Paris Deal Collapse

EagleSmack
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,m tired of yer snickerin Smack. I,m thinking of touring the NewEngland states this summer. Do you know the way in without paper sniffing border guards, I can walk in through NB brush but the truck, ther must be a back road somewhere. I think it,s going to snow here all summer and I got to get as close the equator as pissible. The sun was spectacular for about an hour this morning and then wet fukkin snow for the rest of the dreary cold day, flurrys even, spring my ass. Lots of may flowers though, they are tougher than I am.

I hate to break it to you but it has been rainy, dreary, and cold all spring down here in New England. Temps have been well below normal.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I hate to break it to you but it has been rainy, dreary, and cold all spring down here in New England. Temps have been well below normal.

Wet on the Steppe, eh Ivan?

darkbeaver
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yet the supermarket shelves are full. Farmers in Simcoe County have been busy putting this year’s crop in the ground and the winter wheat is greening up very quickly.

OK everythings fine in your village if you,ll spend ten minutes looking at the rest of the fukkin world you,ll discover things ain,t rosey wverywhere goldylocks. I buy a lot of veggies Walter and things are getting smaller.

Curious Cdn
+1

OK everythings fine in your village if you,ll spend ten minutes looking at the rest of the fukkin world you,ll discover things ain,t rosey wverywhere goldylocks. I buy a lot of veggies Walter and things are getting smaller.

Yeah, I need stronger reading glasses as I get older, too.

darkbeaver
+1

MIAC #202) Corporate Media in Overdrive to Assure Today’s World Will Remain Stable

857 7 ShareSave

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I appreciate what you are going through. This spring thus far sucks. We had flurries yesterday, just enough to dampen any uplift I might have had. This crap dosn,t have to end you know.

EagleSmack
+4
Expensive climate change programs hurt the poor most

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-the-poor-most

Twin_Moose
+2
Sad since that's who they are trying to save I thought

Cliffy
+1

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Sad since that's who they are trying to save I thought

They only want to feel good about what they are doing, it doesn’t matter if what they are doing does good.

Danbones
+1
Cold weather kills far more people than hot weather

ScienceDaily
Your source for the latest research news

The Lancet
Summary:
Cold weather kills 20 times as many people as hot weather, according to an international study analyzing over 74 million deaths in 384 locations across 13 countries. The findings also reveal that deaths due to moderately hot or cold weather substantially exceed those resulting from extreme heat waves or cold spells.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0520193831.htm

The you get people like Cliffy - doing their best to make sure NO one ever gets to the truth of anything...and using CHILDREN to help do that as well.