Trump Guaranteed to win 2020


Hoid
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Putin had BHO in his pocket and now he’s got Trump and he’ll do anything to keep it that way.

I think you meant to post this under one of your other aliases.

pretty funny though
 
MHz
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump doesn’t smoke or drink so his chance of a heart attack is much less than most.

Refill, . . . free Cuban cigar?
 
MHz
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

...and then rename the country to TrumpLand... Don't put it past him to try.. The BIGGER the legacy.......the better

Russia made a comeback in a decade after the World Banks was finished raping the place. Lack of an internal civil war probably had a lot to do with the speedy recovery. Can't say that is an option with a low % in the case of the US being at that level sometime in the near future.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Refill, . . . free Cuban cigar?

El Blammo Supremo
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Russia made a comeback in a decade after the World Banks was finished raping the place. Lack of an internal civil war probably had a lot to do with the speedy recovery. Can't say that is an option with a low % in the case of the US being at that level sometime in the near future.


Actually Russia was raped by its own leaders, Putin being one of the worst offenders. And it still hasn't recovered. Its total GDP is less than Canada's.





 
Walter
#36
Trump tops $100 million in fundraising for his own reelection
https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...s-13309738.php

Keep MAGA.
 
Hoid
#37
Walter gives up on the midterms.
 
Walter
#38
Starbucks CEO Could Get Trump Re-elected
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/581374/

Another guarantee of a Trump win. MAGA
 
Hoid
#39
After the midterm wipeout it is heartening to see you get back up on that horse.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

After the midterm wipeout it is heartening to see you get back up on that horse.

The sheer power of the delusion is impressive.

But, I guess you can expect that from a guy who actually believes his invisible sky daddy is gonna take him away for ice cream and candy forever when he kicks the bucket.
 
spilledthebeer
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump's approval rating is in the high 30s and dropping fast ...

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/t...al-weekly.aspx








OH that`s terrible .................................................. .........


until you recall that Trump`s closest competitor ..............................................


HAS ABOUT HALF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#42
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#43
Thanks so much for helping trump win cliffy.


He will win because it's a reaction to all you fakenews commie/nazi/globalist pedo luving haters.

Speaking of fakenews commienaziglobalist pedo luving haters...

High ya Yorgie, how's Hoid and your other sock friend U.N. truedoh doing these days?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'll bet that a rich, spoiled fukc like that has put a mountain of coke up his nose over the years.

That could partially explain his "mental" state .......and verbal behavior.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

That could partially explain his "mental" state .......and verbal behavior.

It goes hand-in-hand with being a party guy in Manhattan for decades, swimming in money. It certainly explains his crushing sense of entitlement.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'll bet that a rich, spoiled fukc like that has put a mountain of coke up his nose over the years.

Either that or Syphilis up his head. He did admit to fighting his 'personal Vietnam' and a porn star claims he fought it without a condom.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Jul 7th, 2019 at 08:16 AM..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It goes hand-in-hand with being a party guy in Manhattan for decades, swimming in money. It certainly explains his crushing sense of entitlement.

........one wonders about;t his brain function........resulting from damage due to excesses. His judgement shows evidence of being impaired .........and his lack of verbal and behavioral discipline is another symptom of brain, mental issues. His lying is of delusional proportions............ie loose & causal contact with reality.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

........one wonders about;t his brain function........resulting from damage due to excesses. His judgement shows evidence of being impaired .........and his lack of verbal and behavioral discipline is another symptom of brain, mental issues. His lying is of delusional proportions............ie loose & causal contact with reality.

...well, and his personality, too. If you surround yourself with sychophants for decades, you can't even conceive of a staffer saying "no" to you. It seems to drive him crazy and it's driven dozens of white accomplished people out of the White House.

.... utterly spoiled brat but a far more dangerous and destructive one. Combine that to the sort of abuses that would have been a regular part of filthy rich Manhattan circa 70s, 80s, 90s and you end up with an elderly Caligula.
 
spilledthebeer
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Russia made a comeback in a decade after the World Banks was finished raping the place. Lack of an internal civil war probably had a lot to do with the speedy recovery. Can't say that is an option with a low % in the case of the US being at that level sometime in the near future.






POOR STUPID MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


He does not understand how Vlad Putin and his Oligarchs..............


STOLE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Stupid MHz DOES NOT want to look at how Putin carefully and completely SCREWED Western bankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And.......................is it not ABSURD............................................ .



the BIGGEST BEEF that MHz has with Jews...........................................


is they think he is a LUNATIC........................................... ..........


and thus he is a BAD CREDIT RISK..............................................


so he hates Jews because they wont loan him money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hate coupled with Muslim religious mania............................................


is such a simple thing to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Unless you are a MUDDLED Muslim blaming the rest of the WORLD for your SCREW UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

...well, and his personality, too. If you surround yourself with sychophants for decades, you can't even conceive of a staffer saying "no" to you. It seems to drive him crazy and it's driven dozens of white accomplished people out of the White House.

.... utterly spoiled brat but a far more dangerous and destructive one. Combine that to the sort of abuses that would have been a regular part of filthy rich Manhattan circa 70s, 80s, 90s and you end up with an elderly Caligula.






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


Trump just hit HIS HIGHEST APPROVAL RATINGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Yankee public is willing to give Trump credit for trying to soar like an Eagle............................................. ...........


while LIE-beral TURKEYS try to drag him down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-beral logic is fabulously twisted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CBC has just told us that the popularity of Our idiot Boy..........


has "Improved Slightly"...................................


but it looks more than ever that he WILL LOSE ...................


the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is LIE-beral news media ....................................


