You want jobs? Support Green energy.

Bar Sinister
Solar Employs More People In U.S. Electricity Generation Than Oil, Coal And Gas Combined

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc.../#1f0646e12800

Times are changing, folks and with change comes changes in employment. It is hard to imagine fossil fuels matching the spectacular growth in jobs in the green energy sector. And given that green energy is just getting started, expect numbers favouring it to become even more dominant.

White_Unifier
+1
Impose a tariff on Canadian exports of non-renewable resources to the US. The Us doesn't like Canadian imports anyway, so let's do the US a favour. After all, that's what friends are for.

DaSleeper
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
That's why electricity is getting so expensive...
With all those government subsidies to green energy......someone has to pay

taxslave
+2
Manipulate r figures. Have to see if I can find the article that was in one of the trade magazines a while back about it. Basically they included every electrical contractor that ever hooked a solar panel to a house as being employed in the solar industry

Tecumsehsbones
If I support wind energy, will I get a blow job?

Danbones
Why would you want a job doing that?
:O

Spain has a green economy

Spain faces economic crisis: Wall Street warns of Spanish TIMEBOMB as US investors spooked

CATALONIA is still a risk to the Spanish economy and risks sparking an economic crisis, US banking giant Goldman Sachs has warned as the US stock market recovers from a rollercoaster week.

PUBLISHED: 07:32, Thu, Feb 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:33, Thu, Feb 15, 2018
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...market-spooked

The only solar economy that works at all in spain is tourism.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Solar Employs More People In U.S. Electricity Generation Than Oil, Coal And Gas Combined

Times are changing, folks and with change comes changes in employment. It is hard to imagine fossil fuels matching the spectacular growth in jobs in the green energy sector. And given that green energy is just getting started, expect numbers favouring it to become even more dominant.

Electricians (a trade) install solar. Which trade is oil and gas?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

That's why electricity is getting so expensive...
With all those government subsidies to green energy......someone has to pay

Impose an export tariff on Canadian electricity exports. After all, the US doesn't want our exports to them anyway, so let's do them a favour.

Walter
+3

Proves how inefficient solar energy is.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

petros
+2

Well that blogger blew it big time.

Well Smurfette, your lack of fact checking a blogger f-cked your imagination of the future.

Collectively, the U.S. oil and natural gas industries support nearly 12.8 million jobs across the country, which often come with above-average wages. And from 2015 to 2030, the oil sector alone is expected to create almost 1.3 million additional jobs.**American Petroleum Institute

34.2420861991 X more than solar.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Are you a bottom?

If the US industry is anything like the mess created in Ontario, you'd be taking it up the ass.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You suck and blow at the same time?

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Proves how inefficient solar energy is.

And that post proves how stupid you are. Any more gems?

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Well that blogger blew it big time.

Well Smurfette, your lack of fact checking a blogger f-cked your imagination of the future.

Collectively, the U.S. oil and natural gas industries support nearly 12.8 million jobs across the country, which often come with above-average wages. And from 2015 to 2030, the oil sector alone is expected to create almost 1.3 million additional jobs.**American Petroleum Institute

34.2420861991 X more than solar.

Good for you. And do you have your usual inaccurate source? I mean, after all I was only using Forbes - the business voice of the USA.

Bar Sinister
New York City Aims for All-Electric Bus Fleet by 2040

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...ean-technology

Danbones
They would also like to improve their gun related murder numbers since they have been passed by gun free London.

The jealousy green little buggers...

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

They would also like to improve their gun related murder numbers since they have been passed by gun free London.

The jealousy green little buggers...

Would you mind posting to the off-topic forum from now on? It suits most of your commie-nazi posts.

Hoid
+1
The future is now for alternative.

By remaining tethered to dying industries and technologies we are losing valuable time.

Canada needs to step it up.

This long tradition as hewers of wood and exporters of raw materials is a boat anchor tying us to a dying economy.

captain morgan
+1

Yes sir, lots of jobs in this sector

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The future is now for alternative.

By remaining tethered to dying industries and technologies we are losing valuable time.

Here's your alternative
https://www.foxsports.com/motor/stor...-norway-010216

petros

New York City Aims for All-Electric Bus Fleet by 2040

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...ean-technology

Werner Von Braun once said "I aim for the stars" but he hit London.

Murphy
I thought Waldo would be off for summer break.

