Israel

Girth
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
I want to pledge my support to the Jewish state. It is the only democracy in the Middle East, and in spite of the constant threat of attacks from it's Arab neighbors, and the bogus UN resolutions drafted against them, the country continues to prosper!

Girth
+1
Trump just announced a new peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians. The Israeli PM was there to discuss the plan, but thankfully Palestinian representative was not invited. There Israel got what they wanted, without those whining Arabs disrupting things.

Next stop is complete annexation of the West Bank,band expulsion of the Arabs.

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Trump just announced a new peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians. The Israeli PM was there to discuss the plan, but thankfully Palestinian representative was not invited. There Israel got what they wanted, without those whining Arabs disrupting things.

I am not really a fan of Trump, but this latest development proves that Trump has balls. The UN is notoriously antisemitic, and continues to draft pointless resolutions against the Jewish state, when other countries like China, Saudi Arabia, and others are seemingly immune for their numerous Human Rights abuses.

It is clear as day, that if you talk to anyone that is from the Arab countries that are hostile to Jews, these people bring their prejudice into their new countries, namely North America and Europe. IN most European cities, you cannot wear any kind of religious wear that would indicate you are Jewish, or one risks being beaten on the streets, by the significant Muslim minority.

Serryah
Free Thinker

LOLOLOL!

You mean a new "Israel demands this and the damned Palestinians better do it or we'll kill them" deal.

A peace deal would mean both sides want peace.

Hint: they don't. Israel doesn't and Palestine doesn't.

The rest of your post is just effin' garbage.

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

LOLOLOL!
You mean a new "Israel demands this and the damned Palestinians better do it or we'll kill them" deal.
A peace deal would mean both sides want peace.
Hint: they don't. Israel doesn't and Palestine doesn't.
The rest of your post is just effin' garbage.

No Serryah...you are garbage.

I am just of the opinion that the UN has unfairly singled out the state of Israel for the past 50 years. Israel is always attacked on social media as this horrible apartheid state, yet China, Saudi Arabia, and other countries with atrocious Human Rights records get a free pass.

Why? Because they are Jews. The historical scapegoats of the weak minded and uneducated among society. The UN and most people who are in the BDS movement do not bother to separate Jews in general, from the state of Israel.

As a general rule, one group of people should never launch attacks over and over again against a nation, and call for it's destruction, if it happens to be relatively weak. It would be like Mexico launching missles into the United States, and calling for it's destruction.

I honestly cannot believe the restraint Israel has shown since it's inception in 1948, considering it could probably eliminate every Middle Eastern country within striking distance. If it were any other country, the Palestinians would be fleeing for their lives trying to enter Jordan, or would be ethnically cleaned outright.

This is why I support Trump's handling of the "peace" process. He sees it for what it is. Peace will never be attainable, and it is better to give your allies what they want, and ignore your enemies. If there is any doubt the Palestinians are the enemies, should I post links to people dancing in the streets in the West Bank and Gaza during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Girth

Look at these hoodlums. Forced Sterilization comes to mind when observing pics like this.

Girth

September 11,2001: The greatest day in Palestinian history.

Serryah
Free Thinker

No Serryah...you are garbage.

I am just of the opinion that the UN has unfairly singled out the state of Israel for the past 50 years. Israel is always attacked on social media as this horrible apartheid state, yet China, Saudi Arabia, and other countries with atrocious Human Rights records get a free pass.

Why? Because they are Jews. The historical scapegoats of the weak minded and uneducated among society. The UN and most people who are in the BDS movement do not bother to separate Jews in general, from the state of Israel.

As a general rule, one group of people should never launch attacks over and over again against a nation, and call for it's destruction, if it happens to be relatively weak. It would be like Mexico launching missles into the United States, and calling for it's destruction.

I honestly cannot believe the restraint Israel has shown since it's inception in 1948, considering it could probably eliminate every Middle Eastern country within striking distance. If it were any other country, the Palestinians would be fleeing for their lives trying to enter Jordan, or would be ethnically cleaned outright.

