Walter
+1
Trump Boasts 'Favored Nation' Order to Lower Drug Prices
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/exe.../13/id/986699/

Good on Trump.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Starting to look like the 9th circuit isn't the Prog. go to court anymore.

Immigration: Court rules that Trump can end humanitarian protections for 300,000

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Starting to look like the 9th circuit isn't the Prog. go to court anymore.
Immigration: Court rules that Trump can end humanitarian protections for 300,000

Elections have consequences.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
The pure evil of the Trump administration and ICE: Forced hysterectomies on women in the detention camps. Gulag style concentration camp surgical mutilations. Anyone who supports Trump or is apathetic knowing these things are going on is equally as evil, carrying it like a stain upon the soul.

Whistleblower Nurse Alleges Mass Hysterectomies Being Done at an ICE Detention Center

There have been so many atrocities been reported out of the ICE detention centers holding immigrants and refugees. Now a nurse from the Irwin County Detention Center in Georgia has come forward with a complaint against the facility, accusing them of, among other medical abuses, forcing mass hysterectomies on detainees.
The whistleblower is Dawn Wooten, who says she was retaliated against for speaking up about the center’s mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis. In July, the CEO of LaSalle Corrections, which runs Irwin and 17 other detention centers, claimed in a letter to Congress that no one at any LaSalle facility had “succumbed” to COVID-19, when in reality, as The Intercept writes, “at least two LaSalle guards and one member of medical staff have died of the disease.” 31 detainees at Irwin alone have tested positive for the virus, while Wooten suspects that by the time of that letter, at least 50 people had been infected.

A complaint submitted by the legal advocacy group Project South on Wooten’s behalf details many more grievances beyond the response to COVID-19, although on its own that is incredibly troubling. But the accusations of “high rates of hysterectomies” being performed on immigrant women and the circumstances around those procedures are an entirely different level of horror.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...er/ar-BB192pUa

Girth
+1

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The pure evil of the Trump administration and ICE: Forced hysterectomies on women in the detention camps. Gulag style concentration camp surgical mutilations. Anyone who supports Trump or is apathetic knowing these things are going on is equally as evil, carrying it like a stain upon the soul.
Whistleblower Nurse Alleges Mass Hysterectomies Being Done at an ICE Detention Center
There have been so many atrocities been reported out of the ICE detention centers holding immigrants and refugees. Now a nurse from the Irwin County Detention Center in Georgia has come forward with a complaint against the facility, accusing them of, among other medical abuses, forcing mass hysterectomies on detainees.
The whistleblower is Dawn Wooten, who says she was retaliated against for speaking up about the center’s mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis. In July, the CEO of LaSalle Corrections, which runs Irwin and 17 other detention centers, claimed in a letter to Congress that no one at any LaSalle facility had “succumbed” to COVID-19, when in reality, as The Intercept writes, “at least two LaSalle guards and one member of medical staff have died of the disease.” 31 detainees at Irwin alone have tested positive for the virus, while Wooten suspects that by the time of that letter, at least 50 people had been infected.
A complaint submitted by the legal advocacy group Project South on Wooten’s behalf details many more grievances beyond the response to COVID-19, although on its own that is incredibly troubling. But the accusations of “high rates of hysterectomies” being performed on immigrant women and the circumstances around those procedures are an entirely different level of horror.
More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...er/ar-BB192pUa

Horse shit.

Walter
+1
Trump Warns Iran on Assassinations: '1,000 Times Greater in Magnitude' Response to Any Attack
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tru.../15/id/986916/

Good on Trump.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
“I don’t think science knows.”

DJT, 14 Sep 2020

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

“I don’t think science knows.”

DJT, 14 Sep 2020

I saw that.

I still do not understand why he thought it was funny and why the guy speaking to him bothered to try...

This is the guy who thinks trees explode and are what's causing the fires.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I saw that.
I still do not understand why he thought it was funny and why the guy speaking to him bothered to try...
This is the guy who thinks trees explode and are what's causing the fires.

Did you see this, Toots?

President Trump revealed today that he wanted to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Assad earlier in his presidency, reversing his previous denial that the issue ever came up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-assad-415093

----

I guess Trump is unfamiliar with the old Military saying "Loose lips sink ships."

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Horse shit.

Mmmmmm
Last edited by petros; 1 week ago at 07:10 AM..