The nonsense he spews isn't worthy of anyone's response. Oh, to be 14 and think you know everything.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Yes sir, lots of jobs in this sector

Here's your alternative
https://www.foxsports.com/motor/stor...-norway-010216

No, here is the reality for both photos.

17 gasoline fueled cars catch fire in the US every hour.

17 Cars Catch On Fire Every Hour In The US - Business Insider

And:
7 million premature deaths annually linked to air pollution

WHO | 7 million premature deaths annually linked to air pollution

I'm guessing many of those deaths are children.

I realize you are enamored of big oil, but supporting a sunset industry is like beating a dead horse.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I thought Waldo would be off for summer break.

The nonsense he spews isn't worthy of anyone's response. Oh, to be 14 and think you know everything.

He has you on ignore .

No, here is the reality for both photos.

17 gasoline fueled cars catch fire in the US every hour.

17 Cars Catch On Fire Every Hour In The US - Business Insider

And:
7 million premature deaths annually linked to air pollution

WHO | 7 million premature deaths annually linked to air pollution

I'm guessing many of those deaths are children.

I realize you are enamored of big oil, but supporting a sunset industry is like beating a dead horse.

Where did those 7 million die ?

petros
+1
India where homeless burn plastic for heat.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Where did those 7 million die ?

I'm not going to read the article for you.

India where homeless burn plastic for heat.

Actually the very poor burn cow dung. But more recently methane has taken over. Guess where the methane comes from.

Bar Sinister
China Turns On the World’s Largest Floating Solar Farm

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...arm-180963587/

Danbones
Solyndra needs you!

ENRONATE!

The cost to taxpayers for the failure of solar panel company Solyndra may be much higher than the $535 million dollar federal loan guarantee the company received. After the company went bankrupt in last August, 2011, the Energy Department, which had given the original loan, okayed an unprecedented deal to attract more private investment to Solyndra. One result of this deal is that it has allowed more than $350 million in tax write-offs to pass to those private creditors, one of which is owned by a major donor to President Obama. The House Oversight Committee now warns the total loss on Solyndra now could be as high as $849 million.

According to its IRS filings, the one remaining major asset that Solyndra has is, ironically, its debt. It has $875-975 million in losses that can be used to write off about $350 million in future tax liabilities. Ordinarily, this would be useless because, of course, Solyndra is bankrupt, but a 2010 deal with the Energy Department allows the debt to pass on to its other creditors. In this case the main ones are Argonaut Ventures I LLC and Madrone Partners LP.

Argonaut is the main investment vehicle for the George Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser is a Tulsa oil billionaire and major fundraiser for President Obama.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...rticle/2511398

Yup, the same ol', same ol', scam, scam, brought to you by the same ol, same ol, player, players...
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 12th, 2018 at 02:21 AM..

petros
+1

I'm not going to read the article for you.

Actually the very poor burn cow dung. But more recently methane has taken over. Guess where the methane comes from.

No. They burn plastic. What you saw on the video "bullshit" is bullshit.

Bar Sinister

No. They burn plastic. What you saw on the video "bullshit" is bullshit.

Do you go out of your way to be stupid, or is it just natural?

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Solyndra needs you!

ENRONATE!

The cost to taxpayers for the failure of solar panel company Solyndra may be much higher than the $535 million dollar federal loan guarantee the company received. After the company went bankrupt in last August, 2011, the Energy Department, which had given the original loan, okayed an unprecedented deal to attract more private investment to Solyndra. One result of this deal is that it has allowed more than $350 million in tax write-offs to pass to those private creditors, one of which is owned by a major donor to President Obama. The House Oversight Committee now warns the total loss on Solyndra now could be as high as $849 million.

According to its IRS filings, the one remaining major asset that Solyndra has is, ironically, its debt. It has $875-975 million in losses that can be used to write off about $350 million in future tax liabilities. Ordinarily, this would be useless because, of course, Solyndra is bankrupt, but a 2010 deal with the Energy Department allows the debt to pass on to its other creditors. In this case the main ones are Argonaut Ventures I LLC and Madrone Partners LP.

Argonaut is the main investment vehicle for the George Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser is a Tulsa oil billionaire and major fundraiser for President Obama.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...rticle/2511398

Yup, the same ol', same ol', scam, scam, brought to you by the same ol, same ol, player, players...

Hey, discovered any more Jewish conspiracies lately?

Bar Sinister

Bar Sinister
Nice to see that the US is a world leader in renewable energy.

No Longer a Novelty, Clean Energy Technologies Boom All Across the US

https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...-across-the-us