This is why I support Trump's handling of the "peace" process. He sees it for what it is. Peace will never be attainable, and it is better to give your allies what they want, and ignore your enemies. If there is any doubt the Palestinians are the enemies, should I post links to people dancing in the streets in the West Bank and Gaza during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Oh brother...

Oh yes, Israel, poor, poor Israel, has had it so bad they've done NOTHING WRONG, EVAH!

Give me a break.

I used to believe that crock too, until I realized that neither Israel nor Palestine governments care about the issue. Israel wants the area and damn whoever is in their way even if they kill them all. Palestinians don't want the Jews on their land and extreme sides of their people want them gone even if they kill them all.

And though you pointed out, rightly, Israel could own the Palestinians easily considering their military, it's not really restraint for the people that holds them back. It's restraint for the appearance to the rest of the world. If they went in with their guns blazing like some really want to, it WOULD be annihilation and that would just look really horrible to the rest of the world. It's all about optics, not giving a shyte about people.

The only time Israel had a chance for peace, REAL peace, was under Yitzhak Rabin. He went against the right wing norm of "We deserve it all because we're Jews" and IMO actually thought about the people as a whole.

So you can have pity on poor, poor, put upon Israel if you want and side with the extremist right wing types all you want. But when Peace talks don't even INCLUDE the other party, then you are not for peace at all.

As for your pictures - the first one they have every right not to recognize Israel considering Israel doesn't recognize their existence or deserving of a land to call their own what so ever.

The second - is that an actual picture of that day, or just some random celebration pic you found somewhere? It'd be great if you listed the source to prove it's about 9-11, thanks.

Girth
+2

The second - is that an actual picture of that day, or just some random celebration pic you found somewhere? It'd be great if you listed the source to prove it's about 9-11, thanks.

Google "Palestinians celebrate 9/11." It's literally the first pic that comes up. It's not exactly a secret that Palestinians were dancing in the streets when the 9/11 attack on the US occurred.

These people love to kill....even if it means their own children are victims in retaliatory attacks.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Root cause of Middle East problems, especially since 1967, as the basic premise of the Nuremberg War Trials was that the greatest crime was to start a war.
Israil has done"pre-emptive attacks since and America has protected Israel by it U.N. Veto.
Since 911, through emergency presidential powers, the U.S, has adapted Israels pre-emtive strike "as it would be a crime not to, as proven by Israels success, which was done by Americas protections.
USA pulled a fast one, there its pit bull, Israel.
Divide and conquer the Middle East for oil.
Suggested reading,
"The Great War for Civilisation, The Conquest of the Middle East" 2006, by Robert Fisk.
"America's War for the Greater Middle Eaast"
A Military History, by Andrew J. Bacevich 2016.
Americans with dual citizenship and dual loyalties (American citizens in the Israeli Defense Force); espionage (industrial and military: Jonathan Pollard); yearly billions to Israel with no benefit to the US; media control (no debating the facts of history; no Palestinians allowed to articulate and disseminate their narrative); tax exemption for money which goes to Jewish interests as well as the illegal settlements in Israel; perversion of education (forced Holocaust information but no discussion; anti-assimilation); foreign policy (the war with Iraq for the benefit of Israel); the demonization of Iran; no condemnation of Israel’s nuclear capability in spite of the Non-Proliferation Treaty; use of the US veto in the UN in Israel’s interests; Middle East “regime change” wars; Israeli and Jewish influence in Congress (money, intense lobbying by AIPAC and free trips to Israel), and financial contributions only to candidates who are unequivocally pro-Israel, in some cases very large sums of money.
The point is that all of this is being done in spite of the wishes and best interests of the American people and even of Israel. It’s not as though the American people voted to do bad things to the Palestinians: kill them, starve them, imprison them, steal from them, and control them. Quite the opposite: unbiased polls indicate that most Americans show no such support for Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians and believe that if both sides would abide by international law, the Geneva Conventions, and the UN resolutions relating to Palestine, peace could be achieved between Jews and Arabs in Palestine,
But Zionism has a different agenda, an agenda that will use any means legal and illegal to promote its interests by getting the United States to back it up. And that agenda is the problem because it is built on non-negotiable beliefs.
The Israeli ambassador to the UN recently flaunted the Bible (Old Testament) and exclaimed that it represented Israel’s deed to all of Palestine.
The US, in spite of itself, continues to support this cruel charade against its own interests and at the expense of neighbors, friends, allies and innocent parties in Palestine and elsewhere in the world.

