Why Muslim bash??

Jersay
I need to know 'Why do people Muslim Bash?"

The Christian religion, the Buddhist religion, the Jewish religion, any other religion even Heathenism isn't perfect and it has a lot of crap to it and they have practices now and in the past that have made millions of people suffer. And they are ful of radicals just like the Muslims religion, just as many that are just as radical I might add.

So why Muslim bash?

Your religions aren't perfect.

Finder
oh gawd not another one of these threads where I have to hear about the world trade centre, Islamo-fascism and worst of all how other fanatics arn't as bad as Islamists, while perfectly ignoring the rising death toll of innocent Iraqi civilians happening each day in Iraq.

Yes we need more of these threads...

Jay
Tell us what you think Muslim bashing is....support your thesis "we Muslim bash".

Why is it that, that religion (its followers for the icky, picky types) has declared war on the west and the best you can do is say were are bashing them. Why are you lending support to them when they are against us?

Muslims have declared they want to wipe the Jews out....They declare us as infidels and want any non- Muslims removed from the Middle-East and that the West (especially the USA) is the Great Satan…..and you yell at us?

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Tell us what you think Muslim bashing is....support your thesis "we Muslim bash".

Why is it that, that religion (its followers for the icky, picky types) has declared war on the west and the best you can do is say were are bashing them. Why are you lending support to them when they are against us?

Muslims have declared they want to wipe the Jews out....They declare us as infidels and want any non- Muslims removed from the Middle-East and that the West (especially the USA) is the Great Satan…..and you yell at us?

Well maybe we are the great satan... ever think of that. I just blew your mind!!!

I don't think he's trying to attacking your beliefs on how bad Islamic extremists are, but he is merely saying all extremists are bad and do evil things. Given that the in thing this season seems to be an upserge of Islamist extremism, but hey one could argue the USA meddling in the middle east for the past 20 years has pretty much done this to themselves.

Johnny Utah
It's not bashing Muslims for being Muslims. It's bashing Islamic Extremists who use Islam to commit acts of Terrorism and Violence. Such as the Terrorist attacks of 9/11, Bali bombing, Madrid bombing, London Bombing, the riots in France all done by Islamic Extremists.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

but hey one could argue the USA meddling in the middle east for the past 20 years has pretty much done this to themselves.

Ya, sorry for making you (Muslims) stinking, bloody rich by buying your oil...that must be just pissing them off to no end.

cortez
muslim bashing
is quite literally bashing muslim bodies to bits
ie
shock and awe
revenge killing entire families including babies
etc etc etc
even liberals are more compasionate-- we only eat the brains of babies-- yummy

Jay
Liberals come out in droves to support Muslims regardless of what they do. The only perceived enemies of liberals are Christians, fetuses, low taxes, free speech and people with guns.

Mogz
I have said it before (in fact it was one of my first posts here), that the chief problem in the World vis-a-vis Islam is that a few have utterly perverted a great religion. I have a friend, as i've said before, who is a Sunni Muslim, and he embodies everything a follower of Islam should. I have nothing but great respect for the man (who is also a Canadian soldier) and the credit he brings to Islam. Sadly not everyone follows the religion has he and his family do. You see these nutbars on TV totting RPG-7's, AKs, and suicide vests, claiming they're doing Allahs will, when in reality, Allah would be mortified. The actions by isurgents in Iraq, extremists in Afghanistan, and the utter cowards in Palestine, are in complete contradiction to anything the Koran says regarding a humans life. I once asked my Sunni friend what he'd do if he ever was deployed to Afghanistan and forced to fight fellow muslims. His reponse:

Quote:

If I have to go to Afghanistan, and end up having to fight, i'll have no problems doing so. The people in Afghanistan that murder women and children, blow themselves up and take dozens of innocent Afghans with them, they're not true followers of Islam. They're a blot on my religion and everything I hold holy. In actual fact they're closer to infidels than any member of ISAF (at the time we were there under ISAF) will ever be.

Do I bash Muslims? No. Do I make light on muslimesque sayings? Yeah, it's funny. Bottom line, do I hate Muslims? No, however I have no respect for the insurgents or militants we hear about on the news. Every Palestinian jerk-wad that blows himself up and takes a dozen innocent children with him will never have my respect. I'm sorry, the muslim religion for me is utterly tainted, and nothing anyone says or does (even my friend) is going to restore my faith in Islam.

