Quit Picking on the Republicans


Walter
+3
#2671
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

WTF are you babbling about? Wally was never a dem. He's been an asshole all his life. What's your excuse?

Thanks for thinking about me, I’m alive and doing fine.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2672
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

WTF are you babbling about? Wally was never a dem. He's been an asshole all his life. What's your excuse?


Maybe time for your meds, Cliffy! Ya think?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#2673
An Arizona Republican running for the U.S. House of Representatives suspended his campaign Tuesday to go into treatment after a heroin overdose.

“I’m not going to hide from this,” Taylor said in a statement to The Post. “I’m not ashamed of what happened."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dose-campaign/

He's PROUD to be a junkie!

The only surprising part is that he suspended his campaign.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2674
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2675
That you find slavers, traitors, and losers so attractive is unsurprising. You fit right in.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#2676
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That you find slavers, traitors, and losers so attractive is unsurprising. You fit right in.




The Democrats are the Party of Slavery. They still want a population dependent on them so they can control them, the welfare generations.. single mothers, lazy democrats that don't want to work, but happy to get an Obama phone

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/jimcro...emocratic.html
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#2677
Trump has created more jobs for Blacks and Hispanics than any other President.

Sure he is bombastic, loud, rude, trolling.. but that what makes him fun to watch. He can trigger a Liberal in a single tweet

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2678
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post



The Democrats are the Party of Slavery. They still want a population dependent on them so they can control them, the welfare generations.. single mothers, lazy democrats that don't want to work, but happy to get an Obama phone

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/jimcro...emocratic.html


Sounds about right! Wasn't Lincoln a Republican?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2679
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Sounds about right! Wasn't Lincoln a Republican?

I believe it was called The National Union Party back then, which became the Republican Party
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2680
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Trump has created more jobs for Blacks and Hispanics than any other President.

Sure he is bombastic, loud, rude, trolling.. but that what makes him fun to watch. He can trigger a Liberal in a single tweet


I'm thinking Trump could be a shoo in come Nov. 3. He knows how to manage business and finances.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2681
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I'm thinking Trump could be a shoo in come Nov. 3. He knows how to manage business and finances.

He's going to run both Republican and Democrat ticket

Vote for Trump or Trump
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2682
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

He's going to run both Republican and Democrat ticket

Vote for Trump or Trump


Could that ACTUALLY happen?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2683
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Could that ACTUALLY happen?

He's a self proclaimed New York Liberal like Bloomberg

https://youtu.be/TM6qRl3dSME
 
AnnaE
+1 / -1
#2684
Yeah, blacks have more jobs than before but they aren't any farther ahead.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2685
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Yeah, blacks have more jobs than before but they aren't any farther ahead.

Yeah because being unemployed and on food stamps is a career choice..

Maybe for some, living in the back woods of BC.
 
AnnaE
+1
#2686
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah because being unemployed and on food stamps is a career choice..

Maybe for some, living in the back woods of BC.

lol Don't get me wrong, I agree that having something to do is better than not, but as I said, they're still not doing any better to improve their lives.

We're probably a lot healthier than you city peeps. Better water, better food, better air, more activity, etc.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#2687
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

He's going to run both Republican and Democrat ticket
Vote for Trump or Trump

Trumpocrats and Trumplicans
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#2688
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

lol Don't get me wrong, I agree that having something to do is better than not, but as I said, they're still not doing any better to improve their lives.
We're probably a lot healthier than you city peeps. Better water, better food, better air, more activity, etc.

You just made my case.

Trump made huge changes to welfare and prison.

https://thefga.org/commentary/presid...elfare-reform/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ep-act-tension
 
AnnaE
#2689
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You just made my case.
Trump made huge changes to welfare and prison.
https://thefga.org/commentary/presid...elfare-reform/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ep-act-tension

baaaahahahaha Huge changes to welfare.
"In his 2018 State of the Union address, President Trump promised to move more Americans from welfare to work, from dependence to independence, and from poverty to prosperity. This year, on December 4, he delivered on that promise, finalizing one of the biggest welfare reforms in a generation.
Nope. They may be working now but they sure as hell aren't independent or prosperous
And "prison reform? I guess that is what he considers letting felons out on pardons. lol
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2690
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

baaaahahahaha Huge changes to welfare.
"In his 2018 State of the Union address, President Trump promised to move more Americans from welfare to work, from dependence to independence, and from poverty to prosperity. This year, on December 4, he delivered on that promise, finalizing one of the biggest welfare reforms in a generation.
Nope. They may be working now but they sure as hell aren't independent or prosperous
And "prison reform? I guess that is what he considers letting felons out on pardons. lol


Have you thought to check the length of prison sentences in the U.S. compared to those in Canada for similar crimes? "Warehousing" should only be reserved for the most dangerous incorrigible criminals. I knew of a case of a Canadian doing many years in the U.S. for smuggling a little pot. At least Trump seems to have gotten the picture and is starting to deal with it.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2691
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

baaaahahahaha Huge changes to welfare.
"In his 2018 State of the Union address, President Trump promised to move more Americans from welfare to work, from dependence to independence, and from poverty to prosperity. This year, on December 4, he delivered on that promise, finalizing one of the biggest welfare reforms in a generation.
Nope. They may be working now but they sure as hell aren't independent or prosperous
And "prison reform? I guess that is what he considers letting felons out on pardons. lol

Wow disparaging people having employment . Well it isn’t really good employment . Yikes , you have a farm , two pensions and a husband that works under the table . It really doesn’t pay enough .
 
AnnaE
#2692
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Have you thought to check the length of prison sentences in the U.S. compared to those in Canada for similar crimes? "Warehousing" should only be reserved for the most dangerous incorrigible criminals. I knew of a case of a Canadian doing many years in the U.S. for smuggling a little pot. At least Trump seems to have gotten the picture and is starting to deal with it.

Yeah, he swhould just excuse any white collar criminals and conmen.
 
AnnaE
+1
#2693
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Wow disparaging people having employment . Well it isn’t really good employment .

A lot of it isn't, I agree.
Quote:

Yikes , you have a farm , two pensions and a husband that works under the table . It really doesn’t pay enough .

It pays more than enough. So we give away 10-12% of our total net per year.
BTW, hubby isn't "working under the table". He has his own repair business and pays taxes.
Keep guessing about stuff you haven't a clue about.
 
Avro52
#2694
Richard Burr and other senators sold lots of stock as virus fears started.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/richard...fears-started/
 
Walter
+1
#2695
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Richard Burr and other senators sold lots of stock as virus fears started.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/richard...fears-started/

As did Dem senators.
 
Hoid
#2696
Exclusive: McConnell defends crafting $1 trillion stimulus plan without Democrats

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/polit...ntv/index.html

Nothing matters other than politics.
 
Avro52
#2697
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

As did Dem senators.

Who?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2698
Lickspittles gonna lick spittle.
 
Walter
+1
#2699
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Who?

Please read the article you posted and yer question will be answered.
 
Avro52
#2700
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Please read the article you posted and yer question will be answered.

I did. You didn’t. Feinstein has her stocks in a blind trust and didn’t attend the meeting.
 

Similar Threads

8254
Quit picking on Obama……
by DaSleeper | 6 days ago
65
Quit Picking on Hillary...........
by DaSleeper | Dec 5th, 2017
559
Quit Picking On Romney
by gopher | Jun 12th, 2016