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Root cause of Middle East problems, especially since 1967, as the basic premise of the Nuremberg War Trials was that the greatest crime was to start a war.
Israil has done"pre-emptive attacks since and America has protected Israel by it U.N. Veto.
Since 911, through emergency presidential powers, the U.S, has adapted Israels pre-emtive strike "as it would be a crime not to, as proven by Israels success, which was done by Americas protections.
Suggested reading,
"The Great War for Civilisation, The Conquest of the Middle East" 2006, by Robert Fisk.
Americans with dual citizenship and dual loyalties (American citizens in the Israeli Defense Force); espionage (industrial and military: Jonathan Pollard); yearly billions to Israel with no benefit to the US; media control (no debating the facts of history; no Palestinians allowed to articulate and disseminate their narrative); tax exemption for money which goes to Jewish interests as well as the illegal settlements in Israel; perversion of education (forced Holocaust information but no discussion; anti-assimilation); foreign policy (the war with Iraq for the benefit of Israel); the demonization of Iran; no condemnation of Israel’s nuclear capability in spite of the Non-Proliferation Treaty; use of the US veto in the UN in Israel’s interests; Middle East “regime change” wars; Israeli and Jewish influence in Congress (money, intense lobbying by AIPAC and free trips to Israel), and financial contributions only to candidates who are unequivocally pro-Israel, in some cases very large sums of money.
The point is that all of this is being done in spite of the wishes and best interests of the American people and even of Israel. It’s not as though the American people voted to do bad things to the Palestinians: kill them, starve them, imprison them, steal from them, and control them. Quite the opposite: unbiased polls indicate that most Americans show no such support for Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians and believe that if both sides would abide by international law, the Geneva Conventions, and the UN resolutions relating to Palestine, peace could be achieved between Jews and Arabs in Palestine,
But Zionism has a different agenda, an agenda that will use any means legal and illegal to promote its interests by getting the United States to back it up. And that agenda is the problem because it is built on non-negotiable beliefs.
The Israeli ambassador to the UN recently flaunted the Bible (Old Testament) and exclaimed that it represented Israel’s deed to all of Palestine.
The US, in spite of itself, continues to support this cruel charade against its own interests and at the expense of neighbors, friends, allies and innocent parties in Palestine and elsewhere in the world.

The post above is a prime example of opponents of Israel not being able to tell the difference between the state of Israel, and Jews in general. That is the problem with anti Semites. Their true colours eventually come out. They hate Jews, regardless if a Jew supports the state of Israel, or a Jew who is outside of Israel who has no opinion of the matter. This is precisely why Jews in Europe cannot wear any religious symbols or clothing, as they run the risk of being attacked on the street by Muslim immigrants.

When STB labelled you "Nut Zone Doug," he was clearly on to something.

Serryah
Free Thinker

Google "Palestinians celebrate 9/11." It's literally the first pic that comes up. It's not exactly a secret that Palestinians were dancing in the streets when the 9/11 attack on the US occurred.

These people love to kill....even if it means their own children are victims in retaliatory attacks.

And it wasn't exactly secret that some of those claims were utter BS.

I was just wanting to make sure this wasn't one of them.

I'd make the same claim of Israeli's too; some of them love to kill too.

I used to believe Israel deserved to have their place in the world.

They still kind'a do, but not like this, not like a dictator to the world because of world guilt.

And it's interesting that there are Jews and Palestinians who can get along outside of Israel just fine... to me that shows it's not the people, but the leaderships in the area.

