The 'Official' Quit Picking On Trump Thread

View Poll Results: Who Hates Trump the Most?
Dumbocrats 8 25.00%
Reptilicans 9 28.13%
Broads 6 18.75%
Canadians 9 28.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Twila
And people are saying Lord Dampnuts can't bring the people together. He's totally got people getting together to defend each other against him. LOL. Loofa faced sh!t gibbon. Make that Lord Loofa faced sh!t gibbon Dampnuts.

PA Senator Daylin Leach to Donald Trump: come at me,“you fascist loofa-faced sh!t-gibbon”

Donald Trump can dish out the insults all day, but can he take his own medicine? Yesterday, when a Texas Sheriff told Trump that a State Senator was standing in opposition to one of his policies, Trump helpfully offered to “destroy his career.” The threat was taken by the American public as yet another attempt at authoritarian rule. But a state senator decided to hit back at Trump in eye popping fashion.

Daylin Leach, a State Senator in Pennsylvania who represents the 17th senatorial district, tweeted the following in response: “Hey @realDonaldTrump I oppose civil asset forfeiture too! Why don’t you try to destroy my career you fascist, loofa-faced, ****-gibbon! To be clear, this was not the same guy whose career Trump had been threatening to destroy. Instead, Leach simply decided he was going to stand up for his counterpart in the Texas State Senate.

The rest:
PA Senator Daylin Leach to Donald Trump: come at me, "you fascist loofa-faced ****-gibbon" - Palmer Report

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Has Sessions made it legal to hunt Naygras, yet? Still too early? Watch for a 3 AM tweet?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

nope.

All of us here know, and believe...that you're a lefty snifftard.

Thanks for proving my point

mentalfloss
It's technically 0-3 but whatevs..

Hillary Clinton trolls Trump on his court losses: '3-0'

Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton appeared to deliver a burn against President Trump on Thursday over his defeat in court:

Clinton was presumably referring to the unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Eric H. Holder Jr., the former U.S. attorney general under President Obama, also weighed in with a "3-0." He added the hashtag #thankyousally and a photo of former acting Atty. Gen. Sally Yates, whom Trump fired after she refused to defend the travel ban.

Hillary Clinton trolls Trump on his court losses: '3-0' - LA Times

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Dump must understand that he needs to establish clear and present danger in order to justify such a unilateral action. Thus far, he has presented NOTHING in the way of evidence to prove his claim that these refugees represent a danger to the USA. But knowing the political nature of the US Supreme Court, it would not surprise me in the least if it holds against the Constitution in favor of the Liar in Chief.

mentalfloss
+1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMjn31ipyU

Trump working from 'alternative Constitution,' celebs say on Funny or Die

Hollywood stars - including Susan Sarandon, Dul Hill and Constance Wu - are mocking President Trump in a new video, saying the commander in chief is using an "alternative Constitution" to develop executive orders.

The bit plays off of Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway's use of the term "alternative facts" during an interview last month to defend the White House's statements about the president's inaugural crowd size.

"There sure has been a lot of hullabaloo going on with President Trump's last executive order," Shailene Woodley says to the camera in a Funny or Die video released Thursday.

The controversial executive order signed last week by Trump temporarily bars citizens from seven predominantly Muslim countries from entering the United States for 90 days. It also halts the nation's refugee program for 120 days and pauses the acceptance of refugees from Syria indefinitely.

"Well, we finally have an answer why Trump is doing this," says actress Jamie Chung.

"He's working from the wrong Constitution, and he doesn't even know it," model Cara Delevingne says.

"Of course, Trump felt justified banning green card holders," the entertainers say, joking that the "alternative" Constitution states, "They with cards of green should be kept away by any means, by wall, or force or with magic beans."

"It looks like many have tried to destroy the alternate Constitution. But it has some sort of dark, magic protecting it," says Sarandon, an outspoken supporter of Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein during last year's White House race.

"Finally, it all makes sense, right? He's not making these moves because he's an idiot; he's making these moves because he's looking at all the wrong stuff. Poor little guy," says Lizzy Caplan of "Masters of Sex."

