Does Zan Suffer With..........

johai
Does Zan suffer with...........

Seems to me that the sale of C.C. has eluded Zan's recollection in association with the facts.
Does Zan suffer with C.R.A.F.T. ??
As well as human stupidity ??

lone wolf
I never met anyone who suffered with it ... but I know a few whose tongues (so to speak) have got them hung....

Woof!

DurkaDurka
Johai, apologize to Zan right now or I'll have to introduce you to my backhand.

Praxius
Oh well.... soon enough this thread won't exist anyways HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Hack gag... choke.... spit* HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!........ Oooo.... I feel dizzy.

But in all seriousness, I suffer from what some people call: KRAFT

johai
CBC

As an abbreviation it's an oxymoron. Besides it, Air Canada and Via Rail were on the block simultaneously. So we must know what Zan knows, yet it hasn't been forthcoming.

dancing-loon
oh, oh, Jo... there you come with that darn c.r.a.f.t. thing again!!! Hadn't I explained it already???

Seems Zan has lots of male friends who would just love to come to her aid, whether they know the meaning of c.r.a.f.t. or not!!

You like to stick your neck out, don't you, Jo?

lone wolf
C an't R emember A F lippin' T hing (less colourful adjective used for obvious readons)

Woof!

johai
Sorry, not even close. Do more research. It's a regional expression and doesn't have any expletives. It didn't even originate in this country. So go back to your research or guessing.

Johai

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by johai View Post

Sorry, not even close. Do more research. It's a regional expression and doesn't have any expletives. It didn't even originate in this country. So go back to your research or guessing.

Johai

Just a question, are you off your meds?

Nuggler

C.R.A.F.T. Farms of Ontario

Collaborative Regional Apprentice Farmer Training.
craft" target="_blank">www.craft ontario.ca/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

To the best of my knowledge Zan is not involved with agriculture, unlike yourself, whose verbosity would be better fit spread across a field, after being scraped from the pig-pen.

lone wolf

Johai

Sorry ... around here my acro was correct. Check your attitude at the door.

Woof!

johai
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Just a question, are you off your meds?

Nope took all I had to today!

CDNBear

Nope took all I had to today!

You're not supposed to take them all at once.

But it certainly explains the brain fart you've created here.

johai
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

You're not supposed to take them all at once.

But it certainly explains the brain fart you've created here.

Really, no-one told me that.
Time for you and pals to move on.
You've been on the horn too long.....see if the lights work.

CDNBear

Really, no-one told me that.
Time for you and pals to move on.
You've been on the horn too long.....see if the lights work.

karrie
Does someone care to explain what the heck this thread is about?

Seems like a personal attack on the main board to me. If it's not, clear it up for me. Otherwise, it's an infraction. Let me know, perhaps I'm merely missing some crucial bit of info.

lone wolf
I read it that way.

Woof!

karrie
I haven't been around wolf, just popping in the rare moment here and there, so I really wasn't sure if I'd missed some running joke or something. Thanks for letting me know. I'll check back in another few minutes to give johai time to explain if it *is* something different.

johai
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Does someone care to explain what the heck this thread is about?

Seems like a personal attack on the main board to me. If it's not, clear it up for me. Otherwise, it's an infraction. Let me know, perhaps I'm merely missing some crucial bit of info.

YOU ARE NOT MISSING A THING AND IT IS NOT AN ATTACK, THE BOYS ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN IMPOSSIBILITY.

eh1eh

YOU ARE NOT MISSING A THING AND IT IS NOT AN ATTACK, THE BOYS ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN IMPOSSIBILITY.

Impossibly stupid. Do you really need to shout. It is rather rude and reveals your intellegence or lack there of.

johai
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Impossibly stupid. Do you really need to shout. It is rather rude and reveals your intellegence or lack there of.

I beg your apology for sounding out.

johai
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

What level of English did you achieve?

lone wolf
I smell blood....

gerryh
move this to the hole please

karrie

No, reading your opening post it is most clearly an attack if you can't explain it beyond yelling at me. Further explanation not necessary. Thread locked.

eh1eh

Does Zan suffer with...........

Seems to me that the sale of C.C. has eluded Zan's recollection in association with the facts.
Does Zan suffer with C.R.A.F.T. ??
As well as human stupidity ??

Explain this.

Quote:

I beg your apology for sounding out.

I don't had out apologies to cads.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

move this to the hole please

I would gerry, except that as most of you know, moderators are not supposed to take part in slag fests in the cage. As such, I'm not comfortable with moving an attack into the cage when only one participant is able to take part.

Zan
Well shucks – looks like I missed all the fun here!

Johai, I don’t believe I’ve had a chance to get your knickers in a twist yet, so I can’t for the life of me figure out what got ‘em all in a bunch….

In future please feel free to pm me with any concerns you may have – if you address me with a little decency, I’ll be happy to get back to you and iron things out…

To all who weighed in here today, thank you.