Rabin was the last, best hope Israel had, and he was assassinated.

That day it showed me Israel isn't the oh so put upon nation that many claim it is.

Girth
+2

And it wasn't exactly secret that some of those claims were utter BS.

No, Serryah. The Palestinians were celebrating 9/11 immediately after it occurred. None of the claimed, to my knowledge, were false. I know the PLO tried to state the videos of the Palestinians celebrating was archived footage of the people celebrating the US invasion of Iraq during the Gulf War in 1991, but that proved to be false, as footage of vehicles from the late 90s were included in the clip.

Girth
+2

I used to believe Israel deserved to have their place in the world.
They still kind'a do, but not like this, not like a dictator to the world because of world guilt.

You are holding Israel to a higher standard than other countries like China, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Serbia, Rwanda, Sudan, etc. All those countries have committed Human Rights abuses just as bad, if not worse than Israel. Yet I have never heard of anyone stating that those countries in question are illegitimate, and should be wiped off the map.

There exists a double standard, when it comes to Israel. I've come to believe it is due to it's inhabitants being Jewish. If Israel's predominant inhabitants were Muslims or Buddhists, this would be a non-issue. Stop listening to the garbage the Arab countries and conspiracy theorists spread.

Serryah
Free Thinker

You are holding Israel to a higher standard than other countries like China, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Serbia, Rwanda, Sudan, etc. All those countries have committed Human Rights abuses just as bad, if not worse than Israel. Yet I have never heard of anyone stating that those countries in question are illegitimate, and should be wiped off the map.

There exists a double standard, when it comes to Israel. I've come to believe it is due to it's inhabitants being Jewish. If Israel's predominant inhabitants were Muslims or Buddhists, this would be a non-issue. Stop listening to the garbage the Arab countries and conspiracy theorists spread.

No I'm not.

But I'm glad to see you admit that China, Saudi, Russia, Serbia, etc. are all equal in human rights issues as Israel is.

The big difference with Israel - and I don't think it should be wiped off the map - is that the world gave the original state of Israel to the Jewish population out of collective guilt of the holocaust, and not wanting to have that pinned on them anymore. It was a bribe. At the time representatives of the Palestinians tried to say that this was Palestinian land, no one gave a shyte because no one gave a shyte and the world just said "here".

THAT is what I object to.

It has nothing to do with, in reality, who the people were they gave the land to. If it were anyone, it wouldn't have been fair. But the area was given to the Jews out of bribery and (if you talk to the Religious backers) to fulfill religious prophecy. What the people at the time were thinking I've no clue but it was NOT the people of this new Israel, considering the state of things since its inception.

Girth
+2

No I'm not.
But I'm glad to see you admit that China, Saudi, Russia, Serbia, etc. are all equal in human rights issues as Israel is.
The big difference with Israel - and I don't think it should be wiped off the map - is that the world gave the original state of Israel to the Jewish population out of collective guilt of the holocaust, and not wanting to have that pinned on them anymore. It was a bribe. At the time representatives of the Palestinians tried to say that this was Palestinian land, no one gave a shyte because no one gave a shyte and the world just said "here".

Actually, the idea that there was a significant population of Palestinians inhabiting the holy land before the 20th century, is a myth. The inconvenient truth is that the Ottoman Empire had neglected the area for centuries, and there were only a couple of hundred thousand people living there. A significant number of these people were from outside Palestine, making a trek to the Holy Land for religious reasons.

It was only during the late 19th century that thousands of Jews and Arabs migrated to the area, and it parallels with the Russian pogroms, and the birth of the Zionist movement. Once the British defeated the Ottomans, and began administrating the state, they promised the Jews the entire area in 1917, with the Balfour Decloration, which predates the Holocaust by nearly three decades.

Once in British hands, the area flourished, and hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Jews began to flood the area. The Arabs still encompassed the majority of the population, at a ratio of 2:1. This caused ethnic tensions between the two groups, and the British tried their best to quell the troubles. However with the rise of the Third Reich, and seeing that the war was inevitable, the British rescinded the promised homeland to the Jews, as they worried that the surrounding Arab states would align themselves with the Germans, and drafted the White Paper in 1939, curtailing Jewish migration and reneging their promises to the Jews.

Once the Nazis were defeated, thousands of Holocaust survivors flooded the area, despite the British trying their best to block them from entering. Having lost control of the situation, the British decided to evacuate, and turn the area over to the newly formed United Nations, which partitioned the land into Jewish and Arab sections, with Jerusalem being an International Zone. The Jews reluctantly accepted the plan, while the Arabs rejected it.

Once the Jews declared independence, and the state of Israel was born in May 1948, the surrounding Arab armies attacked Israel, only to be defeated, and the Jews ending up with more land. It had little to do with guilt towards the Holocaust, but people in countries with significant Jewish populations (mainly America), were willing to provide Israel with the funding and weapons to depend itself, as there was considerable guilt in the diaspora, that they had not done enough to save their relatives in Europe.

Quote:

But the area was given to the Jews out of bribery and (if you talk to the Religious backers) to fulfill religious prophecy. What the people at the time were thinking I've no clue but it was NOT the people of this new Israel, considering the state of things since its inception.

Sadly, you need to be educated about the true history of the Holy Land. While it may be true that Evangelical Christians donate considerable amount of money to the state, based on religious prophecy, the Jewish people fought to the death to create a homeland for their people. That is hardly bribery. The truth is that of the millions of Arabs who claim to be Palestinian, only a very small percentage had ancestors that were actually residing in present day Israel, before the 20th century.

PS...The reason that Jews overtook Arabs in the area, was due to most Arab states passing Nuremberg style laws immediately after the creation of Israel. There were nearly 900,000 Jews that were forced to flee Arab lands, with the threat of death, and having all their property confiscated. I don't hear you complaining about the treating of Jews that were expelled from North Africa and the Middle East.

I always found it ironic that the World has not bothered to notice that the Jews that had lived in Muslim lands for centuries, were exiled under threat of death, yet when Israel fights for it's existence and conquers most of the Holy Land, the World is up in arms, claiming Israelis are the bad guys.
Last edited by Girth; 3 weeks ago at 07:09 PM..

