Greatest human invention of all time? (Greatest Inventions Of All Time)

peapod
What's your opinion on this?

peapod

peapod

Reverend Blair
Beer. Undoubtedly beer. There's this odd pattern in history...people start making beer, then huge monuments start appearing. Stonehenge, Egypt, South America, Greece. When they were building the Coliseum they were way behind. You know how they got caught up? The workers were offered an extra portion of beer as a bonus.

That still works today. If you have to build a garage or put a roof on or move all of your belongings from one place to another you call up some guys and say, "Beer," they will come and work all day for free.

Reverend Blair
Beer. Undoubtedly beer. There's this odd pattern in history...people start making beer, then huge monuments start appearing. Stonehenge, Egypt, South America, Greece. When they were building the Coliseum they were way behind. You know how they got caught up? The workers were offered an extra portion of beer as a bonus.

That still works today. If you have to build a garage or put a roof on or move all of your belongings from one place to another you call up some guys and say, "Beer," they will come and work all day for free.

Reverend Blair

peapod
Without the wheel, how could you make beer?

peapod

peapod

Twila
Beer is made in a wheel? Who knew!

Twila

Twila

peapod
But you need a stick to stir it :P So its the stick that was the greatest human invention, yes the humble stick, first used to hunt small game, the first tool, the increase in protein led to increases in brain size, and as our brains evolved so did our tools, and invented all we know today, but it all began with but a simple Dick...oh I mean stick :P

peapod
But you need a stick to stir it :P So its the stick that was the greatest human invention, yes the humble stick, first used to hunt small game, the first tool, the increase in protein led to increases in brain size, and as our brains evolved so did our tools, and invented all we know today, but it all began with but a simple Dick...oh I mean stick :P

peapod

Twila
ROFLMAO!!!!

The greatest invention of all time = The stick. Wonderful.

Although I do believe we have far too many phallic symbols already.

Twila
ROFLMAO!!!!

Twila
ROFLMAO!!!!

Paranoid Dot Calm
Females are the greatest invention of all time!
However; yuh can't trust the warranty.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Calm

Ten Packs
Toilet paper - consider your options......

Ten Packs

Ten Packs

kalok
babies...

everyone enjoy the "doing" it part..

kalok~

kalok
babies...

kalok~

kalok
babies...

kalok~

Rick van Opbergen
Canada broahahaha ... No, I'd go for the stick ... or Gouda cheese.

Rick van Opbergen

Rick van Opbergen