Quit Picking on the Republicans


Tecumsehsbones
#2461
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Fox News is probably as reliable as any other lamestream newsmedia. But I wasn't referring to Fox News anyway.

Oh dear. Is Moosie confused again?
 
AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
#2462
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Oh dear. Is Moosie confused again?

Yeah, but it's nothing new.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2463
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Yeah, but it's nothing new.

I was gonna say Moosie lives in a state of confusion, but this being a Canadian forum and all, I guess I should say a province of confusion.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#2464
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#2465
 
Walter
#2466
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.
 
Walter
+2
#2467
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit because Mueller said it wasn’t so.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2468
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I was gonna say Moosie lives in a state of confusion, but this being a Canadian forum and all, I guess I should say a province of confusion.


Actually he seems to be one of the people on this forum who has his head on straight!
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#2469
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

RNC Funded Roughly 11,000 Automated Calls to Jam Up House Democrats' Phone Lines Amid Impeachment Battle: Report
The Republican National Committee (RNC) in recent weeks have reportedly funded thousands of automated phone calls to jam up the offices of dozens of House Democrats amid the fight surrounding the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.
Two unnamed sources briefed on the effort told The New York Times that the coordinated phone blast tactic aimed to shape public opinion of the investigation, as well as simply to tie up the phone lines of the elected officials. Approximately 11,000 calls were reportedly made as part of the scheme.
The calls were recently discussed at the so-called "Off the Record" dinner, an event attended by more than 12 Republican elected politicians, advisers and aides. Two unnamed sources who were briefed about the event told the Times that RNC officials discussed the phone jamming efforts during the dinner, suggested the calls were automated and admitted it was done to tie up the Democrats' phone lines.
RNC officials said the calls were not prerecorded "robocalls," and asserted that they used a vendor to survey voters. The voters that opposed Trump's official impeachment inquiry were then automatically offered to be connected to the offices of their congressional representatives, according to the officials.
More: https://www.newsweek.com/rnc-funded-...chment-1469719

Has NYT ever been truthful in their reporting on the Prez? They are just a larger version of tyee news.
 
Walter
+1
#2470
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Has NYT ever been truthful in their reporting on the Prez? They are just a larger version of tyee news.

Same can be asked of Newsweek.
 
AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2471
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Actually he seems to be one of the people on this forum who has his head on straight!

An anti-evolution, pro-Trumper with its head on straight? I think yours is tilted. lol
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#2472



Johnny Allison - To date, over 500 bills have been passed in the House since 2018. Trump knows his word is God's Word to his followers and that they won't believe otherwise. It's a wannabe dictator's dream come true. I used to think the gullible were a sparse segment of our population and not at all representative of the true American spirit... until Trump.
 
Walter
#2473
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Johnny Allison - To date, over 500 bills have been passed in the House since 2018. Trump knows his word is God's Word to his followers and that they won't believe otherwise. It's a wannabe dictator's dream come true. I used to think the gullible were a sparse segment of our population and not at all representative of the true American spirit... until Trump.

Prog shit.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2474
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2475



Televangelist Acton Bowen Sentenced To 1,008 Years For Sexually Abusing Children

Justice: Popular Alabama televangelist Acton Bowen is sentenced to 1,008 years, the maximum penalty allowed, after pleading guilty to 28 charges of raping and sexually assaulting multiple children.
In addition to the 1,008 year sentence, Bowen was also ordered to pay $840,000 in fines.
Before his arrest in 2018, Bowen was the host of xlroads TV, a global broadcast reaching millions every week.
AL.com reports:
Alabama evangelist Paul Acton Bowen was sentenced Friday to 1,008 years in prison – the maximum on all counts – for his guilty pleas to sexually abusing a half dozen teenagers.
In addition, he was ordered to pay $840,000 in fines for all counts, also the maximum.
ABC News reports:
Acton Bowen, the evangelist who served as a youth minister for teenage boys and became a best-selling author was given the maximum sentence for all 28 charges related to sexually abusing six teenagers in Etowah County on Friday. The sentences are to be served consecutively which means Bowen would serve roughly 1,008 years before being released.
Before being arrested for raping and sexually assaulting children, Bowen, founder of Acton Bowen Outreach Ministries, was a wildly popular youth evangelist and the host of xlroads TV, “a worldwide broadcast viewed weekly by millions of teens and adults in every city in America and over 170 countries around the world.”


More: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...using-children
 
Walter
+2
#2476
Bowen is a Democrat and an anti Trumper and a pedophile.
Last edited by Walter; Jan 5th, 2020 at 08:43 PM..
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2477

 
Walter
+1
#2478
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Done by a Democrat.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#2479
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Done by a Democrat.

Republicans started both Iraq wars on false premises and there was no reason to off the Iranian. Democrats and republicans are equally to blame for starting wars on false flags because they both work for the military/industrial complex. There is no democracy in the US of Aggression an it is not a republic, it is an oligarchy/corporatocracy. Y'all been had. Y'all live in the Matrix.
 
Walter
+1
#2480
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Republicans started both Iraq wars on false premises and there was no reason to off the Iranian. Democrats and republicans are equally to blame for starting wars on false flags because they both work for the military/industrial complex. There is no democracy in the US of Aggression an it is not a republic, it is an oligarchy/corporatocracy. Y'all been had. Y'all live in the Matrix.

Both Iraq wars, Bush 1 and Bush 2, were started by the UN.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2481
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Republicans started both Iraq wars on false premises and there was no reason to off the Iranian. Democrats and republicans are equally to blame for starting wars on false flags because they both work for the military/industrial complex. There is no democracy in the US of Aggression an it is not a republic, it is an oligarchy/corporatocracy. Y'all been had. Y'all live in the Matrix.

How many wars has the current Republican occupant of the White House started ? Has Iran declared war yet ?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#2482
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How many wars has the current Republican occupant of the White House started ? Has Iran declared war yet ?

Cliffy just keeps hoping!
 
Walter
+2
#2483
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How many wars has the current Republican occupant of the White House started ?

Zero.
 
Walter
+1
#2484
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Cliffy just keeps hoping!

Progs love violence.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#2485
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Republicans started both Iraq wars on false premises and there was no reason to off the Iranian. Democrats and republicans are equally to blame for starting wars on false flags because they both work for the military/industrial complex. There is no democracy in the US of Aggression an it is not a republic, it is an oligarchy/corporatocracy. Y'all been had. Y'all live in the Matrix.

Invasion of Kuwait was faked?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2486
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Cliffy just keeps hoping!


He needs to get out of Nakusp for awhile...…………...Cabin fever is starting to set in!
 
DaSleeper
#2487
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He needs to get out of Nakusp for awhile...…………...Cabin fever is starting to set in!

It's the mold in his basement........
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2488
I think Trump had a very good idea with The Wall! He's just putting it in the wrong place. What's needed is a 20' high wall around the Middle East with no gates. Those f**kers don't want peace!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2489
 
DaSleeper
+2
#2490
When out of answers....post a fakebook meme!
 

Similar Threads

8254
Quit picking on Obama……
by DaSleeper | 1 week ago
65
Quit Picking on Hillary...........
by DaSleeper | Dec 5th, 2017
559
Quit Picking On Romney
by gopher | Jun 12th, 2016