Death knell for AGW

Walter
+1
#3421
Breaking the Climate Spell
https://www.weeklystandard.com/ruper...-climate-spell

Yep.
 
Walter
#3422
Global Warming: Another Doomsday Climate Model Flunks A Math Test
https://www.investors.com/politics/e...climate-model/

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1qsY-OyHTQ
 
Bar Sinister
#3423
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Global Warming: Another Doomsday Climate Model Flunks A Math Test
https://www.investors.com/politics/e...climate-model/

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1qsY-OyHTQ




And yet, Big Oil actually believes that global warming is occurring. Go figure.
 
petros
#3424
What is "big oil"?
 
JLM
#3425
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What is "big oil"?


A 45 gallon drum?
 
Bar Sinister
#3426
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What is "big oil"?


You pretend to be stupid so perfectly I hardly even know you are doing it. At least I hope it is pretending.
 
petros
#3427
I guess if you knew you'd answer. It's okay if you don't know.

Is big oil anything like "big eco"?

How do you feel about "big eco" and Ecofascism?

Is it cool if big eco buys all the land around a chunk of public land and then denies you access to that public land?

Is it cool if big eco works with foreign big oil to sabotage the economy of Canada like Sierra Club does?

I don't mind some big eco and am even a member of a big eco agency but the big eco agency I'm a member of allows me to access and harvest the land it buys and works with me and my neighbours on how we can save more vast tracts of wetlands and without it impacting our incomes.

Sierra Club is one of the mega land owners that block the public from enjoying the wilds.

Do you support that behaviour or are you like me and prefer the ones who who strive to make life better for all of us like Ducks Unlimited?
Last edited by petros; Nov 21st, 2018 at 12:01 AM..
 
EagleSmack
+1
#3428
France Suspends Gas Tax as Trump Falsely Blames Paris Agreement for Riots


http://www.ecowatch.com/france-gas-t...622488349.html




EcoNuts crying a river of salty and satisfying tears.





Trump nailed it.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#3429
New California governor kills high-speed rail boondoggle


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...ail-boondoggle




Two days after the unveiling of the Green New Deal and the new Liberal California Governor puts a halt to the California High Speed Rail Project? Are you kidding me? High Speed Rail is what is supposed to replace airplanes after the Democrats Ban Air Travel in 10 years.



With the clock ticking on humanity, why is funding even a concern?
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#3430
Funny to hear that their own high speed rail was cancelled hoping Trump wouldn't ask for Bama's $4.3 Billion back. Isn't that about the same amount Trump was shorted for his wall?
 
EagleSmack
+3
#3431
The Democrat Governor cancelled the project. It was costing a fortune and nothing was getting done.


And here we thought the Democrats were concerned about the fate of humanity.
 
petros
+1
#3432
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

New California governor kills high-speed rail boondoggle
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...ail-boondoggle
Two days after the unveiling of the Green New Deal and the new Liberal California Governor puts a halt to the California High Speed Rail Project? Are you kidding me? High Speed Rail is what is supposed to replace airplanes after the Democrats Ban Air Travel in 10 years.
With the clock ticking on humanity, why is funding even a concern?

Why bother? 2 years ago I flew from San Franciski to Santa Ana and back for $79CDN which was far closer to where I needed to be than LAX
 
EagleSmack
+2
#3433
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why bother? 2 years ago I flew from San Franciski to Santa Ana and back for $79CDN which was far closer to where I needed to be than LAX


To save the world!
 
darkbeaver
#3434
NO EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE SIGNIFICANTANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE http://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
 
JLM
+1
#3435
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

NO EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE SIGNIFICANTANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE http://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf


Mother Nature will take care of things. In fact she's already started in my neck of the woods!
 

Similar Threads

57
What Happens After Death?
by I think not | Feb 18th, 2017
0
Another Death of the Novel ???
by jimmoyer | Oct 12th, 2006