FiveParadox
You expressed that quite beautifully, Mogz , and I agree with you entirely.

Jay
Quote:

I'm sorry, the muslim religion for me is utterly tainted, and nothing anyone says or does (even my friend) is going to restore my faith in Islam.

Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

You expressed that quite beautifully, Mogz , and I agree with you entirely.

Really, you agree with the last line too?

FiveParadox
For the most part; not that last line, though.

See, for me, I can't help but to have faith in humanity. I can't help but to look on the bright side of things, no matter how dire the situation may seem; for me, this is the frame of mind that I hold for Islam. Notwithstanding the extremist minority, I cannot help but to believe and hope that it is in fact a minority, and that the majority are nothing like that.

koththuwa
Quote: Originally Posted by Mogz

I have said it before (in fact it was one of my first posts here), that the chief problem in the World vis-a-vis Islam is that a few have utterly perverted a great religion. I have a friend, as i've said before, who is a Sunni Muslim, and he embodies everything a follower of Islam should. I have nothing but great respect for the man (who is also a Canadian soldier) and the credit he brings to Islam. Sadly not everyone follows the religion has he and his family do. You see these nutbars on TV totting RPG-7's, AKs, and suicide vests, claiming they're doing Allahs will, when in reality, Allah would be mortified. The actions by isurgents in Iraq, extremists in Afghanistan, and the utter cowards in Palestine, are in complete contradiction to anything the Koran says regarding a humans life.

hi Mogaz

i am a new member here, i was just browsing the forum and saw your comment about islam in thread, and desided to participate

okay i am very sorry i have to say that you seem to be living in a buble world wrap with delusion(no offence)

have you ever red the quaran or for that matter i dout even your muslim friend ever have

it is the most hatefull book ever written when it comes to religion books(i mean it 100% ). it is impact islam has hijacked the peaceful ppl in the world and as we speak making them hatefull suiside killers for the infidel(non belivers of islam)

let me give you some examples from the quraan

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.qurann 8:12,

And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith quaran 9.3

O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong.quraan 9:23,

Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believersquraan 9:14,

this is only a tiny bit from that hate magazine called QURAAN,
see all here,
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/quran_teaches.htmif anybody dout the word of what i say please have a look for your self , this website was created by an ex muslim and well educated one too. Dr Ali sina

www.faithfreedom.org

peace

if anybody want to defend islam , i am always here waiting

Jersay
Look at the Christian bible where you say that anyone who is not christian has to be converted by any means necessary. Your religion almost destroyed my religion centuries ago so look at your own religion before you bash anyone else.

koththuwa
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Look at the Christian bible where you say that anyone who is not christian has to be converted by any means necessary. Your religion almost destroyed my religion centuries ago so look at your own religion before you bash anyone else.

hi Jersay!
okay problem here i am not a christian i guess now that beef you have to take with one of them ehh.(and on a side note i don't think in the new testamone something like that written )

i don't care about any other religion but islam.

islam mean no peace on the earth

peace

Jersay
Good. It still doesn't because Islam, Judaism and Christianity is the same book, same religion, so they all mean no peace and that is concluded by fanatics on all three religions. As well as others.

koththuwa
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Good. It still doesn't because Islam, Judaism and Christianity is the same book, same religion, so they all mean no peace and that is concluded by fanatics on all three religions. As well as others.

hi Jersay

look like we are gonna get along well here, exactly my thoughts

by the way i don't see any immidiate threat from the other two religion to the society as of now.
but as far as i am consern islam is a danger and a very much of a threat to the human kind.
by the way have you tried to vist the link i provided, you should try it out :P i was shocked to find out thease things and i am now addicted to that site

www.faithfreedom.org

peace

dekhqonbacha
koththuwa
you must differ islam, muslim, quran, arab, islamic extremists.

They don't mean the same thing. I guess you know it, don't you?

Vereya
I'd say that "Muslim bash" is practised only in christian countries. Im Islam countries it is probably "christian bash". And I think it is quite natural, as these are two most powerful religions in the world nowadays. For the religious institutions of each of these religions creating bad image for each other is just a way to gain more followers. More followers=more money=more power. As easy as that.