God Save The Queen

DaSleeper
take your pills Fool

MHz
You are taking too many fool pills. troll experiments, is there even a lower form of life on the planet. They promises Hitler a summer cottage in their wine orchard. What did they promise you?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

take your pills Fool

Let him take a couple of yours. They'll give him the illusion of being intelligent and grand.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let him take a couple of yours. They'll give him the illusion of being intelligent and grand.

That parameter means they are for you, when the Clay gets to play the Potter. The Choir is as high as I need to be at this time, . . . cough.

Zec:13:6:
And one shall say unto him,
What are these wounds in thine hands?
Then he shall answer,
Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Job:14:14-5:
If a man die,
shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.
Thou shalt call,
and I will answer thee:
thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Joh:5:19:
Then answered Jesus and said unto them,
Verily,
verily,
I say unto you,
The Son can do nothing of himself,
but what he seeth the Father do:
for what things soever he doeth,
these also doeth the Son likewise.
Last edited by MHz; 3 weeks ago at 10:12 PM..

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I always thought, when singing "God Save The Queen, the words were
"Centre Victorious, happy and glorious, was that she scored the winning goal.
Its great she plays hockey.

Alien overlords save the queen.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Alien overlords save the queen.

You reptilian too, Johnny?

MHz

Never looked at all the penalties she has racked up have you?? What does 'Enforcer' mean in your world??

White_Unifier

For some strange reason, I first heard 'God qui parland, Glorious and free.' I though it was maybe Latin to say that God, the Glorious and the Free, had spoke.

NZDoug
She shoots, she scores !
Go Save The Queen !
Don't get me started on
"Hail? Mary",
Full of grace. ( I figured that would be like full of gravy)
the Lord is with thee. THEE?
Blessed art thou amoungst women and blessed is the fruit (FRUIT? GAY?)of thy (why thy) womb, Jesus.
I don't even want to think about gay gods......
They said "womb".
Too weird.

MHz
Mary of Bethany, Right??

NZDoug
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Mary of Bethany, Right??

Is she holey?

MHz
She is the beloved Disciple in Scripture. She is the Scribe that wrote the Gospel of John the Baptist and the Revelations of John the Baptist. She is the one Peter is referencing in 1John, she is the 'elect lady' in 2 John, she is the author.
Mary, the mother of Jesus, has a few words in Luke that clearly shows she was very educated so she was 'about 30' rather than she was a 'child bride'.
So far the Priests and Rabbis that are keeping that part hidden seem to be an enemy of God (intentionally) rather than being the good shepherds for the Flock, again by design rather than they are just very stupid people.

DaSleeper
More pseudo preaching by the forum FOOL!

MHz
I can read the Bible, you can't so you are the fool, . . a retard that is all alone.

DaSleeper
Bible reading FOOL!

Curious Cdn
+1

Bible reading FOOL!

Trolling FOOL!

Why would anyone elses' belief systems be any of your business?

You don't seem to believe in much of anything.

Blackleaf

Trolling FOOL!

The apostrophe should be before the S.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The apostrophe should be before the S.

Right.

Danbones

Trolling FOOL!

He hates free speech...even yours.
( He just goes to forums to tell OTHER people to STFU!!!)

Now if you were a dancing Israeli with explosive residue in your van and advance knowledge on your camera...( gotta get the death of those Canadians on TV for posterity!)

well then, you could even go on TV and admit it, and he would still love you.

DaSleeper
And you seem to have a JOO Phobia!

MHz
That might be one, you seem to have 100 or so phobias as you attack posts made about a lot more subjects than just 'the Jews' That shows them a lot more respect than your dumbass spelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
Shulamit Aloni, former israeli minister, admits that the holocaust and the "antisemite" accusation are used to manipulate those who criticize zionists.

Curious Cdn
+1

I have a senile old fart phobia.

I'm terrified to let my brain atrophy as far as your's has declined.

Danbones

You seem to have a problem with juice.

But it could be mercury damage. I'm kinda glad we paid for it out of taxes...that's fitting

Oh well, keep dancing doood. It's highlarious that YOU think bullets do U turns in mid air.

LOL, forget the cia term 'conspiracy theorist"! Why don't you try MORON on for size.

CIA Coined and Weaponized The Label “Conspiracy Theory”

ver been called a “conspiracy theorist”? Ever wonder where that term came from?

In 1976 the New York Times obtained a document they requested via the Freedom of Information Act.

