getting louder and louder.

Must mean Mueller is getting closer and closer.

Murphy
Conservative
You found someone to talk to, eh Flossy? Good for you!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
BUSTED: Trump-linked Cambridge Analytica caught on camera boasting about bribing politicians

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/bus...g-politicians/

Murphy
Conservative

They'll get right on that.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

BUSTED: Trump-linked Cambridge Analytica caught on camera boasting about bribing politicians

Hey there Sweetie Pie- Have you given any thought to checking in with a shrink for an evaluation? To be incessantly, chronically and habitually obsessed with a foreign politician just isn't normal. There's far better things to be doing with one's time. You might also give some thought into getting a copy of the Presidential job description and reading it because I don't think you have a clue about what he's supposed to be doing to fulfill his daily duties!

Hoid

this is the genesis of the "Hillary is just as bad as Trump" campaign.

It would be pretty funny to see which of the ignore listers was Facebook programmed.

Actually I'm joking.

They all were,