Girth
+1
On a more positive note, of the "Three Amigos of Antisemitism" on this forum, only Nut Zone Doug is left. MHz was banned, and DanBones returned to the homeless shelter he is staying at in Ontario.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
[QUOTE=Girth;2813846]On a more positive note, of the "Three Amigos of Antisemitism" on this forum, only Nut Zone Doug is left. MHz was banned, and DanBones returned to the homeless shelter he is staying at in Ontario.[/QUOTE
Name calling is your classic response.
What more could one expect?
Does this seem fair?
From Wikipedia
"The United States views the growth of Israeli settlements in the West Bank as an impediment to the success of peace negotiations, acknowledging that most world powers view the settlements as illegal. Israel, on the other hand, views the land as a security bulwark and religious Jewish Israelis hold the land is a God-given inheritance. Israel says that it plans to retain blocs of settlements in any peace treaty. In January 2015, Jewish settlers at the "Adei Ad illegal outpost" threw stones at diplomats from a US delegation who had arrived to inspect vandalism reported at a grove of Palestinian-owned trees in the occupied West Bank. It was reported that recently settlers were suspected of uprooting thousands of olive tree saplings, some of which had been planted in honor of senior Palestinian official Ziad Abu Ein, who collapsed and died after an altercation with an Israeli soldier. The American consulate came to inspect the grove because some of the land owners claim US citizenship. No injuries were reported. A US State Department spokesman, Jeff Rathke, said: "We can confirm a vehicle from the Consulate General was pelted with stones and confronted by a group of armed settlers today in the West Bank, near the Palestinian village of Turmus Ayya." He added that the US is "deeply concerned" about the attack and that the Israeli authorities recognize "the seriousness of the incident".[124] A police spokeswoman said the police were investigating the incident and no arrests had been made. The US State Department has offered the Israeli authorities a videotape of the incident showing no American drew weapons. Yossi Dagan, Head of the Shomron Regional Council, urged Interior Minister Gilad Erdan to expel the American delegation, stating that they were spies. The incident is expected to chill the relationship between the United States and Israel, which is already strained, although this is the first known physical attack against American diplomatic staff.
Washington pressure towards peace talks with Syria
Syria has repeatedly requested that Israel re-commence peace negotiations with the Syrian government. There is an ongoing internal debate within the Israeli government regarding the seriousness of this Syrian invitation for negotiations. Some Israeli officials asserted that there had been some unpublicized talks with Syria not officially sanctioned by the Israeli government.
The United States demanded that Israel desist from even exploratory contacts with Syria to test whether Damascus is serious in its declared intentions to hold peace talks with Israel. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was forceful in expressing Washington's view on the matter to Israeli officials that even exploratory negotiations with Syria must not be attempted. For years, Israel obeyed Washington's demand to desist from officially returning to peace talks. However, around May 2008, Israel informed the US that it was starting peace talks with Syria brokered by Turkey. Syria withdrew from the peace talks several months later in response to the Gaza War.
Washington brokers "peace process"
The United States has taken on the preeminent role in facilitating peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. The US has been criticized as acting as the attorney of the Israeli government rather than as an honest broker, catering and coordinating with the Israeli government at the expense of advancing the peace talks.[133] For example, under the US–Israeli "no surprises" policy, the US government must first check with the Israeli government any ideas for advancing the negotiations before publicly proposing them, which allegedly may have stripped the US of the "independence and flexibility required for serious peacemaking".
Military sales to China
Over the years, the United States and Israel have regularly discussed Israel's sale of sensitive security equipment and technology to various countries, especially the People's Republic of China. US administrations believe that such sales are potentially harmful to the security of US forces in Asia. China has looked to Israel to obtain technology it could not acquire from elsewhere, and has purchased a wide array of military equipment and technology, including communications satellites, and Harpy Killer unmanned aerial vehicles in 1999, and which China tested over the Taiwan Strait in 2004. In 2000, the United States persuaded Israel to cancel the sale of the Phalcon. The US was also said to have demanded that Israel provide information on 60 recent arms deals with China, agree to US supervision of arms deals which could be seen as "sensitive" to the US."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ates_relations

Girth
+1
What does not seem fair to me, is Arab nations refusing to compensate the Jews that were forced to flee their respective countries, when Muslim nations partook in ethnic cleansing campaigns throughout the Arab World, forcing nearly one million Jews out of their countries, and confiscating their properties and businesses in the process.

Girth
Palestinians stand in solidarity with the Wet’suwet’en nation
February 13, 2020

Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC)

The TransCanada Coastal Gaslink pipeline aims to steal Wet’suwet’en land, use resource extraction to solidify control over Indigenous territories, destroy the environment and violate Indigenous laws.

From the occupied Palestinian territory, we stand in solidarity with the Wet’suwet’en nation and land defenders at the Unist’ot’en Camp and Gidimt’en who continue to resist Canada’s colonial incursions of their unceded territories.

The Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition in Palestinian civil society that leads the global BDS movement, sends a message of support to your struggle.

We call on the Palestine solidarity movement in Turtle Island and elsewhere to stand with the Wet’suwet’en nation.

As Palestinians, we have firsthand experience with a colonial power, Israel’s regime of occupation, colonization and apartheid, that systemically works to dispossess, divide and strip us of our lands and resources.

We know too well, from our own experience, that the TransCanada Coastal Gaslink pipeline aims to steal Wet’suwet’en land, use resource extraction to solidify control over Indigenous territories, destroy the environment and violate Indigenous laws. We also know that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) attacks, sanctioned by the Trudeau government, against the Hereditary Wet’suwet’en leadership, matriarchs and land defenders, are used to violate Indigenous sovereignty. The RCMP is employing tactics and equipment similar to Israel’s government, including Caterpillar bulldozers, to seize indigenous lands.