This document was a C.I.A. Dispatch labeled “psych” for “psychological operations” that was distributed in 1967, indicating they coined the phrase “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorists” to attack anyone who challenged the official narrative from the Warren Commission. It also has a CS indicated on it, which stands for “clandestine services” unit.

These labels have continued ever since they coined the phrase in the 1960’s, with the intention of stifling any truths from getting out.
https://www.coreysdigs.com/c-i-a-3-l...piracy-theory/

The 1960s CIA

Ya stunned c*nt. ( gotta capt Kirk meme with a face palm handy? )

Someone musta left an old B/W CIA comic book behind in the (repro)bates motel.
Last edited by Danbones; 2 weeks ago at 09:32 PM..

DaSleeper
You're starting to sound like MHz

Take your pills FOOL!

MHz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspi...9;s_five_kinds
Walker's five kinds

Jesse Walker (2013) has identified five kinds of conspiracy theories:
  • The "Enemy Outside" refers to theories based on figures alleged to be scheming against a community from without.
  • The "Enemy Within" finds the conspirators lurking inside the nation, indistinguishable from ordinary citizens.
  • The "Enemy Above" involves powerful people manipulating events for their own gain.
  • The "Enemy Below" features the lower classes working to overturn the social order.
  • The "Benevolent Conspiracies" are angelic forces that work behind the scenes to improve the world and help people.[27]
Barkun's three types

Michael Barkun has identified three classifications of conspiracy theory:
  • Event conspiracy theories. This refers to limited and well-defined events. Examples may include such conspiracies theories as those concerning the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, and the spread of AIDS.[28]
  • Systemic conspiracy theories. The conspiracy is believed to have broad goals, usually conceived as securing control of a country, a region, or even the entire world. The goals are sweeping, whilst the conspiratorial machinery is generally simple: a single, evil organization implements a plan to infiltrate and subvert existing institutions. This is a common scenario in conspiracy theories that focus on the alleged machinations of Jews, Freemasons, Communism, or the Catholic Church.[28]
  • Superconspiracy theories. For Barkun, such theories link multiple alleged conspiracies together hierarchically. At the summit is a distant but all-powerful evil force. His cited examples are the ideas of David Icke and Milton William Cooper.[28]
Rothbard: shallow vs. deep

Murray Rothbard argues in favor of a model that contrasts "deep" conspiracy theories to "shallow" ones. According to Rothbard, a "shallow" theorist observes an event and asks Cui bono ? ("Who benefits?"), jumping to the conclusion that a posited beneficiary is responsible for covertly influencing events. On the other hand, the "deep" conspiracy theorist begins with a hunch and then seeks out evidence. Rothbard describes this latter activity as a matter of confirming with certain facts one's initial paranoia.[29]
Evidence vs. conspiracy theory

Belief in conspiracy theories is generally based not on evidence, but in the faith of the believer.[7] Noam Chomsky contrasts conspiracy theory to institutional analysis which focuses mostly on the public, long-term behavior of publicly known institutions, as recorded in, for example, scholarly documents or mainstream media reports.[30] Conspiracy theory conversely posits the existence of secretive coalitions of individuals and speculates on their alleged activities.[31] [32]
Clare Birchall at King's College London describes conspiracy theory as a "form of popular knowledge or interpretation".[a] The use of the word 'knowledge' here suggests ways in which conspiracy theory may be considered in relation to legitimate modes of knowing.[b] The relationship between legitimate and illegitimate knowledge, Birchall claims, is closer than common dismissals of conspiracy theory contend.[34]
Theories involving multiple conspirators that are proven to be correct, such as the Watergate scandal, are usually referred to as "investigative journalism" or "historical analysis" rather than conspiracy theory.[35] By contrast, the term "Watergate conspiracy theory" is used to refer to a variety of hypotheses in which those convicted in the conspiracy were in fact the victims of a deeper conspiracy.[36]

I define it as all options being put on the table. The investigation of those 'options' removes the parts that are bullshit. You and other trolls around her remove the facts and only push the bullshit and when that is challenged by anybody you goo full troll rather than present some facts. If you thought I would let it slide like some long forgotten members you were wrong. Being a liar and getting challenged is not a good combination, but then you and the other liars already know that. What is missing is the protection that used to be allowed as well as backed by the mods themselves, the ones that should have banned themselves as they were the biggest trolls.
A grain of truth is many more times destructive than a ton of bullshit.

spaminator

God Save The Queen

from Brexit?

MHz
There is only two choices, relatives or surfs.

NZDoug
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

from Brexit?

England's dreamin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU