POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Can I still bitch ?

Absolutely...…………..this is Canada and just one more freedom!

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

In court hearing, Trump lawyer argues a sitting president would be immune from prosecution even if he were to shoot someone

The assertion came during an hour-long argument centered on President Trump’s effort to fend off a subpoena for his tax returns.

As a candidate in 2016, Trump said his support was so strong he could “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody” and not “lose any voters.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ational&wpmk=1

My goodness They are trying to elevate the presidency into something that does not even exist. ...except in Total Dictatorships..........Seems that even premeditated murder is just fine if one is prez.........according to these lawyers.

No wonder Donald believes he can do as he wishes, ...........and make impulsive solo decisions as if he was the only one that counts.

Something is very rotten in Washington........

Are we finally seeing the REAL America ........ without all the self serving propaganda.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Unfortunately they are probably correct. And Washington is very rotten, has been for decades. That is largely why Trump got elected in the first place and why the political industry hates him so much.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Unfortunately they are probably correct. And Washington is very rotten, has been for decades. That is largely why Trump got elected in the first place and why the political industry hates him so much.

Trump is not draining the swamp. All he is doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic so he and his friends can rake in the profits of a dying empire.
Last edited by Cliffy; Oct 23rd, 2019 at 01:55 PM..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

He is not helping the situation one bit. He is making the "rot" worse.

Don't think it is a question of "hating" him........ as much as it is the FACT that he is a total incompetent. and strong tenancy to break .....or at least bend the facts , the law and other boundaries ........with inappropriate conduct. His lack of knowledge is obvious.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump is not draining the swamp. All he is doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic so his friends can rake in the profits of a dying empire.

Effectively stated.. well done.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Can I still bitch ?

yeah ...
"bitch" ... like a toothless dog ...

YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP!

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
I figured eventually his mouth would get him in deep doodoo, and even McConnell implies Trump's a liar. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I figured eventually his mouth would get him in deep doodoo, and even McConnell implies Trump's a liar. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

I'm sure that everybody knew that all along but it's taken four years to force the GOP into becoming somewhat honest about it.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

indeed. His mouth and his reckless disregard for rules, laws, standards, and ethics.

He is so obviously a sociopath..........

and his encouraging some republicans to behave like gang thugs .......is beyond professional to any degree.

His twitter smearing is just so juvenile.......and provocative........ and mean. He is one angry mean spirited POTUS

The fact he would use the nations money as a bargaining tool........to get some personal favors. Holding back money from people that really need it ........is just as sadistic and selfish as anyone can get. His relationship with acts and TR$UTH is non exitent.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm sure that everybody knew that all along but it's taken four years to force the GOP into becoming somewhat honest about it.

LOL from the guy who lies with every post...Mr russian collusion YORGIE!

geez, you can't make this Shit up!

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Yeah, I used to think Trump was funny. Now he's just a sad, old, fat putz.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Yeah, I used to think Trump was funny. Now he's just a sad, old, fat putz.

I used to think he was a little nutsky & FOOLISH......... and now I am convinced of his mental unhealth. The fat and arrogant are his base level.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
N.J. seeks to revoke liquor license for one of Trump's golf clubs, triggered by a case in which a customer caused a fatal car crash

President Trump could lose significant revenue at this club �� and, worse, he could temporarily lose liquor licenses at his other two New Jersey clubs, including the one in Bedminster.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...economy&wpmk=1

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
Another one under fire. Like his daughter says, he can sure pick em. lol

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Trump of sexual assault, is suing him for defamation

Carroll has claimed that Donald J. Trump assaulted her two decades ago in a dressing room in the New York City department store Bergdorf Goodman.

She publicly described the alleged assault for the first time in June, in a published excerpt of a memoir. Trump has denied ever meeting her and said she was trying to promote her book.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

again......Donald is the author of his own consequences. His arrogance and attitude of entitlement plays a big part on in all the situations he creates for himself.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Was he wrong?

Hoid
Good question. Is it wrong for a rich white guys to sexually assault young woman?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Good question. Is it wrong for a rich white guys to sexually assault young woman?

No more so than it is for POOR white (yellow black or purple) guys to sexually assault young women.

Hoid
Trump just lost the appeal and must surrender 8 years of taxes to the New York state AG.

Next stop the Supreme Court where a well-placed rapist might just make all of President Game Show Host's dreams come true.

Could be yuge.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Trump just lost the appeal and must surrender 8 years of taxes to the New York state AG.

Next stop the Supreme Court where a well-placed rapist might just make all of President Game Show Host's dreams come true.

Could be yuge.

Maybe we won't hear another word about those taxes! Don't be surprised to see a lot of pissed off people.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Did he? As of right now it is an accusation, her explanation of the incident didn't help her case either.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Did he? As of right now it is an accusation, her explanation of the incident didn't help her case either.

Dang right! Other than his taped confession, there's NO EVIDENCE!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Furthermore: one has to take HIS word for it..........after all......he is rich, white, and powerful and can do as he wishes and get away with it. Maybe he ran for POTUS just to have all kinds of "immunity: for his noxious behaviors. including acting like a tyrant. Only true TYRANTS can behave without any boundaries.
Watch for another smear campaign. That is what Tyrants do.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Are you trying to tie the E Hollywood tape into the E. Jean Carroll incident? Or are you trying to steer the conversation into a different direction?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

Could be yuge.

You don't figger Trump's accountants are smart enough to ensure his tax forms are all in order? He probably never sees the things himself! (He likely has a lawyer on his payroll to handle all that shit)

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

Are you trying to tie the E Hollywood tape into the E. Jean Carroll incident? Or are you trying to steer the conversation into a different direction?

I just read her account of the "incident". If she is sincere why did she wait this long to bring it up?

Tecumsehsbones

Steering your dimwitted maunderings would be like trying to steer a landslide.

Trump is your god. Your savior. Your own personal Jesus.

I don't argue religion with fools.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Trump of sexual assault, is suing him for defamation

Carroll has claimed that Donald J. Trump assaulted her two decades ago in a dressing room in the New York City department store Bergdorf Goodman.

She publicly described the alleged assault for the first time in June, in a published excerpt of a memoir. Trump has denied ever meeting her and said she was trying to promote her book.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

again......Donald is the author of his own consequences. His arrogance and attitude of entitlement plays a big part on in all the situations he creates for himself.

Wasn't there some confusion in her mind as to which year it was, or am I imagining things?

Walter
+1 / -1
Trump’s Legal Team To Take N.Y. Tax Returns Case To SCOTUS
https://www.oann.com/president-trump...ase-to-scotus/

Elections have consequences.