Not all Jews are Zionists

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Direct link Lol

I get that is your selfi in the bottom pic but which one are you in the tribal pic??

Gilgamesh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Same for you and zero links so it is your racist opinion that is on display.

So I am now a racist? LOL, that's rich.

BTW Islam is not a race, but then after all you are not worth my time.

I am leaving this site. I have been told about the incredibly stupid uneducated racist people on the internet.

I never really believed it until I ran into some of you.

Goodbye and **** off.

Bone357
Are Zionists.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

So I am now a racist? LOL, that's rich.

BTW Islam is not a race, but then after all you are not worth my time.

I am leaving this site. I have been told about the incredibly stupid uneducated racist people on the internet.

I never really believed it until I ran into some of you.

Goodbye and **** off.

The reason you couldn't name one is because you didn't look in the mirror, take the rest of the pricks with you. (they will be taking the same path, that is a certainty)
Almost feel more sorry for you than Bush, almost but not quite.

DaSleeper
Take your pills .....FOOL!

MHz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhpHZ85Ozk
THE BEST THINGS HAVE BEEN CULMINATED
Zeal to promote the common good, whether it be by devising anything ourselves, or revising that which hath been laboured by others, deserveth certainly much respect and esteem, but yet findeth but cold entertainment in the world. It is welcomed with suspicion instead of love, and with emulation instead of thanks: and if there be any hole left for cavil to enter, (and cavil, if it do not find a hole, will make one) it is sure to be misconstrued, and in danger to be condemned.

Bone357
Does Jews think if the God of Bible ???

MHz
Matthew:23 suggests not all were gathered because God has a special mission for this specific group.

Soldier
The traditionel Jews has faith but all the crazy militants are Zionists!!!!!!!

MHz
Like the people at the village the woman of the well came from?
Joh:4:7-24:
There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water:
Jesus saith unto her,
Give me to drink.
(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him,
How is it that thou,
being a Jew,
askest drink of me,
which am a woman of Samaria?
for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jesus answered and said unto her,
If thou knewest the gift of God,
and who it is that saith to thee,
Give me to drink;
thou wouldest have asked of him,
and he would have given thee living water.
The woman saith unto him,
Sir,
thou hast nothing to draw with,
and the well is deep:
from whence then hast thou that living water?
Art thou greater than our father Jacob,
which gave us the well,
and drank thereof himself,
and his children,
and his cattle?
Jesus answered and said unto her,
Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst;
but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Sir,
give me this water,
that I thirst not,
neither come hither to draw.
Jesus saith unto her,
Go,
call thy husband,
and come hither.
The woman answered and said,
I have no husband.
Jesus said unto her,
Thou hast well said,
I have no husband:
For thou hast had five husbands;
and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband:
in that saidst thou truly.
Sir,
I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Our fathers worshipped in this mountain;
and ye say,
that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Jesus saith unto her,
Woman,
believe me,
the hour cometh,
when ye shall neither in this mountain,
nor yet at Jerusalem,
worship the Father.
Ye worship ye know not what:
we know what we worship:
for salvation is of the Jews.
But the hour cometh,
and now is,
when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:
for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Soldier
Jesus and Allah Ackbar are God of religion Islam then the Christianity said by those religion. The name of God existed but its two other God of two religion really are faith. Name of the Lord existed but not God in Bible. Perhaps has religion of Jewish prophet Abrahem their faithful way. MHZ did work to the Lord in CC its not my opinion at all.
Last edited by Soldier; 5 days ago at 06:40 AM..Reason: one faith

MHz
John the Baptist was still the High Priest called by God. Technically he was 'just a Prophet' when He spent the weekend in Samaria. They appear to be taking on the role of what Abraham's other child would have gone through until the day He came to give them the 'good news'. All Gentiles are subject to the NT letters as well as being judged by God according to the traits in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Soldier

John the Baptist was still the High Priest called by God. Technically he was 'just a Prophet' when He spent the weekend in Samaria. They appear to be taking on the role of what Abraham's other child would have gone through until the day He came to give them the 'good news'. All Gentiles are subject to the NT letters as well as being judged by God according to the traits in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Your though the Lord but did never knowing he did not existed then you hate prophet Muhammed since you're from the US of there they're hate.

MHz
Unless you have a post of me saying that you could be wrong about what I believe even though I live in north America. I admit the whole place is unfounded in it's persecution of Muslims.

Twin_Moose
Why is it unfounded?

MHz
How about 9/11 was an inside job that excluded all Muslims. Have you not commented on some of my posts that point to somebody else running the Mafia than the Muslims. If you stall out on the last point that is where you start. Facts are not racist statements, stopping the facts from being presented is racism against honesty. Once you lose that the rest has already been lost.

Soldier

How about 9/11 was an inside job that excluded all Muslims. Have you not commented on some of my posts that point to somebody else running the Mafia than the Muslims. If you stall out on the last point that is where you start. Facts are not racist statements, stopping the facts from being presented is racism against honesty. Once you lose that the rest has already been lost.

Terrorism isn't best choose but also thug life because its difference than Muslims also US military.

I think terrorism and thug life is worse society across the world also Jesus think those thing.

Twin_Moose

Oh that must be from Sputnik news eh? I don't think Muslims are allowed any higher than foot soldiers in the Mafia, Sicilian's are pretty bigoted when it comes to the Mafia. And who do you think is actually reading your posts outside of yourself and your alternate personalities

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

Terrorism isn't best choose but also thug life because its difference than Muslims also US military.

I think terrorism and thug life is worse society across the world also Jesus think those thing.

This is 'thug life' on this side of the 'big pond', enjoy. Let it play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCHR...p_SLyt7pWZD-66
Like a BOSS

Soldier

Unless you have a post of me saying that you could be wrong about what I believe even though I live in north America. I admit the whole place is unfounded in it's persecution of Muslims.

Are you made by skinhead fathers where you agree with hate against Muslims. Therefore you hate them more than I think of Negro. I think bad if mottled.

Soldier
MHZ is race he hate Muslims.

MHz
What number is that on my list and how many in total? Take your time, it is a skill testing question as one of us clearly need some help. The collective is beyond help and have been for some time.