Global warming now proven as "Greatest Scam in History"

Walter
+2
They even had to change the name to climate change.

petros
+2
It all started with acid rain and SiO2 Cap and Trade and the $Trillions big power, big steel, big paper,big coal and big iron made to move production offshore.

Then manufacturing followed and so did their CO2 emissions, jobs and our money.

Walter
How Dirty Tricks in Congress Launched the Great Global Warming Scare
Thirty Years On -- How Dirty Tricks in Congress Launched the Great Global Warming Scare

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

How Dirty Tricks in Congress Launched the Great Global Warming Scare
Thirty Years On -- How Dirty Tricks in Congress Launched the Great Global Warming Scare

From the article:

Quote:

Hansen, head of NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies, declared that the four hottest years ever recorded had all been in the 1980s, rising to a peak in 1987, and that 1988 would be hotter still – “the warmest year on record.”

Whose record?

Bar Sinister
So what you dolts are saying is that Antarctica and Greenland as well as most of the world's glaciers are not melting? And that the last three decades have not been the warmest in recorded history? I think you might want to take a remedial course in basic science or is science something you also don't believe in?

petros
+2
Whose record?

Was it not expected we would come out of the little ice age?

Are we back to what it was in 1400?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Whose record?

Hellooooooo?

taxslave
No one home. to answer the hard questions that don't fit The dogma.Like the long dry summer we are not having.

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

So what you dolts are saying is that Antarctica and Greenland as well as most of the world's glaciers are not melting? And that the last three decades have not been the warmest in recorded history? I think you might want to take a remedial course in basic science or is science something you also don't believe in?

How warm was it when the prairie's and midwestern U.S. were apart of the ocean?

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Not relevant. You might as well use the snowball Earth as an example. And the reason you are really wrong is that according to climatologists the Earth should be entering the first stages of a new ice age, not getting warmer.

Twin_Moose
+1
Funny everything being reported that I've seen is saying Human activity is speeding up the natural speed of a warming trend coming off the little Ice age, now you are saying we are delaying the start of the next ice age, that's a good thing isn't it?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Whose record?

Hmmmm

Bar Sinister

Funny everything being reported that I've seen is saying Human activity is speeding up the natural speed of a warming trend coming off the little Ice age, now you are saying we are delaying the start of the next ice age, that's a good thing isn't it?

I guess you'd have to ask those people who are going to be drastically affected by things like rising sea levels, increasingly powerful tropical storms, longer droughts, floods in places that don't usually flood, and a host of other climate related problems. Climate is not a machine that can easily be started up or shut down and tinkering with it, even accidentally is dangerous.

pgs
+4
#14  Top Rated Post

I guess you'd have to ask those people who are going to be drastically affected by things like rising sea levels, increasingly powerful tropical storms, longer droughts, floods in places that don't usually flood, and a host of other climate related problems. Climate is not a machine that can easily be started up or shut down and tinkering with it, even accidentally is dangerous.

If you give all your money , property and the fruits of your future labor to the government , what will be the change in climate ?

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If you give all your money , property and the fruits of your future labor to the government , what will be the change in climate ?

I think you posted in the wrong forum. Oh, wait a minute. CC doesn't have a forum for posts that make no sense.

Walter
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Dick, but the progs will feel good.

taxslave
+2

Not relevant. You might as well use the snowball Earth as an example. And the reason you are really wrong is that according to climatologists the Earth should be entering the first stages of a new ice age, not getting warmer.

No wonder our kids are so dumb if you are an example of the current crop of teachers.

I think you posted in the wrong forum. Oh, wait a minute. CC doesn't have a forum for posts that make no sense.

True but we let you and Hoid post anyway.

petros
+1

For some reason that sea made a God awful lot of CaCO3 and CaCO3Mg.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

No wonder our kids are so dumb if you are an example of the current crop of teachers.

Another personal attack. A sure sign that you have run out of intelligent replies and that you have conceded my point.

Danbones
+1
Misguided teachers do not produce properly guided students...

that's a given.

...and it's self replicating.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Misguided teachers do not produce properly guided students...

that's a given.

...and it's self replicating.

Another personal attack. A sure sign that you have run out of intelligent replies and that you have conceded my point.

Walter
Great column.

Thirty years of climate hysterics being proven wrong over and over again
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/con...and-over-again

pgs

Great column.

Another good read by the criminal . Smart man and excellent writer .

Bar Sinister

Great column.

Well, I know Conrad Black considers himself a historian. I had no idea he was an expert on climate as well. Maybe he should stick to defrauding the public.

Walter
Wolf! Wolf!

Al Gore warns of 'ominous' record-breaking heat
http://thehill.com/homenews/395054-a...-breaking-heat

Walter
No Tornado Deaths Reported in U.S. in May or June, Historically the Two Most Active Months of the Year
https://weather.com/storms/tornado/n...tates-may-june

Bar Sinister

No Tornado Deaths Reported in U.S. in May or June, Historically the Two Most Active Months of the Year
https://weather.com/storms/tornado/n...tates-may-june

So climate change has actually had a positive effect then?

Walter
+1

So climate change has actually had a positive effect then?

Global Warming May Spawn More Southeast US Tornadoes
https://www.livescience.com/49727-mo...l-warming.html

Danbones
Global warming May cause public nudity.

Better ban that sucker quick!

Bar Sinister

Global Warming May Spawn More Southeast US Tornadoes
https://www.livescience.com/49727-mo...l-warming.html

Oh, are you referring to the larger than normal number of winter tornadoes in the last year or so?

Climate Whirlwind: Severe Tornado Outbreaks Are Increasing

Severe tornado outbreaks are increasing over time.