DaSleeper
+1

Cliffy
Free Thinker
This reminds me of Sleepy and the Dumpster...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3zZ_ih0Jpc

The Firesign Theatre- "Beat The Reaper"

Walter
+1
‘This Is Peace In The Middle East Without Blood All Over The Sand,’ Says President Trump On Abraham Accords
https://www.oann.com/this-is-peace-i...raham-accords/

Just another distraction.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It's harmless shit, Sleepy!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Did you see this, Toots?

President Trump revealed today that he wanted to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Assad earlier in his presidency, reversing his previous denial that the issue ever came up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-assad-415093

----

I guess Trump is unfamiliar with the old Military saying "Loose lips sink ships."

I was too, until now!

Tecumsehsbones
Well, Mousseolini did give us "the greatest economy in history." Just ask him.

"By just about any important measure, the economy under Trump did not do as well as it did under Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson or Bill Clinton. The gross domestic product grew at an annual rate of 2.3 percent in 2019, slipping from 2.9 percent in 2018 and 2.4 percent in 2017. But in 1997, 1998 and 1999, GDP grew 4.5 percent, 4.5 percent and 4.7 percent, respectively. Yet even that period paled in comparison against the 1950s and 1960s. Growth between 1962 and 1966 ranged from 4.4 percent to 6.6 percent. In postwar 1950 and 1951, it was 8.7 percent and 8 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate reached a low of 3.5 percent under Trump, but it dipped as low as 2.5 percent in 1953."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-over-again/

Walter
+1
The art of the peace deal, Trump’s masterful détente
https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/the-ar...tente-goodwin/

Trump is a deal maker and the envy of every other living POTUS.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
The great thing about being a racist president is that people don’t have to say directly that they’re racist. They just say, “I support President Trump” and people know.

Walter

The great thing about being a racist president is that people don’t have to say directly that they’re racist. They just say, “I support President Trump” and people know.

An absolute lie and also very prejudicial.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

An absolute lie and also very prejudicial.

Cliffy may be onto something there, Walter! Maybe it's time you started listening to him! It would double your I.Q.!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

The art of the peace deal, Trump’s masterful détente
https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/the-ar...tente-goodwin/

Trump is a deal maker and the envy of every other living POTUS.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

taxme
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You sure have a big mouth for a guy who knows so little.

So, whatever gave you the idea that you know more than I do? I could say the same thing about you and call you a big mouth because in reality I think that you know nothing at all. You are what I call a follower. You still will believe after all your years on earth that whatever the your lying politicians and the lying leftist media tells you then it must be all for real. Anyone who believes what their politicians and the media says today has to be two bricks short of a load.

You do not iompress me one bit. On the contrary I have only hatred for covidiots out there who still will believe that this Convid 19 virus hoax is all for real. I at least have taken the time to do my own research about this China virus and the things that I have read tells me that this was all a manufactured scamdemic. put on by your globalist deep state elite buddies. You are the problem, and not the solution. I am the solution. Live with it, covidiot. LOL.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

So, whatever gave you the idea that you know more than I do? I could say the same thing about you and call you a big mouth because in reality I think that you know nothing at all. You are what I call a follower. You still will believe after all your years on earth that whatever the your lying politicians and the lying leftist media tells you then it must be all for real. Anyone who believes what their politicians and the media says today has to be two bricks short of a load.
You do not iompress me one bit. On the contrary I have only hatred for covidiots out there who still will believe that this Convid 19 virus hoax is all for real. I at least have taken the time to do my own research about this China virus and the things that I have read tells me that this was all a manufactured scamdemic. put on by your globalist deep state elite buddies. You are the problem, and not the solution. I am the solution. Live with it, covidiot. LOL.

Hmmm. . . anybody notice that taxme started showing up right about the time Michael Caputo started losing his shit?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Hmmm. . . anybody notice that taxme started showing up right about the time Michael Caputo started losing his shit?

and he has the same malignant narcissistic tendencies as Trump.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Well. . . today Mousseolini announced the creation of the Commission to Deny That Slavery and Racism Ever Existed in the United States.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
On Tuesday, the crazy fat kid said his new, whiz-bang health care plan is "ready to go," and failed to mention what it is or what it does.

He's been telling this lie for five years now, and MAGAhats are still swallowing it hook, line, and sinker.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Mousseolini on Covid:

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd, like a herd mentality,” explained Trump. “It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen."

He's correct as to MAGAhats.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

I'm sure the more you tell yourself that you believe it. How gullible can you be?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Mousseolini on Covid:

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd, like a herd mentality,” explained Trump. “It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen."

He's correct as to MAGAhats.

Yup. MAGAhats certainly have a herd mentality. Like the monkey tribe in Jungle Book, they all believe that Trump is smart and they all say, "because we all say so, it must be true."