Oh! don't you want to understand?

Mikko1979
Oh! don't you want to understand, that this world has blinded you, so that you can not know about God? Cause if you love this world then you can not know God, but you are like earthly and from earth.

So do not live anymore in joys of this world, instead cover yourselves from this world, so your hearts is not to earthly, but to heavenly ways, and that you search God with full heart, and you stay in Lord Jesus Christ and not walk in lost ways.

Search and you will find, because who will search, it will find.

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

Lord Jesus Christ and God's servant

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
El Barto
+8
#2  Top Rated Post
Why is it that the religious mind can't respect the free will of man, he has to enchain him in his doctrine.
Oh why don't they understand that?

Praxius
+2
If I love this world, why is that a bad thing? I thought God created it. We're not supposed to love the things God created for us?

Sounds like we are supposed to just ignore all of what he created and take it for granted..... That doesn't seem right.

Here, I spent the last few hours cooking up this large feast for you all to sit down, enjoy and fill your bellies. I made everything as perfect as I could get and put a lot of effort into it. I sure hope you guys like it.

"I wonder if my flyers are going to be delivered late again..... Oh yeah, that's nice Prax, thanks for that but I think I'll just eat this pop tart."

Why you ungrateful little fker.....

lone wolf
+2
Sort of make lie of John 3:16

Ludlow
+1
Well,,nothing to say about that but, I lied, I did say something. I said, nothing to say about that. Me bad.

petros
+1
Quote:

If I love this world, why is that a bad thing? I thought God created it. We're not supposed to love the things God created for us?

Satan is the god of the material world. That's what God says in 2 Corinthians 4:4

darkbeaver
+2
I like Satan, some of the time, he's real nasty if he's drinkin, it's really light when he's around, hard on the eyes.

BLACK SABBATH LYRICS
"Lord Of This World"

You're searching for your mind don't know where to start
can't find the key to fit the lock on your heart
you think you know but you are never quite sure
your soul is ill but you will not find a cure.

Your world was made for you by someone above
but you chose evil ways instead of love.
You made me master of the world where you exist
the soul I took from you was not even missed.

Lord of this world
Evil possessor
Lord of this world
He's your confessor now!

Submit Corrections

the Dark Side

There was a time decades ago when I prepared for the next shift by smoking sweet leaf and listening to BS, or I didn;t go.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Satan is the god of the material world. That's what God says in 2 Corinthians 4:4

He helped me fix the tractor last wendsday.

Goober

And Satan exists?

petros
+1
Try to disprove.

Sparrow
+2
Far as I am concerned Satin does not exist but it is one hell of a good excuse for those who do wrong, freeing them from taking responsibility for their own decisions.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EllaMo;

Yes, he does. That's why we are selfish, arrogant, crafty, malicious, evil and betrayed. All these are from satan. So God is coming to save us to get rid of these.

Then why is this god is so

jealous & vengeful = Nahum 1:2

jealous & angry = Deut 6:15

jealous & so vengeful as to visit iniquity upon the third & fourth generation of those he hates = Exodus 20:5

How can he hate these things in humans and never practice what he preaches???

And where is the wealthy wife I have asked for ???

Said1
+1
I'm still waiting for the Barbie convertible from when I 7.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikko1979 View Post

Oh! don't you want to understand, that this world has blinded you, so that you can not know about God? Cause if you love this world then you can not know God, but you are like earthly and from earth.

So do not live anymore in joys of this world, instead cover yourselves from this world, so your hearts is not to earthly, but to heavenly ways, and that you search God with full heart, and you stay in Lord Jesus Christ and not walk in lost ways.

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

How many threads do we need on religion? How many times do we have to "saw sawdust"? How many encounters do we need with Bible Thumpers?

gopher
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM;

How many threads do we need on religion? How many times do we have to "saw sawdust"? How many encounters do we need with Bible Thumpers?

It's undoubtedly a tinfoil religious conspiracy hellbent on disrupting the communication here on CC.

lone wolf
+3
Could be another Muddled East badwidth

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Could be another Muddled East waste of bandwidth

I'd bet if there's one thread on religion here, there's 50. S.O.S. (and it don't mean save our ship) -

Ron in Regina
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

Far as I am concerned Satin does not exist but it is one hell of a good excuse for those who do wrong, freeing them from taking responsibility for their own decisions.

Far as I'm concerned, Satin does exist.

And Satin feels way better than the picture can possibly portray.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Aug 11th, 2014 at 01:39 AM..

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

Why is it that the religious mind can't respect the free will of man, he has to enchain him in his doctrine.
Oh why don't they understand that?

merit system

B00Mer
Oh My God, another thread about God..

Kreskin
+1

Followers are to ask for nothing and give everything to the Lord. Very convenient.

The lavish homes of American archbishops

Twila
+2

Try to disprove.

try to disprove unicorns farting sparkles...

One might be asked "how can you prove God does not exist?" One can only reply that it is scarcely necessary to disprove that which has never been proved. - David A Spitz s
Last edited by Twila; Aug 12th, 2014 at 08:40 PM..

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by EllaMo View Post

Yes, he does. That's why we are selfish, arrogant, crafty, malicious, evil and betrayed. All these are from satan. So God is coming to save us to get rid of these.

God is already in you, you have to remember the God in you. You cannot escape God and you are never without God.
God has two faces. Twins, God is in the cleft on the rock of ages.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Far as I'm concerned, Satin does exist.

And Satin feels way better than the picture can possibly portray.

If Petros knew the right spell, he could.

Harikrish
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikko1979 View Post

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

I am sure bachelors would have little in coming with Jesus. He was a Virgin and remained a Virgin. But it appears parents would love Jesus even less. Read on....

Here are verses that show Jesus had serious issues. We know he was still unmarried at the age of 30, he was unemployed and surrounded himself with some unsavoury characters like his disciples, where Peter proved to be a compulsive liar denying Jesus not once but three times. The people found Peter and John uneducated illeterates and were astonished Jesus picked them to be his disciples.

But the next few verses suggests he was anti-family, a home breaker of sorts, someone who suffered from deep insecurities and needed to be accepted at any cost, even willing to breakup families by pitting them against each other.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;