Why leaving Canada makes sense for Alberta, and U.S. would likely welcome a new state


PoliticalNick
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because Boomster's a vicious bigot?

You are sooo wrong about this....Boom isn't viscous at all.
 
AnnaG
+1
#62
I disagree. I think Boo,er is pretty sticky.
 
damngrumpy
#63
Here we go as soon as the political right doesn't get an outcome they expected they
want to change the map. Well actually some not all but every time the country
rejects the ultra right they have a hissy fit The government was thrown out because
they behaved badly they didn't do what Canadians wanted in a manner they wanted
it done they paid a price.
 
Cannuck
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

You are sooo wrong about this....Boom isn't viscous at all.

I lost a twenty dollar bet to him and am waiting for him to come pick it up. If I thought he was the least bit vicious I would mail it to him. He definitely is viscous though.
 
Scooby
+1
#65
Canada is still owned by the monarchy, so Alberta would have to be purchased by the USA. Given it's debt obligations, a pretty unlikely scenario. They can't afford it.

Kind of laugh at the rednecks who crow about rebellion on Facebook and forum sites though. Doubt any of them have actually been to a public protest or demonstration of any sort. Conbots are sheep, whiney sheep, but still sheep.
 
MHz
+1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

I disagree. I think Boo,er is pretty sticky.

I see him as having the 'rub you the wrong way syndrome'. (and then all surprised when called on it)
 
B00Mer
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Boomer, did you not start a thread relatively recently asking what Canada should do if Quebec were to separate? If I recall correctly you advocated using the military to destroy pretty much everything that could be of use to the people there. So, why would the same not apply to Alberta?

It would apply the same, just hit the oil sands Game over, check mate.

I guess any part of Canada that tries to separate, it would be pretty much like the Ukraine, civil war, lets just hope the US doesn't take sides and just takes Alberta for it's oil and minerals.

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby View Post

Canada is still owned by the monarchy, so Alberta would have to be purchased by the USA. Given it's debt obligations, a pretty unlikely scenario. They can't afford it.

Kind of laugh at the rednecks who crow about rebellion on Facebook and forum sites though. Doubt any of them have actually been to a public protest or demonstration of any sort. Conbots are sheep, whiney sheep, but still sheep.

Yeah, I was seeing a lot of that today of Facebook too, and other web forums.

Will see if Justin reaches out an olive branch to Alberta..

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because Boomster's a vicious bigot?

That's funny coming from an stupid fukk that masterbates to news stories of cops being shot.
 
Mowich
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because Boomster's a vicious bigot?

Maybe he is a subversive sent here to foment divisiveness and angst. So far, he's not fairing too well.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That's funny coming from an stupid fukk that masterbates to news stories of cops being shot.

Not funny at all coming from somebody who by his own posts hates black people, Muslims, and Francophones.

I'd ask you to post some proof of your lying, stupid crap, but we both know you can't.

Boomster, you simply lack the basal IQ to keep up. That's not your fault.
 
PoliticalNick
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not funny at all coming from somebody who by his own posts hates black people, Muslims, and Francophones.

I'd ask you to post some proof of your lying, stupid crap, but we both know you can't.

Boomster, you simply lack the basal IQ to keep up. That's not your fault.

It's Canada TB...we all hate francophones
 
B00Mer
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not funny at all coming from somebody who by his own posts hates black people, Muslims, and Francophones.

I'd ask you to post some proof of your lying, stupid crap, but we both know you can't.

Boomster, you simply lack the basal IQ to keep up. That's not your fault.

First off, no issue with black people in general, just the ignorant criminal elements of any culture, in particular those that would burn their own communities down.

Francophones, hell yeah if they want to separate from Canada. But over all, both my sisters were born in Montreal ..

Muslims, yup the ones that want to blow us up and kill westerners, also the ones that come to North America and expect to get special privileges over other religions.

NOW YOU, you just hate cops, look at the Baltimore thread as evidence.

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

It's Canada TB...we all hate francophones

We do?

Well I'm not fond of a prick that say's he's not Canadian but rather Quebecois, and fukk Canada.

I have family (Cousins) who live in Pierrefonds, PQ, Liberal, but proud Canadians..
 
PoliticalNick
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

We do?

Even those from Quebec hate em....including the francophones!
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#73
My Dad (a born and bred sod house Westerner) used to say this about the Western separatsts when they will join the US:

"Feel aliented now? Wait until you are the fifty first state. They don't care one whit about you, don't need or want you, only your oil. They can't even find you on a map. You think that the Canadian East is uncaring? The American East won't even know or care that you exist."
 
B00Mer
#74
Well I started the Congratulations JT thread.. we should all just start putting the election behind us and unite as all Canadians..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwLyVl11iV4

OH and sit back and laugh at the US election melt down.. Go Bernie!!!
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

It's Canada TB...we all hate francophones

No, only the slack-jawed yokels do.
 
B00Mer
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No, only the slack-jawed yokels do.

Hey I like that insult.. heard it somewhere before.
 
right to left
+2
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


Quebec has gotten to much, and now there is a leader in office that does not like Alberta, and is very partial to Quebec.

