The Gender of a Soul

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

The purpose is not the reproduction, but the reproduction is required for the continuity of the species.
The purpose is that the species will carry out its function and duty, but the reproduction is essential lest this species should be extinct.

E.g. the olive gives the olive oil, but at the same time the seed inside the fruit will carry out the reproduction function. But the aim is not the reproduction, but the olive oil itself.
The date will be eaten as food: this is its duty; but the seed ensures the continuity of the species. And so on.
The purpose may be that man will civilize in the earth, but the sex will ensure the continuity of his kind.
Three hundred times; it means you will be like the cock or more . Although I know this is inherited in your blood from your ancestors . Then your backbone will be worn out . And when will you find any time to think or to do the other duties?

The purpose of life is not to make olive oil, that is secondary, the purpose of life is to worship the creator in adulation and that is accomplished in lockstep with awareness of his/her/it's omnificence.
I'v had a bad back for quite some time but that is mostly due to lifting overturned cars off of damsels in distress. I'm retired from replicating these days and I still don't have time for the other duties.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

You are wise beyond your years.

But it still won't get me in your dance book will it?

Night Safari
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

And the soul has gender: the same gender of his/her body.

eanassir
http://man-after-death.site.io

http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com

Wow! You've given a wealth of excellent reading in your post. You definitely have more knowledge on this subject then I ever will, I'll give you that.

Night Safari
You've gone to great lengths and effort to clarify the genders of the Soul, Eanassir. This has been quite interesting to read so far.
Last edited by Night Safari; Aug 25th, 2008 at 06:07 PM..

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

The purpose of life is not to make olive oil, that is secondary, the purpose of life is to worship the creator in adulation and that is accomplished in lockstep with awareness of his/her/it's omnificence.

The purpose of life is to serve God alone; this is in the Quran 51: 56

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ

The explanation:
(I created the genie-kind [: demons] and human-kind only that they might worship Me.)

I mean to every species and to every individual, there is a function to which it is tasked and created in order to carry out this function, which is also included in the servitude of God.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I'v had a bad back for quite some time but that is mostly due to lifting overturned cars off of damsels in distress. I'm retired from replicating these days and I still don't have time for the other duties.

I think you would not hesitate in helping the damsels .

Some simple but useful points about backache:

Spasm is more common than all other kinds of backache; it may accompany many diseases of the backbone. The application of heat and hot towel or bottle and avoiding the cold air or water is useful.

The slipped inter-vertebral disc is troublesome. Once I had such experience, and I felt a sudden pain in the centre of the back, and I was almost paralyzed; any slight movement will cause severe pain; then God cured me, and praise be to Him.
>> rest is important; the bed should be comfortable and the pillow also.
>> then simple rotational movement of the waist, the extent of which I increased gradually.
>> when sleeping in bed, take the general flexion position of the fetus inside his mother's womb, which will make the back convex, and give the disc some freedom to restore their healthy position.
>> when rising from bed; don't rise suddenly but gradually, turn until you can rise comfortably.
>> it is useful to apply some heat.
>> also to use some broad belt or a long piece of cloth, and tie it on the region of the back pain.
>> I also recited some ayat of the Quran which is revealed to be a cure of some psychological and other diseases; like this aya 76: 28

نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاهُمْ وَشَدَدْنَا أَسْرَهُمْ وَإِذَا شِئْنَا بَدَّلْنَا أَمْثَالَهُمْ تَبْدِيلًا

The explanation:
(It is We Who have created them and made their feet strong [and their gait steady]; but when We will [to destroy them], We can [destroy them and] substitute them, by [creating] others like them.)

The osteoarthritis: this appears usually after the middle age, when the sex hormones will decrease; it is like the hair that grows white or grey. There will be some protrusions of the vertebral body, which will cause some nerve irritation, and cause pain and some other sensual disturbances like numbness or the sensation of heat, felt in the limbs and other body parts.

I advise the rest and using some sexual [lawful] activities [: lawful love with his wife, and dreaming of love]. The sex hormones are like the oil for machines; it causes the flexibility, viability and elasticity of joints and muscles. This lawful sex activity is the cure of most of such osteoarthritis and other similar disturbances.

For this reason, Prophet Dawood (David) peace be on him used this when he got old, and acquired the tremor of the elderly; they gave him a woman in marriage, only to make him feel better as regards his tremor, and as do they say: to warm him; although he could not take her in bed, in the manner of man with wife.

I wish, for all of us, excellent health from the Most Gracious.
Last edited by eanassir; Aug 26th, 2008 at 03:22 PM..

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by Night Safari View Post

Wow! You've given a wealth of excellent reading in your post. You definitely have more knowledge on this subject then I ever will, I'll give you that.

These are only my ideas; some of which I have derived from the Glorious Quran and its interpretation by the late Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly; and God knows best and He is the All-Knowing, so every wrong is my wrong, and every true fact is from the Quran.

http://universeandquran.site.io
http://man-after-death.site.io
http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by Night Safari View Post

You've gone to great lengths and effort to clarify the genders of the Soul, Eanassir. This has been quite interesting to read so far.

Wow, thank you brother