Stop picking on Pelosi, she may cry


ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#1
Attack of the 50 foot Pelosi

http://dailyradar.com/beltwayblips/v...0-foot-pelosi/
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:53 PM..Reason: Attampt at Thread Color Correction
 
Icarus27k
#2
A serious attack on Pelosi ( not just saying, "She's from San Francisco. Boo!" ) would be a feat because she has an amazingly clean record for a pol, with no dirt at all. Many have tried to dig up dirt on her, and all have failed.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#3
Air Pelosi Scandal

In March 2009, Judicial Watch received documents from the Department of Defense detailing Nancy Pelosi's abuse of a system which provided military aircraft for the transportation of the Speaker of the House. The documents, which were acquired through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), detail the attempts by DOD staff to accommodate Pelosi's numerous requests for military escorts and military aircraft as well as the speaker's last minute cancellations and changes.
Press Releases
  • Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Detailing Pelosi's Repeated Requests for Military Travel - March 10, 2009
  • Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi's Use of Air Force Aircraft - January 28, 2010
Documents
  • Pelosi staff emails
  • Pelosi staff emails
  • Pelosi staff emails
  • Pelosi authorization letters
  • DOD FOIA response letter
  • Documents regarding travel on military aircraft in the custody of the US Air Force
  • US Air Force Weekly Travel Reports
  • Pelosi authorization letters and CODEL participants lists from the US Army
  • Pelosi authorization letters and CODEL and Tribute documents from the US Navy
  • DOD documents regarding former Speaker Dennis Hastert's use of military aircraft
  • Comparison of Pelosi and Hastert flights
  • Air Force CODEL documents - produced January, 2010
__________________________________________________ ______
http://nancypelosistable.wordpress.com/

__________________________________________________ _______
http://www.realscoop.com/content/nancy-pelosi-scandal-cia-lied-about-waterboarding/


Nancy Pelosi's Broken Promises
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xjwsn6hQMU
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:44 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Icarus27k
#4
Univeristy of Pennsylvania's Factcheck.org, what do you say about this Pelosi plane stuff?

Pelosi’s Party Plane? | FactCheck.org

Again, many have tried to dig up dirt on Pelosi and all have failed.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:48 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#5
Very clever video. Too bad it is supported and promoted by right wing morons.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:48 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#6
Everybody knows that the video was supported and promoted by lefties
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:48 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Icarus27k
#7
Oh the CIA waterboarding thing, I'm pretty sure CIA officials have come out and admitting they don't always tell the truth to lawmakers.

The supposed Pelosi scandal here was when she accused the CIA of lying and every critic was offended. "How can she be questioning the good natured souls at the CIA who fight to protect our nation?" was the refrain.

But the CIA aren't as innocent as the Pelosi critics suggested. They really do lie, and the critics came off completely na´ve by suggesting the CIA is always good and would never do anything wrong.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:49 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#8
The CIA is one of many organization that protect and work in the best interests of the U.S. They are most of the time allowed to lie in order to do their job. Pelosi is not one of them, nor is she the President. Nancy Pelosi is a elected official reporting to the people. I know there aren't many politicians who follow these principles.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:49 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Icarus27k
#9
So, what's the problem? If you admit the CIA lies, then it's not all that shocking they would lie to her. So Pelosi could be telling the truth.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:49 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Very clever video.



really? I thought it was pretty pathetic.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:50 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Icarus27k
#11
The Tim Burns candidate that the OP ad is referring to is a Republican candidate for a special election to the US House of Representatives. The election is tomorrow, and it's to fill the vacant seat from Pennsylvania's 12th district.

I'll call it now: Tim Burns WILL NOT win that election.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:50 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
YukonJack
Conservative
#12
Pelosi WILL cry on November 5th, 2010.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:45 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
petros
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

Pelosi WILL cry on November 5th, 2010.

Nah. It won't be Nancy.

The crying will be thousands of innocent lives horribly shattered in some bull**** false flag terror attack to sway votes this Oct.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:50 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus27k View Post

So, what's the problem? If you admit the CIA lies, then it's not all that shocking they would lie to her. So Pelosi could be telling the truth.


After her political history, I would not believe her if she had a halo over her. I would believe the CIA before her. (I know where there coming from)
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:51 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 
Icarus27k
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

After her political history, I would not believe her if she had a halo over her. I would believe the CIA before her. (I know where there coming from)

Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post



Okay, whatever political past she has that makes you think this, which you haven't really specified, the CIA has admitted to misleading lawmakers, and Pelosi says she was misled by them.

So what political history does she have that makes you not believe her even if she had a halo over her?

I ask you this because like I said earlier, Pelosi is notorius for being clean and frustrating critics who want to dig up dirt on her.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:46 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thead color correction
 
Icarus27k
#16
Here's several examples of Pelosi critics being frustrated when they can't anything on her.

Sliming Pelosi | FactCheck.org


This page leaves out one of my favorites though: A few years back, someone tried to claim that Pelosi employs illegal immigrants to work on California grape vineyards she owns. It's true that she owns vineyards, but the illegal immigrant stuff turned out to be this person concluding (1) illegal immigrants in California work in agriculture; (2) Pelosi owns some argiculture business in California. Therefore, Pelosi employs illegal immgrants. And this person started a search trying to find some illegal, any illegal, to prove the point.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 17th, 2010 at 06:51 PM..Reason: Attempt at Thread color correction
 

Similar Threads

171
Lets talk about Nancy Pelosi
by ironsides | Jun 9th, 2009
5
Nancy Pelosi Wonder Woman
by Curiosity | Nov 12th, 2006
14
Picking Fights
by Jersay | Jun 22nd, 2006