"So please, if anyone's watching who might be near President Trump, swap out his cursed Constitution for a real one as soon as you can," says Hill, who played a presidential aide on "The West Wing." "It's truly for his own good. If he doesn't, he's bound to keep making embarrassing mistakes, like he did this weekend."

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.co...?client=safari

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
With the Dumpster threatening to disband the EPA, this is timely:

The Manhattan smog is fog or haze combined with smoke and other atmospheric pollutants. The Documerica project recorded pollution in America. The project, which ran from 1971-1977, amassed 20,000 images of our environmental sins, many of which can be accessed through the National Archives Environmental Studies Gallery. The image of Manhattan below was provided from the Documerica project. Join the movement at www.altnps.org

mentalfloss
+1

People Are Laughing Over The Japanese Prime Minister’s Face After A "Weird" Handshake With Trump

President Trump welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to the White House Friday and they posed for a photo op. Trump shook Abe’s hand, and the handshake went on for a realllly long time.

When Trump let him go, Abe’s face said it all.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.buzz...?client=safari
Last edited by mentalfloss; Feb 10th, 2017 at 05:22 PM..

Twila
+1
Maybe Donald was trying to get the upper hand?

Danbones
Free Thinker
enough with the distractions
...so what was shiny potatoe up to today...?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Maybe Donald was trying to get the upper hand?

Dunno ... but I'd count digits on the return and be sure they add to five

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

enough with the distractions
...so what was shiny potatoe up to today...?

Corduroy
+1
Surprised he didn't start bleeding from his ears.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
honest poster commits eye roll after reading OP from complete moron

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Maybe, Abe's turning away to look for a bottle of Purell.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

honest poster

CBC just did a play by play (with slo mo recap) leading up the eye roll.

https://twitter.com/PnPCBC/status/83...video/1‬

Man I love the CBC!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

CBC just did a play by play (with slo mo recap) leading up the eye roll.

https://twitter.com/PnPCBC/status/83...video/1‬

Man I love the CBC!

Fake News! It was all phoneyed-up in a TV studio in St.John's!

gopher
No Party Affiliation

lol

mentalfloss
+1
I was just wondering, since it seems to be that the press is very soft on him.

I'm not saying that they should write hit pieces or anything, but maybe they should use more appropriate language.

For example, 'Trump is an idiot' is an objective fact.

There's such an unfathomably large sample of evidence to support such a statement as to make it irrefutable.

By sugarcoating their pieces with more sensitive adjectives about him, it feels as if they are doing a disservice to the public and not accurately depicting the extent of his stupidity.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
You mean expressions like "Cuckoo for Coco Puffs" or "Feckin' Nut Bar" or "As Crazy as a Shake's Suspenders" or "Madder than a Sh1thouse Rat" or "Orange Mutant" or ....?

mentalfloss
Simpler.

Mainly to highlight the fact that he is legitimately unintelligent.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

For example, 'Trump is an idiot' is an objective fact.

I'd say measured up against you he'd be a Rhodes Scholar genius!

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Should Journalists use more obtuse language in pieces about Trump?

Nope.... Smaller words and simpler soundbytes.

Danbones
Free Thinker
mentaloss, a journalist?
do we have an endlessly laughing donkey smiley?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

But compared to a Rhodes Scholar, Trump is an intellectual snail.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
I do not get the feeling that Troomp is all that bright.

petros
+1
I'd say he is oblate but not in a short n'squat Liberal kinda way.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Nope...

Trump's Staff Sure Seems Eager to Tell the World He's an Imbecile | Mother Jones

President Donald Trump was confused about the dollar: Was it a strong one that's good for the economy? Or a weak one?

So he made a call―except not to any of the business leaders Trump brought into his administration or even to an old friend from his days in real estate. Instead, he called his national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, according to two sources familiar with Flynn's accounts of the incident.

Flynn has a long record in counterintelligence but not in macroeconomics. And he told Trump he didn't know, that it wasn't his area of expertise, that, perhaps, Trump should ask an economist instead.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
I'm not sure you understand what "obtuse" means.

Here's a hint: it's basically the opposite of what you seem to be looking for.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
but what if they, by using opposite words, accidentally write something that turns out to be true?
If they follow mentaloss's plan, it could happen

that would make a leftie...a righty?