It's time for Real Change, and that starts with Alberta leaving Canada.

I'm starting to feel like many of the Quebecers I meet; "I'm not Canadian, I'm Quebecois." Just more Albertan than Canadian.

So, because Alberta can't run the country anymore and dictate economic policy, they want to leave.....again! What price again does oil have to be at to make tarsands extraction profitable? Obviously a helluvalot higher than it is today! This is almost as bad as Scotland thinking their almost-gone North Sea oil would finance their independence.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

First off, no issue with black people in general, just the ignorant criminal elements of any culture, in particular those that would burn their own communities down.

Oopsie! Here's one from Boomster's Greatest Hits:

Quote:

French women are a loud, ignorant and stupid as black women.. I swear !!

Please note, not a word about "criminal elements," just black women. And French women.

I'll ignore the rest of your bleating. You've already demonstrated that you're a liar.

Nah, changed my mind. I'll do one more:

Quote:

That's funny coming from an stupid fukk that masterbates to news stories of cops being shot.

Which you are now trying to change to:

Quote:

NOW YOU, you just hate cops, look at the Baltimore thread as evidence.

Here's the key for everybody smarter than Boomster (which is everybody): no cops were shot in Baltimore.

Stupid people shouldn't try to lie. They don't have the IQ or memory to maintain it, not even for two pages of a thread.
 
B00Mer
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Here's the key for everybody smarter than Boomster (which is everybody): no cops were shot in Baltimore.

Stupid people shouldn't try to lie. They don't have the IQ or memory to maintain it, not even for two pages of a thread.

No a cop was not shot in Baltimore, but your anti-Cop rhetoric is all over that thread.

Also all over the "Blue Live Matter Thread."

All I get from your anti-cop BS is that your an ex-con, a jail house lawyer. Eh Thomas?

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

No a cop was not shot in Baltimore, but your anti-Cop rhetoric is all over that thread.

Also all over the "Blue Live Matter Thread."

All I get from your anti-cop BS is that your an ex-con, a jail house lawyer. Eh Thomas?

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

Good tactic for someone of your limited intelligence. When it's proven in you own words that you're a liar and an idiot, start attacking with accusations based on facts you couldn't possibly have.

Probably works with the truck-stop morons and call center drones you hang with.

You can go back to posting your race and religious bigotry now. Have whatever your two-digit IQ considers a good day.
 
Cannuck
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

No a cop was not shot in Baltimore, but your anti-Cop rhetoric is all over that thread.

Also all over the "Blue Live Matter Thread."

All I get from your anti-cop BS is that your an ex-con, a jail house lawyer. Eh Thomas?

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

You should quit while you're behind.
 
B00Mer
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You should quit while you're behind.

Well we know you wouldn't vote for Alberta separation, you would have to start drug testing for your welfare check.

You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse Cannuck.
 
Cannuck
+1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Well we know you wouldn't vote for Alberta separation, you would have to start drug testing for your welfare check.

You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse Cannuck.

Hehehehe...you're so silly. You just don't know when to stop. Face it. The more you post the more stupid you look.
 
Danbones
#84
if the US needs oil they have the bakkan oil field
they don't need alberta

all you alberta ranchers that think you might be better off
you don't have the guns to do a cliven bundy
when they decide your property is their property

you indiginious albertan types?
one name:
lenard pelteir

you housewives can just imagine
hitlary clinton doing an albertan accent

and how you francophone haters gonna feel when you find your self sitting beside Quebec in the very back row of what ever building passes for a democracy TV set at that time
 
Tecumsehsbones
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Hehehehe...you're so silly. You just don't know when to stop. Face it. The more you post the more stupid you look.

It's his go-to move. Anybody points out his lies, he starts spewing hate and insults based on "facts" that he makes up in what passes for his brain. He thinks aggression compensates for stupidity.
 
B00Mer
#86
I think Cannuckelhead and T-Bones should share a room.. T-Bones new best buddy.

I guess when you're lonely and a loser you'll pick anyone to befriend.

Cannuckelhead, shouldn't you be out looking for a job to support your wife and family??
 
MHz
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You should quit while you're behind.

He can't quit, he is so far behind he thinks he is ahead.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I think Cannuckelhead and T-Bones should share a room.. T-Bones new best buddy.

I guess when you're lonely and a loser you'll pick anyone to befriend.

Good, can't justify your lies, go straight to dull-witted taunts.

It's what you're capable of, I suppose.
 
B00Mer
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Good, can't justify your lies, go straight to dull-witted taunts.

It's what you're capable of, I suppose.

Oh sorry, you mad
 
Tecumsehsbones
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh sorry, you mad

Yeah, but I'll get over it.

You'll be stupid for life.
 

Similar Threads

302
Ezra Levant Makes Sense
by dumpthemonarchy | Oct 5th, 2014
0
Brian Cox: 'Multiverse' makes sense
by Blackleaf | Sep 24th, 2014
65
I'm LEAVING Alberta !!!!
by Jsan | Apr 22nd, 2007