We are deeply grateful for the Wet’suwet’en people for their indomitable spirit, and their tireless defence of the land and water resources. We stand firmly with you in your struggle for your land and ancestral rights.

Palestinians owe the Indigenous peoples of Turtle Island a great debt for teaching us how to resist settler colonialism generation after generation through your powerful resistance, grace and indomitable spirit.

The BNC is committed to building stronger ties of solidarity between our peoples and movements, and we will work with our partners in Turtle Island to make this a reality.

From Palestine to Wet’suwet’en, we stand united with you in the struggle against settler colonialism, racism, corporate criminality and your inalienable rights for justice and self-determination.

We would be honoured to welcome you in Palestine, when the time is right.

source: https://www.bdsmovement.net/news/pal...land-defenders

There you ahve it. According to the anti-Israel BDS movement, apartheid is alive in well not only in Israel, but also in Canada!

Appearantly:

RCMP removing protesters = IDF bulldozing Palestinian homes.

This just about sums up the BDS movement. They are what we thought they were...

EagleSmack
+1

Suggested reading,

I had no idea antisemitism was so prevalent in New Zealand.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

He had MHz and Danbones before, he's now the only one "openly" antisemitic left!

NZDoug
Free Thinker

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He had MHz and Danbones before, he's now the only one "openly" antisemitic left!

…………..
Are you guys referring to the terrorist attacks at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946?
.................................................. .......
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-win Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan. When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920-1948 )
Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.[15] Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.
more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Girth
+1

…………..
Are you guys referring to the terrorist attacks at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946?
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-win Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan. When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920-1948 )
Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.[15] Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.
more

Girth
+1

There isn't much of a problem with Antisemitism. Nut Zone Doug sits alone at home, reading ridiculous conspiracy theories about Jews. He hates Jews with a passion, even though he has never actually met or done business with a Jew.

Jews in New Zealand make up less than 7,000 people out of more than 4,200,000 people in the country, or roughly 0.18%

Comparatively speaking, there are 392,000 Jews in Canada out of a population of 37,500,000, or roughly 1.1% of the population.

However, if you talk to Nut Zone Doug, he would insinuate Jews are controlling the banks in his country, and kill innocent children.
Last edited by Girth; 6 days ago at 01:51 AM..

DaSleeper
+1
His parents scared him with Jew stories instead of boogymen when he was young!

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Name calling doesn't answer my question, lets try this again.
more

Girth

Name calling doesn't answer my question, lets try this again.
more

Torch light

I want to pledge my support to the Jewish state. It is the only democracy in the Middle East, and in spite of the constant threat of attacks from it's Arab neighbors, and the bogus UN resolutions drafted against them, the country continues to prosper!

This is like a criminal thief working to impose his condition by force.

Because the present condition of the Arab and Muslims are so bad.. Muslims now are like Jews in the past centuries.

Muslims are in difficult situation (by the work of their enemy the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies)

So now the Zionists want to impose their state by force..

While the falsehood cannot stand in place of the right and truth

Therefore, I tell you: this is an abnormal and temporary situation which will not last long.

And I say to you something which is not a secret:
God has set the Zionists on Muslims at the present: this is true .. because of the idolatry which prevailed among Muslims, but once the Zionists dare transgress on God's house in Quds: Al-Aqsa Mosque .. everything will change.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

This is like a criminal thief working to impose his condition by force.
Because the present condition of the Arab and Muslims are so bad.. Muslims now are like Jews in the past centuries.
Muslims are in difficult situation (by the work of their enemy the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies)
So now the Zionists want to impose their state by force..
While the falsehood cannot stand in place of the right and truth
Therefore, I tell you: this is an abnormal and temporary situation which will not last long.
And I say to you something which is not a secret:
God has set the Zionists on Muslims at the present: this is true .. because of the idolatry which prevailed among Muslims, but once the Zionists dare transgress on God's house in Quds: Al-Aqsa Mosque .. everything will change.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

Go away you imbecille. Stick to your own garbage threads.