Trudeau's dress sense

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I,m in Mississauga this weekend and the rest of the week....someone offered to drive me down to watch the celebration.....
When I figured out the cost of parking down town... I said.......Buy me a 2 4 instead and Iíll have a good laugh watching on TV.........

Mississauga, eh?

Have an up-to-date tetanus shot?

It used to be a safe, quiet place before the "white flight" at the beginning of thiscentury.

MHz

Justin is at the Toronto pride parade....

He finally had the good sense not to dress up like the rest of the clowns

All gay people are clowns. Your English is improving, your popularity is still in the toilet.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Mississauga, eh?
It used to be a safe, quiet place before the "white flight" at the beginning of thiscentury.

I used to get tetanus shots until I moved to the GTA. I feel much safer now.

Danbones

I figured, that's what you drink when you've run out of Sterno.

Nope. Never drank at your house...though I doubt you would remember if I did.

Hence the real need for cell phone videos eh? Helps prevent your type of constant fakenews.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 27th, 2019 at 11:39 PM..

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I used to get tetanus shots until I moved to the GTA. I feel much safer now.

Watch out for the dog poop in the park and/or shaking hands with pet owners if you have any lesions on your hands...

Oh, and speaking of tetanus...

Oh look, you could be saved from the NATURAL reduction in the disease by vaccines.
( the pink line is where, while the disease was disappearing by itself, the vaccine was introduced.)

High ya sleepy! Ya freakin copy that or what there doood? Still spending our tax dollars on free stuff that is only 10% effective? Notice the RATE of reduction SLOWED down after the introduction of the vaccine?

Say...have you seen the measles incidence chart going back to the 1900s?

same same buddy! Almost gone BEFORE the vaccine was introduced.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 27th, 2019 at 11:41 PM..

MHz
So the death rates went up after being treated by modern medicine. You know that is the same pattern with many ailments, Right?

The ones that show the most growth are the one Big Pharma is very active in.

Maybe a program to stop 5-14 year olds from driving will take that off top spot, . . . or change it to 'murdered by bad drivers'
Last edited by MHz; Jun 29th, 2019 at 03:51 PM..

DaSleeper
+1

Mississauga, eh?

At lunch to-day at the Erin mills mall, I looked around and realized I was a minority

Curious Cdn

At lunch to-day at the Erin mills mall, I looked around and realized I was a minority

what? Eating with a knife and fork?

I was in that mall almost daily when it was under construction (1990?). It was a cutting edge mall out in the middle of fecking nowhere, at the time. Mississauga has filled in around it but for the first decade, you would have been the only customer in the food court. The merchants took a shitkicking, Then Eaton's croaked and it looked like curtains for the Erin Mills Town Centre, for a while. It has as gradually recovered but it never returned to bieng the "A" mall it was designed to be.

White_Unifier

I live in Scarborough where humans are in the majority. I thought Mississauga was more urbanized. Don't they have pest control in the area?

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Don't they have pest control in the area?

If DS is there then obviously no pest control at all.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If DS is there then obviously no pest control at all.

Well if he's in the minority, maybe they do have pest control after all. They just haven't caught him yet.

MHz
They just haven't caught him yet.
Lepercy would be more fun to catch than him.