"burying the lead"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals DO NOT wish to ever speak the truth.............


about their Lame Duck PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


So LIE-beral wear those SILLY SMILES..............................


and offer up FAKE NEWS.................................


to hide their anger and greed and frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It goes hand-in-hand with being a party guy in Manhattan for decades, swimming in money. It certainly explains his crushing sense of entitlement.

Trump reaches career-high approval

Bolstered by a strong economy, Donald Trump reached the highest job approval rating of his career in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll and runs competitively for re-election against four of five possible Democratic contenders.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64117018

lol another trumphater eats a shoe.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Trump reaches career-high approval
Bolstered by a strong economy, Donald Trump reached the highest job approval rating of his career in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll and runs competitively for re-election against four of five possible Democratic contenders.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64117018
lol another trumphater eats a shoe.

If all that you look at are Trump sponsored polls, you'd think that he is a god.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#53
ABC News/Washington Post...THE trumphating WAPO

weener
 
spilledthebeer
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Trump reaches career-high approval

Bolstered by a strong economy, Donald Trump reached the highest job approval rating of his career in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll and runs competitively for re-election against four of five possible Democratic contenders.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64117018

lol another trumphater eats a shoe.






Yes...........................LIE-berals eat shoe so often.......................................


one would think that shoe leather equals ..................................


LIE-beral BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If all that you look at are Trump sponsored polls, you'd think that he is a god.




If all you looked at were LIE-beral sponsored polls............................................. ..............


you would have to ASK............................................... ..


WHY is Our idiot Boy Justin SO FAR DOWN IN THE POLLS??????????????????????????????


In a country that ALLEGEDLY EXALTS LIE-


berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By the way...................................


whatever happened to those polls that claimed....................


TRUMP WOULD LOSE TO HITLARY??????????????????

 
DaSleeper
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

ABC News/Washington Post...THE trumphating WAPO

weener

I don't want Trump to win.....
I couldn't take 4 more years of this Salt and T D S!


Addendum:
And Fakebook memes...
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

...well, and his personality, too. If you surround yourself with sychophants for decades, you can't even conceive of a staffer saying "no" to you. It seems to drive him crazy and it's driven dozens of white accomplished people out of the White House.

.... utterly spoiled brat but a far more dangerous and destructive one. Combine that to the sort of abuses that would have been a regular part of filthy rich Manhattan circa 70s, 80s, 90s and you end up with an elderly Caligula.

......and this "Caligula." functions on reflexes ......primarily. He cannot deal with anything that resembles rejection........and takes all criticism personally.........then over reacts in a hostile manner that is akin to knee jerk reactions. His narcissism.......is so pronounced.....it affects his judgement.........and his world view.= He being the center of that world. Money is everything to him as it is his identity........shallow as it is........yet he has poor judgement when handling money..........ergo has to hire people to do it for him.......while he takes the credit. Anything positive is HIS doing. Anything negative is someone elses fault. Or he will spin it to favor him His absolute addiction to power makes him dangerous. He has never HAD to mature or go through the usual developmental processes. He has been bailed out by his lawyers or staff each time he ran a mock........and nothing has changed since he took office. He did not adapt to the role of POTUS.........he is making the role adapt to him. The populous he rules over is not sophisticated enough to evaluate what exits in front of them or see the potential dangers of such a personality at the helm. He is even defying the built in controls in the system. His Twitter rants are his steam of consciousness.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jul 7th, 2019 at 09:39 AM..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If all that you look at are Trump sponsored polls, you'd think that he is a god.

perhaps to the Trumpians. who seem to blindly worship him............he is...
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jul 7th, 2019 at 09:49 AM..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

......and this "Caligula." functions on reflexes ......primarily. He cannot deal with anything that resembles rejection........and takes all criticism personally.........then over reacts in a hostile manner that is akin to knee jerk reactions. His narcissism.......is so pronounced.....it affects his judgement.........and his world view.= He being the center of that world. Money is everything to him as it is his identity........shallow as it is........yet he has poor judgement when handling money..........ergo has to hire people to do it for him.......while he takes the credit. Anything positive is HIS doing. Anything negative is someone elses fault. Or he will spin it to favor him His absolute addiction to power makes him dangerous. He has never HAD to mature or go through the usual developmental processes. He has been bailed out by his lawyers or staff each time he ran a mock........and nothing has changed since he took office. He did not adapt to the role of POTUS.........he is making the role adapt to him. The populous he rules over is not sophisticated enough to evaluate what exits in front of them or see the potential dangers of such a personality at the helm. He is even defying the built in controls in the system. His Twitter rants are his steam of consciousness.

He is a threat to both democracy and good governance in the Western World. His divisiveness is shattering his country and her alliances.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

......and this "Caligula." functions on reflexes ......primarily. He cannot deal with anything that resembles rejection........and takes all criticism personally.........then over reacts in a hostile manner that is akin to knee jerk reactions. His narcissism.......is so pronounced.....it affects his judgement.........and his world view.= He being the center of that world. Money is everything to him as it is his identity........shallow as it is........yet he has poor judgement when handling money..........ergo has to hire people to do it for him.......while he takes the credit. Anything positive is HIS doing. Anything negative is someone elses fault. Or he will spin it to favor him His absolute addiction to power makes him dangerous. He has never HAD to mature or go through the usual developmental processes. He has been bailed out by his lawyers or staff each time he ran a mock........and nothing has changed since he took office. He did not adapt to the role of POTUS.........he is making the role adapt to him. The populous he rules over is not sophisticated enough to evaluate what exits in front of them or see the potential dangers of such a personality at the helm. He is even defying the built in controls in the system. His Twitter rants are his steam of consciousness.

Too bad Hillary was such a lousy candidate , maybe the Democrats can find a better one this time . I wouldn’t hold my breath though they appear to have a large weak field to choose from .
 

Similar Threads

1
Support Not Guaranteed: Graham
by FiveParadox | Feb 16th, 2006